wet n wild Natural Sync False Lashes uploaded by Dharma Karena E.wet n wild Natural Sync False Lashes uploaded by tannya r.

BY WET N WILD

Get ready to turn it up and bat those lashes! These false eyelashes are made of natural hairs and are the perfect accessory to trick out any look! From big, bold and loud to soft and sweet, you’ve got lashes in every genre to fit your mood. Plus, an added benefit? It really scares people when you pull them off! Ha!

Buy on Amazon
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
Soooo hey 👋 yes I do love wet n’ wild cosmetics!! Their lashes tho, not a huge fan. They don’t stay put as well as other brands and they are not as soft! I’ve only used them a couple times but I don’t care to much for them. I guess for the price they are ok. I probably won’t purchase them again. They don’t last as long as the higher brands out there. So, I would recommend you look elsewhere for your lash fix!
Sherly R.
Mableton, GA
This brand of lashes are very affordable and look nice on me. They last me a long time. The only negative thing i have to say about these are that the glue that comes with it is trash. It hurts during removal and flakes. The lashes themselves are decent though.
Vianey M.
Kansas City
Fot a pair of these from the dollar store for one dollar and i like them a lot. They arent too flashy but just enough to make a difference. It also came with a little tube of eyelash glue, you cant beat that!!!
Amber A.
Seattle, WA
These were a little basic— if you use the spoolie trick you can get a little more volume out of them— but overall they are a very simple lash. For only $1 more you can get much thicker lashes.
Krystle P.
Portage, WI
They sell these at my local.dollar stood. I simply just stack two together and they look just fine..nothing wow..but good for an everyday casual.look. I'm not mad about them
Deja R.
Williamsburg, Kentucky
These lashes are really natural, but they blend in beautifully with my lashes to add more volume! I love these and I buy them all the time. They're also very inexpensive.
Brianne M.
You get what you pay for. They’re like $.90 so if you need a quick fun lash for one night & you’re experienced with falsies, then this would be good. The band is very flimsy and thin, so for a beginner it would be hard to use, as well as you can’t get more than MAYBE two uses out of it before it starts to fall apart.
Ashley J.
I don't wear lashes often, but when I do, I want to wear something that looks good. The material is cheap and they only last one use. They hurt my eyes and were not worth the small price- you can get nicer lashes for two bucks more!
jessica s.
I like the way these look but the band is too thick which makes it unwearable without eyeliner and the glue is really bad. It falls off if you blink more than five times. I usually only use them for quick photo shoots.
Christi C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Very cost efficient! Use on all of my clients for their photo sessions. I pick them up every time I'm at the store to keep them in stock. I get them from drugstores and dollar tree! They're a Great buy!!!!!
Amanda T.
Looking for a good pair of false lashes for a wedding I am in.. Can someone tell me how good these work?
Brenda M.
greenwich, CT
I would like to know where to buy them, because I can not find them anywhere, and I use many false eyelashes for my makeup?
Ivette G.