BY WET N WILD

Get it right, get it tight! This super-fine felt tip liner creates hair thin lines on your lids. Nail a barely there tightline, the perfect cat eye or draw any intricate design with ultra-precision. This is one micro-liner you’re going to need.

Ingredients: Water/Eau, Propylene Glycol, Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate/HEMA Copolymer, Acrylates/Diethylaminoethyl Methacrylate/Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer, Laureth-21, Phenoxyethanol, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, C11-15 Pareth-7, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Potassium Sorbate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Black 2/CI 77266.

wet n wild MegaSlim Skinny Tip Eyeliner
  • "i absolutely love the liquid skinny liner! makes my wings so perfect with almost no effort! so much product! will buy again! i found it at walgreens! i love it so much! the black is pitch black and doesn’t chip off or clump up!" in 4 reviews
Stella S.
Des Plaines , IL
Best drugstore liquid eyeliner ever! I've always had a hard time finding an eyeliner that will stay on my lids since I have hooded and oily eyelids. When this first came out I was skeptical but I figured it's only$4 so why not try it... Little did I know it was going to be my favorite liner ever. I use this for everyday looks and also glam smoky eye looks. Can't go wrong with this product at all
Christina F.
Mays Landing , NJ
I really love how pigmented this eyeliner is and has a very sharp tip. It was a little hard for me to create a perfect wing because on your eye you have to press hard to make the product come out and my wing ended up really thick. It lasted all day on my days which is amazing. I will continue to use this
Andrea C.
El Paso, TX
This is a great eyeliner for its price point. The tip is incredibly precise, the product lasts a long time, and I haven’t experienced it drying out. The only downside to this is that it’s not super long wearing but it will look decent all through the night. Just don’t expect to sweat and still have your wings intact. For day time it is my go to liner, and I will keep purchasing it.
Jenni D.
Saint Louis, MO
When this came out I searched high & low to have more than one. This is always my go-to eyeliner. The color is there. It works really well over glittery eyeshadow, something that can be difficult with many felt-tip liners. It lasts me all day and is easy to remove with eye makeup remover or even with micellar water. It's time for me to stock up again now that I'm down to one left.
Vanessa C.
Bronx, NY
This is amazinggggggg. I love this and it’s my new holy grail. I feel like I have so much control with this and it creates a perfect wing! I would highly suggest is you already love KVD tattoo liner. It’s pretty similar.
Shanelle M.
Oklahoma city, OK
This liquid liner is the best liner for only a drugstore brand. I had this and an urban decay liner but I would reach for this way more often. It’s very pigmented and glides on easy. For $2.99 it’s definitely worth the money!
Inda M.
Maspeth , NY
Liquid eyeliners are tough to buy. I like the product but I don’t love it. I think the tip is a little too thin and I have to go over the line a couple of times because of it. The eye liner is long lasting which is a plus. The price of the product is reasonable and it is easy to use.
Yasmen W.
Orlando, FL
Honestly my holy grail! I have tried many and I am so glad I finally found the perfect one! Super skinny and precise, not clumpy and doesn't run. I don't wing but this gives me the perfect skinny line I like and that suits me. And it's cheap! happy with it
Suzanne P.
Eugene
It's $5, it's cruelty-free, and it does an amazing job! I personally think this is better than KVD or Stila felt-tip eyeliners. I have no complaints about this product, and I will repurchase. Hopefully this will come out in other colors!
Tylinn W.
I usually love Wet n Wild products but I was not happy with the performance of this eyeliner. It’s dark and applies smoothly but it does not stay on through the day and smudges very easily.