2 colors available

BY WET N WILD

Paraben-free pressed powder made with natural ingredients and infused with minerals to nourish your skin. This lightweight formula provides sheer-to-medium coverage to help minimize imperfections for a flawless, skin-perfecting complexion. Paraben-free. Fragrance-free. Hypoallergenic. Mineral-infused. ; see more...

• Is this an oil free product?1 Answers
  • Does anyone recommend any other pressed powder products?1 Answers
Shawna B.
Shawna B.
Freedom, PA
Low coverage but great for setting foundation. Very affordable at about $2 but you really do get what you pay for. Few shades to choose from and the packaging leaves something to desire but if you're in a bind and need a setting powder it works fine.
Brooklyn C.
Brooklyn C.
Pacific, WA
Wet n wild has its ups and downs on the products but this I love over my foundation. it has a smooth look to it when you apply and leaves my make up looking nice and matte all day. I recommend this product its inexpensive also which is a plus 😊
Cassie K.
Cassie K.
Peru, IN
This powder does not leave my skin looking cakey and keeps me dry all day. I do not have to reapply or blot throughout the day when I have this powder on my face!
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this powder for setting my face after foundation. It keeps my makeup in place without feeling cakey or making my face look dry.
Yomaira H.
Yomaira H.
Haines City, FL
I absolutely love this product it works great for setting my liquid foundation it blends very well with my skin tone
khalisha p.
khalisha p.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Thid is also one of my favorite things to use with my everyday makeup look , i also use this for axtra look .
Brittny W.
Brittny W.
Sutherlin, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have gotten this powder twice now and have had no problems, I think it does exactly what it's meant to do
Vida V.
Vida V.
Port St Lucie, FL
Love wet and wild! Very affordable and I feel like a lot of drug store make up are really stepping it up!
Ajaya A.
Ajaya A.
Milwaukee, WI
I love how this makes my face look so natural and you can almost believe it isnt makeup im wearing!!
Tyunin W.
Tyunin W.
Washington, DC
I like the fact that it goes on very lightly...It doesn't feel like it's packed on your skin
Shakiba K.
Shakiba K.
Calgary
Is this an oil free product?
Karla A.
Karla A.
Elizabeth, NJ
Does anyone recommend any other pressed powder products?