wet n wild MegaWear Mascara

Wet n Wild Mega Wear Mascara:Full, healthy lashes for everyday wearSoy-protein enriched with panthenolClean definitionEnhance and define

Has anyone used this before ?
Is this similar to L’Oréal telescopic ?
I Heard this is a good mascara is it true?
Start your review of wet n wild MegaWear Mascara!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This is a great product and love this mascara , great volume , easy application and does not smudge .in reviews
I like the brush on this mascara and how it separates my lashes, its not clumby at all..in reviews
Jena L.
Syracuse, NY
wet n wild MegaWear Mascara uploaded by Jena L.
Not bad for a dollar store mascara! Doesn't work too well on lower lashes, but provides nice separation and length to the upper ones!
Emily C.
Woodland, WA
wet n wild MegaWear Mascara uploaded by Emily C.
Purchased at: Walmart
So let me start this off by saying that this mascara is priced at 98 cents at Walmart and that’s regular price not clearance. I honestly am shocked on how underrated this product is and how cheap because no lie this stuff is 100 times better than the BETTER THAN SEX” mascara is by far. Trust me it’s worth trying . I literally bought like 5 of them today lol. I wouldn’t say that it’s the greatest mascara ever but it’s a lot better than some of the over priced crap out there so this was like such a great find in my book. It would be 4 stars if there was a little bit more product in each tube . I’ll post a before and after picture tomorrow of my lashes :)
Alexandra D.
wet n wild MegaWear Mascara uploaded by Alexandra D.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
its good for the price, does it job, leave the lashes with great volume and shape. its goodfpr daily use too
Tamara M.
Ocala, FL
Purchased at: CVS
Ok for a mascara that literally cost me $3.49 and I think I’ve seen someone buy it for a $1 I thought that I would give this a whirl on a none gym day. This has good coverage and isn’t clumpy. Now I have short light lashes that you wouldn’t know exist if I didn’t put any makeup on. I like nice makeup but for everyday I like cheap makeup that will do the trick. This works . If you have long lashes and just need color you will be doubly blessed. I will purchase this again. And oh it does not flake. My eyeliner I wore today ran but my mascara didn’t flake 🥳
Regina P.
Birmingham, AL
wet n wild MegaWear Mascara uploaded by Regina P.
wet n wild MegaWear Mascara is a really good and affordable mascara. You can purchase it at most stores for only a dollar. My brown eyes pop with this basic black formula. The wand comes out of the tube very wet, which I love because I hate dry mascaras. This is a cheap but reliable staple.
Miana R.
South Gate, CA
wet n wild MegaWear Mascara uploaded by Miana R.
This was an OK mascara to use, I really liked the brush as a gave good precise application to where you wanted the mascara to go. Using the mascara alone didn’t give me the results I was looking for, so I paired it with my other mascaras and it did a very good job at separating my lashes as a base mascara.
Elizabeth N.
Lombard, IL
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
🛍🧚‍♀️🛍I've never tried any variety of wet n' wild mascara before. I forgot to pack mascara so I stopped at Dollar Tree and found this wet n wild MegaWear Mascara I'm pretty 💯 impressed with this. I really like how it separates my lashes and it doesn't Clump up and make them look like spider leg lashes🕸. I really do not like that look when your eyelashes are all clumpy. 💞This Mascara also has vitamin B5 and soy protein to help condition your lashes and leaving them looking and feeling healthy! I wouldn't keep this as my go to Everyday mascara but this definitely helped me out when I didn't have any💫💚. It was only a dollar so you can't beat the price. I would most definitely repurchase this again!🧚‍♀️🛍🧚‍♀️ #influenster #makeupgame #mymakeupbag #wakeupmakeup #glamgame #gamechanger #gameface #lashgame #mascara #wetnwild #cleanbeauty
Desiree G.
Colton , CA
wet n wild MegaWear Mascara uploaded by Desiree G.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This mascara is perfect for your bottom lashes, the wand is nice and small to get in the small area, and the product itself isn’t to heavy which makes it perfect for the bottom lash line.
Amelia R.
wet n wild MegaWear Mascara uploaded by Amelia R.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
Normally I like almost all wet n wild products but unfortunately this one is a no go for me. The formula it's a bit thick for me. Also it honestly didn't do anything for my lashes. It does have good wear time though. wet n wild MegaWear Mascara
Elia D.
Yabucoa , Puerto Rico
wet n wild MegaWear Mascara uploaded by Elia D.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Not a fan of this mascara. The wand is too big for my opinion. The formula is sticky and I don’t like it. This mascara was at a good price I have to say. I like the packaging the color is nice. I would not buy this again. wet n wild MegaWear Mascara
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
1,273 reviews
il y a 3 ans
wet n wild MegaWear Mascara Check out your local dollar tree for this mascara!!! I love it so far
Julia H. il y a 2 ans
I have repurchased this multiple times ... I love it and it’s affordable