wet n wild Natural Blend Mineral Foundation uploaded by Tara H.wet n wild Natural Blend Mineral Foundation uploaded by Tara H.

BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Light, mineral based formula evens skin tone and provides natural looking, flawless coverage. Stackable component allows for a customized system. Talc free.

• How does this do for oily skin1 Answers
  • How is this product? Is this product good for dry skin?2 Answers
  • How well does this work? Coverage? For combination skin?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Erika Z.
I like this foundation it's not oily and covers well. It has a matte finish and blends well. I got mine at Walgreens. It is lightweight so perfect for the skin. It has all over coverage. It covers all the imperfections. I would definitely buy it again.
DRBeauty-Dashawn R.
Bridgeport
It goes silky it blends in with you skin it's good for plot and dry skin great consistency very light weight not heavy at all It has a matte finish to feel like your own skin and I would totally recommend this to my clients aswell as other people
Valeria L.
I love this product!!! I was a die-hard covergirl-aquasmooth user until I ordered this. I wanted a powder, because the foundation felt too heavy on my face...honestly I wasn't expecting much...but this stuff is great. I have very fair skin, and it doesn't leave those ugly makeup lines, but covers everything that I want covered! And doesn't leave my skin dry like most other powders either...just awesomeee :
Ilfa G.
Houston
It’s a very small package I ca’t really say I liked the application of this product too much. The powder kind of just goes everywhere. Also the brush hairs tend to just kinda come off. I am not likely to recommend this to anyone.
Kylie D.
This product so much it's great I love it it is super good for Orioles game dry skin and anything else it has really good coverage everything is great about it from my point of you I would totally recommend it to others
Hip Influenster 💋.
Glendale, CA
Affordable and gives nice coverage! It's awesome to know that this brand truly delivers when it comes to long lasting powders. I've tried many brands from cheap to expensive and these compare with the $40+ brands!
Liz B.
Longview, WA
This is okay. For the price it's fine. I would say light to medium natural finish coverage. You can still see some skin poking through but for the price it is okay and if your not into a lot of coverage you might really like this
Amber M.
I love this product! It works great on my sensitive skin. I was pleasantly surprised by how great the coverage is. It was very long lasting. Great for oily skin. One of my favorites to buy again and again.
Frances S.
I bought this mineral foundation in Fair. The color is slightly sun-kissed, which I like to have around during the summer. I like the fact that the packaging includes a small kabuki like brush, but the brush ended up not working as well as I would have liked for application and blending. I ended up using an old fashioned round foundation puff to apply and blending with my fingers to get a more even application. I would say the mineral foundation provides light to medium coverage. Good for the average summer day!
Halszka K.
Tustin, CA
Wow! I am huge fan of Wet n Wild and I don't understand why some people think cheap isn't any good. That not true with this brand! I buy lot's of products from them, first time this mineral foundation. It's smooth but not heavy. Coverage just enough. I would buy again! :)
Marta A.
Does this give you break-outs?
Kassandra L.
binghamton, NY
How is this product? Is this product good for dry skin?
Jamie H.
Brockway, PA
How well does this foundation work? I remember Wet and Wild always being an inexpensive makeup, so I'm wondering if this is a cheap makeup or a good value for the money.
Ivana Š.
Križevci, Outside the USA
How are you guys satisfied with this product? I tried liquid foundation by the, and it was okay... not sure if I should try this one or not... Opinions?
Summer M.
Midvale, UT
How does this do for oily skin