Wet N Wild Natural Wear Blend Mineral Foundation uploaded by Tara h.Wet N Wild Natural Wear Blend Mineral Foundation uploaded by Tara h.

BY WET N WILD #64 in Liquid Foundation

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Light, mineral-based formula evens skin tone and provides natural-looking, flawless coverage. Stackable component allows for a customized system. Talc-free. Wet n Wild Brand foundation-makeup Category 6 Pack

• How does this do for oily skin1 Answers
  • How is this product? Is this product good for dry skin?2 Answers
  • How well does this work? Coverage? For combination skin?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
DRBeauty-Dashawn R.
Bridgeport
It goes silky it blends in with you skin it's good for plot and dry skin great consistency very light weight not heavy at all It has a matte finish to feel like your own skin and I would totally recommend this to my clients aswell as other people
Angelina T.
W Bloomfield, MI
this product is great! it looks great on me and is reasonable price. the packaging was great! it met all my expectations. this was my first time using it and i loved it. i definitely recommend it to others!
Brooke H.
This stuff was alright I have used better but I would not say it's the worst !!!! It's long lasting in my eyes and if you need somthing not spendy then I would say get this it will do the job that's for sure
Erika Z.
I like this foundation it's not oily and covers well. It has a matte finish and blends well. I got mine at Walgreens. It is lightweight so perfect for the skin. It has all over coverage. It covers all the imperfections. I would definitely buy it again.
Danielle C.
El Paso
I really love this product it really helps for natiral wear I really love this product every time I go to the store I just go directly to buy this product I really love it and I would really recommend this to anybody it's such a great product and it deserves five stars
Kylie D.
This product so much it's great I love it it is super good for Orioles game dry skin and anything else it has really good coverage everything is great about it from my point of you I would totally recommend it to others
Hip Influenster 💋.
Glendale, CA
Affordable and gives nice coverage! It's awesome to know that this brand truly delivers when it comes to long lasting powders. I've tried many brands from cheap to expensive and these compare with the $40+ brands!
Kelley H.
I actually really liked this. It blended well. The brush was ok. I liked the big Kabuki brush that they used to sell. I loved the light feel of mineral makeup. I miss it. I wish they would bring this back.
Josephine S.
Tried this once and I have to say it's pretty good! I never buy drugstore makeup often and I tried this out and I was surprised! It keeps my face oil free and smooth looking for most of the day! Will buy again !
Liz B.
This is okay. For the price it's fine. I would say light to medium natural finish coverage. You can still see some skin poking through but for the price it is okay and if your not into a lot of coverage you might really like this
Marta A.
Does this give you break-outs?
Kassandra L.
How is this product? Is this product good for dry skin?
Jamie H.
Brockway, PA
How well does this foundation work? I remember Wet and Wild always being an inexpensive makeup, so I'm wondering if this is a cheap makeup or a good value for the money.
Ivana Š.
Križevci, Outside the USA
How are you guys satisfied with this product? I tried liquid foundation by the, and it was okay... not sure if I should try this one or not... Opinions?
Summer M.
Midvale, UT
How does this do for oily skin