BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Add shine, color, and moisturizing luster to lips with this amazing ultra-glossy formula. This high-shine formula will leave a long-lasting sheen on your lips. Can be worn alone or over lipstick to boost shine.

Ingredients: Polyisobutene, Polybutene, Isoeicosane, Mineral Oil/Huile minérale, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dioleyl Tocopheryl Methylsilanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Oleyl Alcohol.

wet n wild MegaSlicks Lip Gloss
  • "I like them ! Hahahahaha I like them a lot ! I'm not a huge lip gloss wearer but I do wear them. And I've been buying them since I was in high school . The colors are so pretty and the shiny pearl ones and gorgeous " in 59 reviews
  • "I really like wet n wild lip gloss. They have a nice smell to them and they're pretty long lasting. " in 22 reviews
Amanda B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Crystal Clear - MegaSlicks Lip Gloss more...
Not sure why influenster says this has been discontinued. I just bought it from the store, they have brand new packaging and it's still on wet n wilds website so it's definitely not discontinued. This is a very moisturizing high shine lip gloss. It doesn't feel sticky. In fact it's quite the opposite, it's a very slippery wet gloss. Almost feels like an oil on the lips. I dont think it lasts very long if you are eating and drinking but it's a great look.
Rebekah H.
The price for these are great but they honestly just dry my lips out personally which makes them basically unwearable. It’s nice that they have color selection and LE options. I tried a Gold Shimmer LE shade and it was beautiful but I just couldn’t wear it more than once a week or it would kill my lips.
Tammie J.
Peoria
Purchased at: Walmart
wet n wild MegaSlicks Lip Gloss in Crystal clear is an essential in my makeup bag. It adds awesome shine to any lipstick or just to bare lips. I have used it for years. It lasts all day and the price point fits any budget. I highly recommend it.wet n wild MegaSlicks Lip Gloss
Bridgette J.
Review for: Cherish - MegaSlicks Lip Gloss, Red Sensation - MegaSlicks Lip Gloss more...
These glosses are surprisingly pigmented for the price. I'm not much for gloss but these really do add a nice pop to the lip when you're not looking for a full on vibrant lip. They smell nice, aren't too sticky, and provide a good amount of gloss. Would buy again!
Carmela ✌.
Wet n wild in my opinion is a brand people really underestimate! I am a huge fan of their lip sticks/glosses. They have always delivered on what my exceptions for lip sticks should be, which are: application, formula & longevity. They apply super smooth & I’m not constantly reapplying it through out the day. Because come on girls? Who has time to be constantly checking their lips to make sure the product is still there? Overall I love em!
Tiffany D.
Inman, SC
Review for: Sinless - MegaSlicks Lip Gloss more...
This product is not discontinued. I literally bought it from walmart yesterday. I love the color and the shine. It makes my lips look full. It was only a dollar something and went on nicely over my pink lipstick and it pairs nicely with my foundation. I love it. ❤😍
Nicole D.
Malta, MT
I don't know how I've never tried this before! I seriously only picked a tube up because my local drugstrore had a BOGO deal on Wet N Wild, but I am so glad I did! It's so comfortable for one. Seriously such a comfortable product to wear. It's not goopy, or thick. I have a berry color that's opaque but not in your face. The gloss has a light shine...muted but not boring... And it has a really decent wear time! I did not expect that at all.
Akeila I.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Crushed Grapes - MegaSlicks Lip Gloss more...
Because I consider myself a lip gloss connoisseur, I truly believe I can highlight where this gloss goes right and wrong. Price point? Perfect; especially when I’ve realized I left my ride or die gloss at home and need a quick backup from Walmart. Comfort? Wet n Wild has literally mastered the art of gloss not being too sticky, without making it too oily or runny either. But the downfall comes to the packaging. The stopper leaves no room for the applicator to be fully coated with product, so I find myself constantly packing on the gloss to get the look I want or having to reapply throughout the day. If they were to change the packaging to a tube, this truly could be a banger! WARNING: For the love of God, please don’t make the mistake I did and remove the stopper because it only causes for a mess.
Sarah S.
Charleston, SC
Review for: Crushed Grapes - MegaSlicks Lip Gloss more...
I love this lip gloss!!!! The glitter in it is insane! It’s like when you were a kid and got a sparkly lipgloss from Claire’s or something but half the price of kiddie make up! Of course since it is a gloss, it’s VERY glossy, I assume to assure glitter on your lips in one application. I don’t recommend this lip gloss on a day you have your hair down if it can hit your lips. But other than that I really enjoy the sparkle I get from this gloss.
Airs A.
Purchased at: Walmart
this is super affordable and amazing. It’s not sticky, thick or gooey & annoying like others I’ve tried. I bought the clear one just to put over any color and I love it.
rachel m.
ireland
What colours would you recommend trying????
Eli G.
Is this a good product to answer
Candice S.
I found these to be super sticky and uncomfortable. Anyone else?
Alisha V.
How are the lip glosses I know they don't stay on long but is it a reasonable amount of time like I don't want to apply every 20 mins lol also do they feel tacky? Or are they comfortable? Thanks
Q N.
Brooklyn Park, MN
does anyone know a baby pink/pale pinkish color for these? (like nyx fortune cookie)

Kohl's