BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

We’ve got just the thing for your everyday, natural volume. This amazingly controllable formula is buildable for the perfect volume. You’re in control – so flaunt however much you want!

Ingredients: Water/Eau, Glyceryl Stearate, Acrylates Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de carnauba, Ceresin, Palmitic Acid, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Triethanolamine, Stearic Acid, Kaolin, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Oleic Acid, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Chlorphenesin, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Methylisothiazolinone, Iron Oxides/CI 77499

• What is the best mascara you’ve tried so far? 👁 mine is t...5 Answers
  • how well does it hold a curl?3 Answers
  • I've been wanting to try this. Is it a good quality for t...2 Answers
Lana O.
This is one of the absolute best mascaras on the market and i have in my job of beauty advisor recommended it to so many women who love it..it separates your lashes..it adds volume without looking gloppy..it adds length as i find if i apply 3 coats my lashes will brush against the lenses of my glasses..when it drys it wont break off your lashes like some mascaras do..it isn't thick .. or moussie like a lot of other brands..it doesn't leave little black flecks under your eyes as the day wears on ..the brush although just plain and simple accomplishes what you want and makes your lashes look great..i don't know how many times people thought i was wearing false lashes because mine were so long and lush...because it costs around 2.99 a lot of people think its to cheap to be that good but like i tell them.."just because it doesn't cost a fortune doesn't mean its not good...how much something cost is not always a sign its actually better..a lot of times you pay extra for things because of a name or how pretty its packaged...I had a girl ask me which mascara was the best and when i said this little yellow tube of Wet n Wilds she replied "I didn't say your cheapest"..and I said "no you didn't but if you want the best one ..this is it!!!.. there are over 350 mascaras on that cos wall and I will always recommend the yellow tube of wet n wild even though they have at least 7 other versions as well its the yellow tube that will give you great results...just because you pay a lot for something does not mean its the best there is..its affordable and i make sure i buy extras so i have one tucked away in an overnight bag for weekend getaways...being affordably priced is great too as you really should toss your tube of mascara after a month to a month in a half whether you used it all or not and replace it with a new one to cut down on germs that can create eye issues
Erin S.
Midlothian, VA
I historically dont buy anything Wet N Wild as an adult. It reminds me of the days when I would beg my parents for makeup as a teenager and they would allow me to pick something from their brand since it was cheap. However, the mascara is a different story. I have tried every mascara known to man from hundreds of dollars a tube and everything in between. This mascara works just as effectively.  Its so cheap and lasts forever. Dont discount Wet N Wild when you need a new mascara! wet n wild MegaVolume Mascara
✨timmi m.
USA
First of all, wet n wild makes amazing mascaras for the low price that they are! I've tried three of them in total and this one is my second favorite, behind their wet n wild MegaWear Mascara. This megavolume isn't the end all be all for mascaras, but it does a great job of lifting the lashes and fanning them out/separating them. It makes my lower lashes look amazing as well!
Rachel C.
Of the Wet n Wild mascaras I've used, this one is around a three. I really like how the mascara applies and looks when it's been used for awhile, but you have to get through the semi-clumpy and difficult to apply stage first. I wish the bristles on the brush were a little different as well, but it does the job for only a few dollars.
Alexis P.
New Castle, PA
I Love Wet N Wild Mascaras!!!! You can not beat the price & they leave you with beautiful lashes. Of course the packaging is minimal but always with a punch color to add something. I just bought this mascara for $3!!! & I love it!!!wet n wild MegaPlump Mascara
Skylar L.
N Syracuse, NY
This is one of my favorite mascaras because it’s affordable, it’s not too much, it’s more natural and a quick mascara. It lasts on me all day, it does give me good volume and I recommend it because it also doesn’t weight your lashes down.
Alidia D.
Hummelstown
This is a nice mascara. It gives you a natural look. I mostly use it for my bottom lashes and to coat my lashes if i’m doing fake lashes. It doesn’t clump up or anything which is really nice. It’s cheap and at walmart!
Kay L.
Binghamton, NY
I feel like this barely helps my lashes look any longer and it doesn’t do much for volume either, but my real problem is how long it stays wet- I feel like I make a mess every time I use it bc u can’t blink for like 3 whole minutes after applying 🙄 not a fan
mary k.
I bought this because i mostly always love my wet n wild! But this isn’t that well. it is cheap! But for me if i don’t wear mascara i feel naked haha! I like my lashes really long and full. this just gives them a natural look. And as you can see the want is just straight. I use this for my bottom lashes or if i want a really really natural look. but i always get it everywhere cause the wand isn’t curved which makes it harder to get every lash.
Azrael H.
A good cheap mascara. I do think the formula is just barely a little too wet and you get clumps if you don't check first for them on the brush. You can't wear it without liner because it will leave marks on your eyelids. However, if you are careful or if you don't care, it does a good job of volumizing and thickening. Overall not bad for a cheap mascara.
Paola T.
Reno, NV
What is the best mascara you’ve tried so far? 👁 mine is this one! -> wet n wild MegaVolume Mascara
Kirsten L.
Daly City, CA
how well does it hold a curl?
ashley r.
Rockford, IL
I've been wanting to try this. Is it a good quality for the inexpensive price?
Christine F.
wet n wild MegaVolume Mascara Does this clump on your eyelashes?

back