BY WET N WILD

Viva la revolución! These weightless, ultra-velvety matte shades deliver moisturizing, full-coverage color that wears like a second skin. Try it once and declare it your new favorite lip color.

C12-15 Alkyl Ethylhexanoate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax/Cire de candelilla, Isononyl Isononanoate, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Polyethylene, Synthetic Wax, Phytosteryl Macadamiate, Cyclomethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Tocopherol, Propylene Carbonate, [+/-(MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090, Carmine/CI 75470, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Mica, Red 28 Lake/CI 45410, Red 30 Lake/CI 73360, Red 7 Lake/CI 15850, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Yellow 5 Lake/CI 19140]

• How would you say this product stacks up compared to there matte ...2 Answers
  • I have yet to try this lipstick? Is it good? And stay long lasting ?3 Answers
  • What retail store has the best Wet n Wild selection?9 Answers
Neecole E.
Panorama City, CA
Review for: Looking for Truffle
This has good color pay off but constantly moves around, and bleeds. Not really a comfortable formula either. I think it’s just because wet n wild, I was expecting so much but I just didn’t like it all that much. I wouldn’t reach for it when I get the chance but eh. If it’s the last thing then I would use it I guess
Angela C.
Hopewell Jct, NY
Review for: Berry Tales
I love the whole collection. I was not a big fan until recently! Wet and Wild has really stepped up their game in the makeup industry. They are continuously releasing new products and launches to keep up with the other makeup lines 🙌🙌.
I love this velvet matte set
wet n wild Fergie Velvet Matte Lip Color
Alissa S.
I wear this nude a lot!! It was very affordable! It's a very pretty nude! I do have to reapply it though and it does wear off after time! But that's alright because I always have it with me to reapply!
Nikki  N.
Review for: Shelly Shocked
Wet and wild has gained a cult following and for a good reason and it’s price point they have a decent product. Great for somebody starting out building a stockpile or a young girl.
Ariel N.
San Francisco, CA
Review for: Nude Streak, Toffee Frappe, Looking for Truffle
While not the most pigmented, the application is really smooth and non-drying. I also really like the colors. On my toned down makeup days, I'll sheer them out with lip balm or wear a coat by itself. On more intense makeup days I'll layer them with other lipsticks. I especially love the Toffee Frappe color- such an interesting nude color.
Tieranee R.
N Little Rock, AR
Review for: Lie Lack
My FAVORITE pink lipstick!! Not only is the color gorgeous, but it can be used with so many other lip products for blending, glossing, ombré, etc. It also lasts a long time throughout the day and the product does not run out fast by any means. This lipstick is a must for pink lip lovers!
Haret A.
Portland, OR
Review for: Berry Tales
This is very easy to apply and a very flattering color. It stays in place and wears off nicely, leaving your lips a little stained and looking nice. It can be pretty drying to the lips, which is the only downside but that kind of comes with the territory with matte lip products.
Destynee R.
Smyrna, DE
Review for: Toffee Frappe
This product is great for everyday wear, super easy and light nude. It’s so easy to apply and lasts fairly long. It’s so cheap and the packaging is pretty cute too. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a light matte lip crayon
MaCris T.
Mission, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This brand is do inexpensive and can get it anywhere... I just don't like that it runs very easily and doesn't stay on very long. But if your running late and have a makeup emergency you can go to the drug store and get it.
Paige P.
Beattyville, KY
Review for: Looking for Truffle
I usually love Wet N Wild products for the facts of price and selection. This however missed the mark for me. I liked the idea of a pen and the price is great but the product doesn't stay on well and doesn't hold up.
Tiffany S.
What retail store has the best Wet n Wild selection?
Danielle L.
Mine smells funny. Does anyone else have this problem?
Jessica S.
Chapel Hill, NC
I was interested in trying these but everywhere I look they have mixed reviews. What's your favorite drugstore lip crayon?? Doesn't have to be matte, but nothing too shiny.
Shumaya I.
I have yet to try this lipstick? Is it good? And stay long lasting ?
Uilani A.
I seen these on sale at Walgreen and decided to buy a few I haven't tested them out yet but before I do I want to know are they good quality? Do they wear long and well? And is it actually a MATTE finish like it says?