BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chrissy W.
Nettie , WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the color and it stays very well with some eye primer or foundation on my lids. I buy at the dollar tree so only a buck. Can’t beat that. Buy it all the time so I will likely continue too.
Kaiden M.
Kalamazoo
These mineral shadows are great for sensitive skin, and I'd definitely pick them up again. I wish I could get them in larger quantities but for the price, not bad. It's a cheap and easy alternative that I'd recommend to the budget beauty enthusiast any day! Only issue is there is some fallout.
Nurun C.
Stone Mountain, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wet N Wild Color Icon Glitter Single actually love this glitter eyeshadow! I have the gold one and it was an amazing price
nicole f.
This is okay. I feel like it comes off too soon but you get what you pay for. It is good if you're looking to not spend a lot of money
Emily K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Doesn't go on smooth leave a cakey appearance. Would not buy this eyeshadow again. The color is pretty just wish it worked better.
sheree g.
Vernal, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't really love wet n wild colors don't stay on as long and seems kind a cheap but not pigmented like the others should be
Autumn L.
Hiawassee, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this everyday! Love this color and it blends well with my other eye shadows! It's a great product for a awesome price.
💖Neisha B.
COOKEVILLE, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all of my wet n wild makeup. Everything goes on smooth, has lots of pigmentation and last for hours.
Kristen L.
Goose Creek
Very cheap and stays on as expected! Worth the money for sure. The cheaper it is the more you can buy!
Don A.
Wasilla
Don't really like how hard it is and it isn't very pigmented but other than that I love the colors