BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Nail color 424a ws .43floz black

• Do this need two coats to last?6 Answers
  • How does this polish differ from the bigger bottles?1 Answers
  • Does this nail color look good with a French manicure?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "The brush works well and I only use two coats." in 1 review
  • "It has a great shine finish ." in 1 review
  • "It is the cheapest nail polish that I ever know!" in 1 review
  • "They are so cheap and they works great like mac cosmetics and L'Oreal and maybeline." in 1 review
Jay đź’–.
I have/have had a few colors of this nail polish. For $2,it was especially good. Normally it would need 2 coats and a top coat,but it lasted about a week for me. Though my nails are notorious for eating polish somehow. But it dried fairly quickly and didn't smudge or get those weird creases while it droed for no reason like some polishes do. Had a nice shine. It was pretty good,though the smell gave me a bit of a headache. Especially good for people not wanting to spend a lot on some polish.
Mary A.
Although this particular polish is very opaque and shiny, which I LOVE, especially for a black polish, its application brush is too thick/wide for me, personally. Maybe its just my baby hands and small nail frame that doesn't allow the brush to do its thing seamlessly, but in my experience the brush is not the best. Also, the polish smells awful, (not that I expect it to smell like cake either, I get it, it's all chemicals) but...what's in it?!
Emilly E.
Cheap product , and applies like one. Very thin needs many coats and from my experience it doesn’t last long at all usually chips or falls off within a day or two. But if your on a budget don’t knock it till you try , things are always different for other people.
Tabitha R.
I have several of these polishes before they discontinued them and they worked great for me. Never had any issues with them and they always lasted on my nails for a long time. The only down side was I always had to use at least two coats.
Tabby S.
Allison park, PA
I don’t keep the same color on for long so the price is great. Comes off easily. All polish seems to chip on me rather quickly even when I lay $10 for a bottle so for $2 I don’t mind it. Wide range of colors is nice as well.
Jamie L.
University Ht, OH
I bought this polish on a whim because it was affordable and I needed a black polish for a costume. I was so surprised as to how dark and opaque the color is! I really only needed one coat. For an affordable polish, this one is definitely worth repurchasing.
Haley B.
Taylorsville
This nail polish was a good color and looked nice for a little bit but it eventually chips and doesn’t look good any more. I have used this a few times but it is not my favorite. I wouldn’t really recommend it for you.
Casey W.
Neptune , NJ
My gothy go-to. Listen, the price is right. The color lasts ok and it’s easy to clean up. I work with my hands so I buy cheap and pray for the best. Wet n wild usually does the trick if I want to clean up on the fly.
Caitlin B.
Best one coat wonder for me! You usually don't think of finding good nail polish at the dollar store, but I did! This polish is amazingly pigmented and goes on so smooth. I used it today for my Halloween nail art and it turned out so cute! I have it in both black and white and it's the best of both colors that I've ever tried
Denise C.
Wet and wild has some pretty nice nail polishes for a good price. I always buy black nail polish from this brand and I think it works good for the price. Just add a clear coat over the polish and it’ll last longer.
Jeannie G.
Williamstown, NJ
Do this need two coats to last?
Gwen B.
How does this polish differ from the bigger bottles?
Erica A.
Lancaster, Pa
Does this nail color look good with a French manicure?
Mariah L.
Baltimore, MD
Wet n Wild is so cheap meaning, you can buy every color and not feel bad. Also the color does last a good week for some colors, but just add a top coat and your nails will be good for a week