wet n wild Natural Sync False Lashes uploaded by Brooke R.wet n wild Natural Sync False Lashes uploaded by Dharma Karena E.wet n wild Natural Sync False Lashes uploaded by tannya r.

BY WET N WILD

Get ready to turn it up and bat those lashes! These false eyelashes are made of natural hairs and are the perfect accessory to trick out any look! From big, bold and loud to soft and sweet, you’ve got lashes in every genre to fit your mood. Plus, an added benefit? It really scares people when you pull them off! Ha!

• I would like to know where to buy them, because I can not...1 Answers
  • Looking for a good pair of false lashes for a wedding I a...2 Answers
  • Do you like it??????1 Answers
Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
Soooo hey 👋 yes I do love wet n’ wild cosmetics!! Their lashes tho, not a huge fan. They don’t stay put as well as other brands and they are not as soft! I’ve only used them a couple times but I don’t care to much for them. I guess for the price they are ok. I probably won’t purchase them again. They don’t last as long as the higher brands out there. So, I would recommend you look elsewhere for your lash fix!
Brooke R.
fowlerville
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
Not bad eyelashes for there price. There super cheap and they applied fine and looked good. I wore them to homecoming and they stayed on all night even when I was sweating. I think these are good for there price.
Vianey M.
Kansas City
Fot a pair of these from the dollar store for one dollar and i like them a lot. They arent too flashy but just enough to make a difference. It also came with a little tube of eyelash glue, you cant beat that!!!
Amber A.
Seattle, WA
These were a little basic— if you use the spoolie trick you can get a little more volume out of them— but overall they are a very simple lash. For only $1 more you can get much thicker lashes.
Krystle P.
Portage, WI
They sell these at my local.dollar stood. I simply just stack two together and they look just fine..nothing wow..but good for an everyday casual.look. I'm not mad about them
Brianne M.
You get what you pay for. They’re like $.90 so if you need a quick fun lash for one night & you’re experienced with falsies, then this would be good. The band is very flimsy and thin, so for a beginner it would be hard to use, as well as you can’t get more than MAYBE two uses out of it before it starts to fall apart.
Natalie S.
South Houston, TX
I can’t remember which pair of eyelashes I tried on but they looked less dramatic and more natural but these were bad like the elf ones! They were hard to put on because they were wobbly and not good quality or support to put on your eyelashes but, i wouldn’t recommend these to anyone!!!
jessica s.
leweston
I like the way these look but the band is too thick which makes it unwearable without eyeliner and the glue is really bad. It falls off if you blink more than five times. I usually only use them for quick photo shoots.
maddy m.
united states
Purchased at: Walmart
Good price however, these are definetly not the best i've tried. Would recommend if you are looking at price over quality. They arent terrible. But i like elf overall better for a dollar more.
Isabella M.
Morgan Hill
The lashes were good , but the glue that came with the lashes was really not sticking to my eyes lids ! I would like a stronger glue ! the lashes felt great though.
Amanda T.
Looking for a good pair of false lashes for a wedding I am in.. Can someone tell me how good these work?
Ivette G.
Do you like it??????
Brenda M.
Greenwich, CT
I would like to know where to buy them, because I can not find them anywhere, and I use many false eyelashes for my makeup?

Amazon