BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Add shine, color, and moisturizing luster to lips with this amazing ultra-glossy formula. This high-shine formula will leave a long-lasting sheen on your lips. Can be worn alone or over lipstick to boost shine.

Ingredients: Polyisobutene, Polybutene, Isoeicosane, Mineral Oil/Huile minérale, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dioleyl Tocopheryl Methylsilanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Oleyl Alcohol.

wet n wild MegaSlicks Lip Gloss
  • "I like them ! Hahahahaha I like them a lot ! I'm not a huge lip gloss wearer but I do wear them. And I've been buying them since I was in high school . The colors are so pretty and the shiny pearl ones and gorgeous " in 59 reviews
  • "I really like wet n wild lip gloss. They have a nice smell to them and they're pretty long lasting. " in 22 reviews
Akeila I.
Brooklyn , NY
Review for: Crushed Grapes - MegaSlicks Lip Gloss more...
Because I consider myself a lip gloss connoisseur, I truly believe I can highlight where this gloss goes right and wrong. Price point? Perfect; especially when I’ve realized I left my ride or die gloss at home and need a quick backup from Walmart. Comfort? Wet n Wild has literally mastered the art of gloss not being too sticky, without making it too oily or runny either. But the downfall comes to the packaging. The stopper leaves no room for the applicator to be fully coated with product, so I find myself constantly packing on the gloss to get the look I want or having to reapply throughout the day. If they were to change the packaging to a tube, this truly could be a banger! WARNING: For the love of God, please don’t make the mistake I did and remove the stopper because it only causes for a mess.
Carmela ✌.
Review for: Wet 'n' Wild Mega Slicks Lip Gloss, Cherish 564A by Wet 'n Wild more...
Wet n wild in my opinion is a brand people really underestimate! I am a huge fan of their lip sticks/glosses. They have always delivered on what my exceptions for lip sticks should be, which are: application, formula & longevity. They apply super smooth & I’m not constantly reapplying it through out the day. Because come on girls? Who has time to be constantly checking their lips to make sure the product is still there? Overall I love em!
Stacy S.
Jonesboro, AR
Review for: Crushed Grapes - MegaSlicks Lip Gloss more...
This product worked pretty well for me! It gave my lips a little color plus shine! This is for those women who like more nudes and natural lip color with the bonus of having a hint of shine so that your lips doesn't feel dry! I would definitely buy this product again and would recommend it especially to those women who does not like to wear the bold or bright lipsticks and that likes to have a little shine so that your lips doesn't look or feel dry! wet n wild MegaSlicks Lip Gloss
Kaitlyn N.
Colorado Springs
I hated this lipgloss. I don’t wear much lipgloss, so I was looking for an inexpensive flood to throw over lipsticks to make them shinier. This gloss only clumped up on top of my lipsticks and was super sticky. I didn’t even like the way it looked on the lips applied by itself. Don’t recommend.
Tiffany
Philadelphia, PA
wet n wild MegaSlicks Lip Gloss I like to pair this lip gloss in the color Rose Gold with most of my nude lippies; for a little pop of shine in the center of my lips. Simple packaging, easy to apply, smooth, creamy and its affordable. Color is very subtle and Keeps lips moisturized throughout the day as well. Definitely would recommend.
emma o.
Review for: Crushed Grapes - MegaSlicks Lip Gloss more...
Wet & Wild used to have the BEST lip gloss around. I love frosted lip gloss and they nailed it w/ Mega Slicks! However... I just bought the color I've used for the last 10 yrs and it is NOT the same!!!! They have completely changed their Mega Slicks lip gloss (it is no longer frosted) You'll know by the changed bottle. If it says Mega Slicks across the entire bottle (that's the good ole' brand...the best!) If it just says Megaslicks on the bottom in small writing... that's the new stuff and it is ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE!!!! Goes on w/barely a shine, no frosting whatsoever and it's gritty!!! I am so upset they changed it that I'm really going to have to send an e-mail to them. Don't waste the little bit of money for this... you will not like it.
Savanah N.
Review for: Crushed Grapes - MegaSlicks Lip Gloss more...
I have been such a huge fan of Wet and Wild and I totally am in love with majority of their products, but I was not feeling this formula. It's a little sticky on the lips and a little streaky when it comes to application. I do not have an insanely high expectation when it comes to lip gloss, but I found this one difficult to work with. I would recommend to save some coin and get a better gloss from L'Oréal!
Kaleigh B.
Chicago
This lip gloss is amazing, but it is very very liquidy so if you want more of a matte lip gloss I would not choose this one. It's very cheap ( $4.00 I think), it was from dollar General so it is not bad. This lip gloss is very shimmery also very pretty at the same time.
Sarah S.
Charleston, SC
Review for: Crushed Grapes - MegaSlicks Lip Gloss more...
I love this lip gloss!!!! The glitter in it is insane! It’s like when you were a kid and got a sparkly lipgloss from Claire’s or something but half the price of kiddie make up! Of course since it is a gloss, it’s VERY glossy, I assume to assure glitter on your lips in one application. I don’t recommend this lip gloss on a day you have your hair down if it can hit your lips. But other than that I really enjoy the sparkle I get from this gloss.
Erica S.
Lafayette, LA
Drop dead gorgeous. I bought it in WalMart a long time ago. This lipstick is very nice. It smells like candy but that disappears shortly. It is a soft, lovely, feminine baby pink, reminiscent of the 1960s. The one thing I don't like is that it is definitely very frosty and the more you apply, the whiter it gets. But that's ok because the pink hue remains. Worth it for the low price.
rachel m.
ireland
What colours would you recommend trying????
Eli G.
Is this a good product to answer
Candice S.
I found these to be super sticky and uncomfortable. Anyone else?
Key R.
Me recomiendan este producto?
brittany f.
Does this product last for a long time? I noticed a lesser priced item doesn't seem to stay on the lips for long