BY WET N WILD

Viva la revolución! These weightless, ultra-velvety matte shades deliver moisturizing, full-coverage color that wears like a second skin. Try it once and declare it your new favorite lip color.

C12-15 Alkyl Ethylhexanoate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire de candelilla, Isononyl Isononanoate, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Polyethylene, Synthetic Wax, Phytosteryl Macadamiate, Cyclomethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Tocopherol, Propylene Carbonate, [+/-(MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090, Carmine/CI 75470, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Mica, Red 28 Lake/CI 45410, Red 30 Lake/CI 73360, Red 7 Lake/CI 15850, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Yellow 5 Lake/CI 19140]

• How would you say this product stacks up compared to ther...2 Answers
  • Hi, i have used some of the matte lip crayon but it just ...2 Answers
  • Do these matte lip colors dry out your lips? Or crack qui...1 Answers
wet n wild Naked Protest Velvet Matte Lip Color
  • "Okay this product is really nice!! It goes on creamy and has a matte finish. Very pigmented, very easy to use to line lips and fill!! Pretty cheap and good quality. " in 18 reviews
Brida F.
Seattle, WA
I was extactic to find a 3 pack of Wet N Wild Matte Lip Colors in the 3 colors I really wanted - lucky, right? - Looking For Truffle, Toffee Frappe and Nude Streak. These are all nudes; mid mauve brown, an MLBB and a light true nude. All the colors are gorgeous, the kind that translate very well into mattes. They apply very creamy and are buildable to the desired opacity. They don't dry down, meaning that although they don't have the wear time of a liquid lipstick, they are very comfortable, and easy to touch up throughout the say without removing and starting a whole new application. The packaging is also very appealing. They come in matte black chubby pencils with small, classy white writing on the sides and lids the color of the shade inside, making it easier to find the one you're looking for in your makeup drawer. The only reason I knocked off a star was because when I first opened Nude Streak, I pulled the lid off with a little difficulty, and when it popped open, I looked in and - no product. The product had flown out and landed in my lap. I re-inserted it and pushed it down and have been careful ever since, and whilst this one has stayed together, Toffee Frappe came out of it's casing at a friend's house a couple of months later and had to spend the afternoon in her fridge re-setting in place. Two out of three makes me think I didn't get a defect and it is in fact a product issue. However, aside from that, I do enjoy wearing these and definitely find the set value for money.
Charity A.
Review for: Toffee Frappe - Naked Protest Velvet Matte Lip Color more...
Okay I got two shades.. this one in the picture is the toffee one. The other shade I got is a nude one. The toffee shade for some reason has a bit of a metallic shimmer to it. It’s not bad, actually I love this particular shade! It’s gorgeous!! I just noticed that it is advertised as matte. The nude shade is completely matte though. I don’t know if it’s just my tube that has a bit of metallic in it but it is very pretty. It isn’t transfer proof at all though. It can easily be swiped away if you’re not careful. This is a lip perfect for people who like to wear light makeup because it has no harsh lines and the pigment isn’t super thick like the catsuits are. I really do love the formula! I wouldn’t mind trying out the rest of the shades!
Karla M.
I just bought this set of 3 nude colors. I was a bit excited because I’ve found most products I try from Wet n Wild are pretty ok. Especially for the price. I was disappointed because they are very cheaply put together. The two lighter shades lipsticks just fell out of the tubes upon opening the very first time. The darkest shade is the only one that I can wear because I have dark olive skin and the others look pastie on me. (Cue the sixties) They look ok to swatch so would be good for lighter skin. Since they are not connected in the tube I doubt anyone would bother so I don’t plan on passing them on. I may wear the dark color on days I am just au natural but we’ll see if I actually reach for them.
Tayler C.
Fairborn, OH
I love Wet n’ Wild! This product specifically is really nice! The matte is just right, not leaving lips too dry or looking like mummy lips. It goes on nice and easy, too. Very smooth application. Only downside is that one sip or bite of something, and it comes completely off. -1 Star for having to apply it after every meal, drink, or kiss.
Ashley H.
I normally cannot wear mattes, like at all but I really liked 2 of the colors and the price was right so I grabbed them and glad I did because I actually really like them. The colors,great and I can actually wear this formula wasnt shiny obviously but wasnt drying either it's kind of like a cream I dont know but I wish they would come back with these with more colors🤞🙏
Amber M.
Review for: Lie Lack - Naked Protest Velvet Matte Lip Color more...
Easy to apply glides on lips. Feels lightweight on the lips looks the color on the package. Product is not dry feeling on the lips it actually feels smooth/velvety and natural it's like your wearing nothing on your lips! I'ts just such a amazingly natural feeling product! It does have a slight crayon like smell but after applying it I did not notice the smell. I did have to apply a few coats to get the color to really pop.
Is it worth the price?Well I got mine on sale for less than $1.00 so for the price I paid it was a awesome deal!
Would I recommend it?YES!It's so smooth on the lips!Honestly I Love the way it feels and looks!
Saba A.
east windsor
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Berry Tales - Naked Protest Velvet Matte Lip Color more...
This is really nice it has a light spring themed color it does keep you desperate to look in the mirror but other than that it’s perfect it’s really nice to add on the day you want to look cute and stylish! The theme of the lipstick more is likely used in fall or spring because those seasons have cute fashion trends and go with this lip color!
Rachel S.
I like this product a lot!! The texture is nice and I love a nude lip. A downside to using the stick is, at least for me, it doesn’t let off that much product/color, so I’m having to put it on for a while to get the look I need. But it is great.
Khyree R.
Belmont
I like this lipstick/lip liner. I like it because it applies very nicely and it doesn’t smudge. It’s a very unique color and a very pretty lipstick. If I ran out I’d run to Sephora and totally get this lipstick. It’s also a good lip liner👍
KC C.
Review for: Nude Streak - Naked Protest Velvet Matte Lip Color more...
Tried this matte lip color pencil in a nude color expecting it to look like a natural nude. It however was way too light for my lips and didn’t look natural on me at all? It also didn’t seem to work well for me as a longer wear color. The packaging was kind of generic, but the value of the product was good. I would probably buy this product again but in a different color. Overall I liked the product for the price the color just wasn’t very good and wear time for me wasn’t good.
Tiffany S.
What retail store has the best Wet n Wild selection?
Danielle C.
Mine smells funny. Does anyone else have this problem?
Jessica S.
Chapel Hill, NC
I was interested in trying these but everywhere I look they have mixed reviews. What's your favorite drugstore lip crayon?? Doesn't have to be matte, but nothing too shiny.
Shumaya I.
Bronx, NY
I have yet to try this lipstick? Is it good? And stay long lasting ?
Uilani A.
I seen these on sale at Walgreen and decided to buy a few I haven't tested them out yet but before I do I want to know are they good quality? Do they wear long and well? And is it actually a MATTE finish like it says?