Wet N Wild MegaVolume Mascara uploaded by Skye S.Wet N Wild MegaVolume Mascara uploaded by Skye S.Wet N Wild MegaVolume Mascara uploaded by Claudia B.

Wet N Wild MegaVolume Mascara

We know sometimes too much volume is just that: too much. We’ve got just the thing for your everyday, natural volume. This amazingly controllable formula is buildable for up to 5X the volume. You’re in control – so flaunt however much you want!

Water/Eau, Glyceryl Stearate, Acrylates Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de carnauba, Ceresin, Palmitic Acid, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Triethanolamine, Stearic Acid, Kaolin, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Oleic Acid, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Chlorphenesin, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Methylisothiazolinone, Iron Oxides/CI 77499

Buy on Jet.com
Shayla k.
I give this a product a three because it gave me pretty good volume, but after 4ish hours later it started to fall. It also was very dry and made a mess all over my eyelid.This mascara then again is 3 dollars and if you curl you lashes I find with really any mascara it tends to last longer. Just keep some Q-tips around to clean up the mascara and on a pinch this will do. I forgot to mention the mascara is really black which I like.Wet 'n' Wild Wet n Wild MegaVolume Mascara
Sasha M.
fort wayne
I was looking for a mascara that would make my eye lashes look fuller! I tried this one after watching a couple of YouTube reviews hoping it would actually work! I will not be buying this product again! It made my eyelashes stick together and when I had to take it off it looked like my eyelashes were breaking!
Brittany K.
Port Washington
Decent for the price. You have to be careful when using this because the applicator does pull a lot out from the tube. Make sure to wipe some off before brushing it through your lashes. Without an eyelash curler there isn't a lot of volume, but with one the eyelashes look great!
MaryMagdalene A.
Not the best wet n wild mascara but not the worst either. I bought it at Rite Aid for a good price. It doesn't give much volume but it does look nice. I like thicker mascaras and this one is pretty thin and watery. I might buy it again if I'm going for a more natural look.
Rita L.
Forney, TX
What is there not to love about this product. Its affordable. IT does last so its worth the money. I would gift this to other people and def recommend it, packing is nice as well. All around good product. Get lots of these i would buy this again. And its true black
Melanie B.
I use and still use this product, I have for about a year. I use almost daily along with some other wet and wild products. The packing is fine, nothing to fancy but nothing to simple. I would and have recommended this to my friends, and gotten a few of them to use it.
maggie R.
Oklahoma City , OK
When I bought this the first time i thought it was a lie but exceeded my expectations because it’s long lasting and it really gives volume to my eyelashes easy to apply and i use to buy it every time. An amazing mascara.
Brandy F.
Salem, OR
I liked the way it looked while on. And the application process is Great! But when I go to remove it at night, it's almost impossible. I use coconut oil to remove my eye makeup and this stuff still barley wants to budge.
Paige R.
This mascara works wonders or add volume to lashed even the shortest of lashes. I use this almost everyday day and it helps enhance the spider look of lashes if that’s your preference and i’d absolutely buy it again.
Raegan R.
This mascara works wonders in my eyelashes. It is a great makeup mascara. It is easy to put on and it doesn't clump like some mascaras do. It makes my eyelashes look really long and I love that I highly reccomend.