wet n wild Natural Sync False Lashes

Get ready to turn it up and bat those lashes! These false eyelashes are made of natural hairs and are the perfect accessory to trick out any look! From big, bold and loud to soft and sweet, you’ve got lashes in every genre to fit your mood. Plus, an added benefit? It really scares people when you pull them off! Ha!

Do you like it??????
I would like to know where to buy them, because I can not find them anywhere, and I use many false eyelashes for my makeup?
Looking for a good pair of false lashes for a wedding I am in.. Can someone tell me how good these work?
Start your review of wet n wild Natural Sync False Lashes!
How would you rate this product?
Jennifer R.
San Antonio, TX
Loveeeeeeee these lashes, but hate the glue. It doesn't hold well at all. I'd recommend the duo lash glue!
Natalia S.
Bought these at the dollar store and they have a plastic look to them. I wouldn’t buy these again as they do not last that long. I prefer whispies instead of these kind of lashes. Not easy to apply either
Amy B.
Portland, OR
I never use false lashes but had a special event and decided to try these. They worked well and looked really nice. I really them for any occasion or event you have.
Hayphin S.
Logan, OH
Compared to some of the other lashes that I have used these can be stiff, but for the price I think they are well worth it. They look beautiful on and can take any look to the next level.
Chrissy C.
Logan
I liked this product for the cost. There are definitely better brands out there. They were a little stiff. The need to be more pliable. They are good to practice with. I use them on ocassion. I have trouble with falsies anyway. I would recommend for practice.
Ivonne C.
These lashes are super inexpensive and natural looking! I love how it already includes eyelash glue!
Brooke R.
Fowlerville, MI
wet n wild Natural Sync False Lashes uploaded by Brooke R.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
Not bad eyelashes for there price. There super cheap and they applied fine and looked good. I wore them to homecoming and they stayed on all night even when I was sweating. I think these are good for there price.
Alize R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I really like these lashes they are very natural looking the packing is very nice I really like these they complement my eyes very well I use these like every day I would totally recommend you buying these
Tiffani B.
Tooele, UT
Super cheap and you can definitely tell. They don’t look natural at all, and didn’t even last a whole day. Every time I blinked they moved. The band is not flexible at all and they were a bit difficult to apply.
Gloria V.
Pacoima, CA
Purchased at: Target
The lashes are fun and nice to wear if your doing a Halloween look or just doing a fun makeup look no improvement needed my eye color is brown they are soft affordable and I would buy them again it’s fun to try on different eye lashes