Wet 'n' Wild Megaslicks Wet n Wild MegaSlicks Lip Color Retractable Pencil, Caramel Latte 676, .13 oz

BY WET N WILD

Creamy color enriched with Vitamins A & E keep lips moisturized with shine. All-in-one product: lipstick, lipliner, and lip gloss. ; see more...

Danielle R.
Port Allegany
I absolutely 100% LOVE Wet n Wild Megaslicks Moisturizing Lip Color. I use them faithfully everyday. My favorites are #125 Reddy or not and #124 lady and the vamp. Lady and the vamp has been my go to. They aren't sticky at all. You can do a light layer for slight color or keep on layering for a beautiful rich color!! They last too!! 💋💋❤❤
Carly H.
Sevierville, TN
Love this product, extremely affordable, super easy to use and can be found at basically every place that sells make up of any kind. Great for beginners and young ladies that are just starting to experiment with make up.
Ashley N.
I got this product because it had a cheaper price tag, but it really feels like a crayon, rather than lipstick. The price tag is obviously very low but the consistency of the product does not glide on well at all
Mikki S.
Huntsville
Use by itself or with a brush to get that perfect lip. I tried it the first and love the ease, color and feel. No matter if it’s your first time or your go to always try and keep some on hand.
Meredith E.
I used this on the way to go to the military ball it was a good product. I bought it at Walgreens in two different color. It had a nice price but didn’t stay on for long. I don’t know if I would buy it again.
Melody M.
Valparaiso
I could go on for days about this product and just wet n wild in general. I use to buy their little girl lip glosses when I was young with huge flecks of glitter in them and now I have almost everything in their brand. Love that this product is retractable. Application is smooth and streak free. Love wet n wild!!!!
wendy m.
I love these products there very good I love the way it looks on my lips I like the way it last long on your lips and you could try whatever color you feel that's right for you very good product and I recommend others to try it out you'll love it.
Marria F.
This was Fantastic. I really enjoyed using this product. and I would absolutely recommend this to friends and family . I would buy this again anytime. I am a first time user I got it from Walgreens. Yes I Would buy it again and recommend this product to everyone.
MaCris T.
Mission, TX
This brand is do inexpensive and can get it anywhere... I just don't like that it runs very easily and doesn't stay on very long. But if your running late and have a makeup emergency you can go to the drug store and get it..
Annecia B.
Mesa, AZ
I️ used this product maybe a total of 6 times and it just wasn’t for me. I️ didn’t like how it stays on so good to the point you can’t get it off! It was easy to use and to apply but I️ wouldn’t buy this product again!