BY WET N WILD #39 in Lip Gloss

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

New Reading the glossies! Add mega shine, color, and moisturizing luster to lips with this amazing ultra-glossy lip gloss formula. This high-shine gloss in a wide variety of fashion-forward colors will leave a long-lasting sheen on your lips. This little beauty can be worn alone or over lipstick to add a slick look, and it tastes oh-so-sweet! ;

Samantha H.
Greenwood Vlg, CO
Every girl loves a good shine - this provides just that. this is one of my essentials for a couple reasons 1) there isn't a glass ive tried that can beat the price 2) its a small compact and sleek bottle that fits perfectly in a jean pocket or small wallet/bag 3) its so affordable that i don't mind applying over lipstick to create the perfect shine (getting the applicator dirty) because I can easily find and replace one. I see them at Walgreens every time i go in. Also, wet and wild provides many coupons that can help you save even moore. The only down side is that it does wear off relatively fast and the taste was not taken into account (although I don't condone eating lip gloss lol)
Mary G.
Brownsboro, AL
I was at my local CVS and saw these on an end cap. The store was having a "buy 2 get 1 free" on these and they were super affordable already so I picked three colors I liked. When I opened up the first, I noticed the nice smell. Then I tried it. I wasn't really expecting much from such a cheap gloss, but I was actually surprised. This is not sticky and goes on really smoothly. It has good color as well. It does have a not so great taste if you happen to get any in your mouth, but this isn't a big deal to me. I'll definitely be trying more colors of these glosses. Very pleased with these! This color, rose gold, is my favorite color so far.
Tasha C.
I bought the shades "rose gold" and "sun glaze" at walmart for about a dollar and some change which makes it really inexpensive. i usually buy their lipsticks but decided to give their lip gloss a try. since i am light skinned and have light toned lips, no color picked up. it is shiny i will admit but i was expecting the colors from the package to show up on my lip as well and it didn't so that was a little upsetting. also, the lip gloss is a tad bit sticky but not to the point where it bothers me because it is lip gloss that's usually the consistency it is always in.
Jennifer P.
Jersey Vlg, TX
I really like these glosses and I'm not a gloss kind of girl. Maybe because it's a simple gloss and not so wet. I have used wet n wild gooses since I was in high school using their glitter glosses which I loved so very much. I miss those but I have found one I still have from way back when and its still good to go. I've been using it again. I found a new one too and it hasn't changed. Still amazing glosses. Again, IM NOT A GLOSS GIRL but wet n wild has me hooked!!!
Nikki H.
Columbus, GA
At less than 2 dollars this is an absolute steal for a bronze (dark nude) lip gloss. It comes in a good size the length of my index finger to thumb. It goes on easily with a sponge type applicator as seen in the stock photo and lasts decently. It smells delicious like a light caramel to me and stays on for a few hours without touch ups. Compared to high end glosses of course this is not as good but at this price range this is fantastic.
Kayla J.
Picayune
This color is absolutely gorgeous! It is a pink with a hint of peach with a beautiful reflective shine but it is not glittery at all. I bought this originally to pair it with my matte lipsticks when I wanted more of a shine. I first paired it with a metallic matte peachy coral and it looked great. This isn't sticky at all or it's too little to notice if it is. I think I paid maybe $2 for this! Best $2 spent!
Brenda V.
Pharr, TX
I like the color it's nice and glossy.I won it in some of the stuff I won in a giveaway . Don't know how much it cost . The packaging is simple it like any lip gloss. I would recommend it if you like lip gloss. It's a bit sticky . It smells good almost like cake 😅
The pigment is ok it almost a metallic color ... So i took picture in the dark and in the light this is how the color looks like
Tiffany N.
Braselton, GA
I love this as a topper! By itself, it's pretty but it's not exactly what I'm looking for. This gloss looks beautiful on top of a nude or even more of a brown. It's so cheap, available nearly everywhere, and it's one of the few lip products that I repurchase. Most of the time with lip products, there's so many on the market that I hate repurchasing because then I'm missing out on so much.
Lauren B.
South Windsor, CT
Metallic lips are all the rage this spring, and I love this lip gloss. It is less than $2.00, smells like cupcakes, is not sticky at all, and looks lovely over lipsticks. A perfect option for someone who doesn't want to shell out money for a metallic liquid lipstick. Go Wet and Wild!
Livy V.
Glendale, AZ
I have the shade: Red sensation this is my third time repurchasing this shade. It was not sticky, went on nicely and the color is beautiful. First time I bought this lip color was in high school and have been using it since then. My only problem is that glittery residue it leaves.
rachel m.
ireland
What colours would you recommend trying????
Eli G.
Is this a good product to answer
Candice S.
I found these to be super sticky and uncomfortable. Anyone else?
brittany f.
Does this product last for a long time? I noticed a lesser priced item doesn't seem to stay on the lips for long
Key R.
Me recomiendan este producto?