BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• This is supposed to make your lashes thicker and fuller. Does thi...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Z K.
The wet n wild megalength mascara comes in a bottle which has a lid on it and the wand is separate. The bottle has to be opened and the wand with the lid has to be used afterwards. The wand is made of a bendable rubber which helps in coating the lashes. The bristles are short comb like and are spread evenly around the head of the wand.
The first time I put the wand in the bottle, I noticed the mascara was quite wet. It covered the blue wand head instantly.
The mascara goes on easily and covers the lashes from root to tip. The small comb like bristles get to the roots very easily without poking you in the eye. The color really is very black and suddenly opens up the eyes. The wand is great for people with short lashes who want length. I personally don't have short lashes but who doesn't like a little extra length. Once the product dries, it's almost as if you don't have anything on. You don't feel heaviness clumpiness on your lashes. You realise you had something on only when you're removing it with a makeup remover. And that is the only thing that removes it because it truly is waterproof. I feel if you rub your lashes hard it flakes off but why would you do that when you have mascara on.
I really recommend this mascara for someone who is looking for a lengthening mascara on a budget.
Keeosha H.
Grants Pass, OR
As far as clumping and length goes this mascara is the best I've used. You can't feel it on your eye lashes and it goes on smooth with no clumps and looks natural! I definitely would recommend this product not only because of its quality but the cheap price as well.
I will 100% be buying this product again. Well worth it.
Ashley H.
I didn't really like it. You have to build it up so much but ends up being clumpy. Takes me like 20 minutes to finally build it all up then I have to go back and brush all the clumps out. It's okay I guess, it's black which I like. I tend to put a coat on after I'm done just to thicken my eyelashes a little and make them more black.
Jayme G.
Chula Vista , CA
I have really long natural eyelashes, I like my mascara to really make my lashes POP. This was a nice base but began to clump if I did to many swipes with it. I usually have to do one swipe with this, and use a different mascara
Ashley P.
Taylor, PA
I personally was not a fan of this mascara. It is a good price, however, it goes on very thin and then you have to put on many coats resulting in clumping. I'd suggest paying more money and using another mascara.
Madeline B.
So wet n wild in the past has had the reputation of being a "cheap" Makeup line. I have to say I tried this mascara and was pleasantly surprised! It was a tad gooey but not a deal breaker! It stayed well and really seemed to lengthen very well. This is my new "go-to" when I'm trying to save cash!
Emily S.
Philadelphia, PA
Although, for many products like this one you just get what you pay for. However, I was surprised and pleased that this is a whole different story! You wouldn't even be able to tell the difference between this mascara and an higher end one!!!
Claudice I.
San Diego, CA
I loved it,It makes your eyelashes look very natural but add some volume and length to it. The wand brushes are spikes so be careful with application since it is very pokey. Also,let it dry first,it is very watery so there is a big change of it getting on your skin below your eyes
Karla V.
Santa Ana , CA
This mascara is affordable and is very black, which allows it to live up to its advertisement. it does help with length but it could get clumpy so wiggling it on your lashes helps!
Katie C.
Sandy, OR
This is a pretty good mascara, it does lengthen how ever the formula is a bit thin for me & it takes a while to dry too (but not too long)! It's great for lower lashes!!
Crystal B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is supposed to make your lashes thicker and fuller. Does this actually work the way it's meant to, or does it just make your lashes long?