BY WET N WILD

Get it right, get it tight! This super-fine felt tip liner creates hair thin lines on your lids. Nail a barely there tightline, the perfect cat eye or draw any intricate design with ultra-precision. This is one micro-liner you’re going to need.

Ingredients: Water/Eau, Propylene Glycol, Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate/HEMA Copolymer, Acrylates/Diethylaminoethyl Methacrylate/Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer, Laureth-21, Phenoxyethanol, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, C11-15 Pareth-7, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Potassium Sorbate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Black 2/CI 77266.

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "i absolutely love the liquid skinny liner! makes my wings so perfect with almost no effort! so much product! will buy again! i found it at walgreens! i love it so much! the black is pitch black and doesn’t chip off or clump up!" in 4 reviews
Savannah G.
I bought this eyeliner one day when the store did not have the kind I was then using. However, I'm sooo happy that happened, lol, because this turned out to be an awesome eyeliner. It is super precise and pigmented. Eyeliner is my fav item of makeup and always has been. I have a variety of brands in every color possible (of course black is the one I prob use most often tho). This is prob one of the most precise eyeliners I've come across. The skinny tip allows you to do really fine lines to really thick lines, whatever you're in the mood for. This could easily be a dupe for Kat Von Dee's Tattoo liner, and it's a lot cheaper, like $3. You won't be disappointed. wet-n-wild-skinny-felt-tip-eyeliner-c870a---0.02-oz.
Andrea C.
El Paso, TX
This is a great eyeliner for its price point. The tip is incredibly precise, the product lasts a long time, and I haven’t experienced it drying out. The only downside to this is that it’s not super long wearing but it will look decent all through the night. Just don’t expect to sweat and still have your wings intact. For day time it is my go to liner, and I will keep purchasing it.
Jessica N.
Raynham, MA
My new holy grail liquid liner! Additional thumbs up for being drug store! Okay, being completely honest, KVD tattoo liner and Stila all day liner are terrible! I honestly don’t know how people rave about them. I thought I got a bad batch so I purchased multiple and they were all horrible! There was no pigment, it was streaky, you can’t go over spots you miss and it drys out super quick!! This one is so incredible. It’s super thin which I feel like is great because I can easily control it and the tip is so teeny that it makes perfect lines. The pigment is super black and last the entire day!! It’s amazing, highly recommend to everyone!
Stella S.
Des Plaines, IL
Best drugstore liquid eyeliner ever! I've always had a hard time finding an eyeliner that will stay on my lids since I have hooded and oily eyelids. When this first came out I was skeptical but I figured it's only$4 so why not try it... Little did I know it was going to be my favorite liner ever. I use this for everyday looks and also glam smoky eye looks. Can't go wrong with this product at all
Christina F.
Mays Landing , NJ
I really love how pigmented this eyeliner is and has a very sharp tip. It was a little hard for me to create a perfect wing because on your eye you have to press hard to make the product come out and my wing ended up really thick. It lasted all day on my days which is amazing. I will continue to use this
Jenni D.
Saint Louis, MO
When this came out I searched high & low to have more than one. This is always my go-to eyeliner. The color is there. It works really well over glittery eyeshadow, something that can be difficult with many felt-tip liners. It lasts me all day and is easy to remove with eye makeup remover or even with micellar water. It's time for me to stock up again now that I'm down to one left.
Vanessa C.
Bronx, NY
This is amazinggggggg. I love this and it’s my new holy grail. I feel like I have so much control with this and it creates a perfect wing! I would highly suggest is you already love KVD tattoo liner. It’s pretty similar.
Shanelle M.
Oklahoma City, OK
This liquid liner is the best liner for only a drugstore brand. I had this and an urban decay liner but I would reach for this way more often. It’s very pigmented and glides on easy. For $2.99 it’s definitely worth the money!
Inda M.
Maspeth, NY
Liquid eyeliners are tough to buy. I like the product but I don’t love it. I think the tip is a little too thin and I have to go over the line a couple of times because of it. The eye liner is long lasting which is a plus. The price of the product is reasonable and it is easy to use.
Rachel G.
San Jose, CA
The felt tip on this can get a little dry and you need to swipe it on your hand some to get it working again, but besides that I love this. It’s cheap, super dark, I like that it’s a very thin felt tip because it helps me be more precise.