BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Add shine, color, and moisturizing luster to lips with this amazing ultra-glossy formula. This high-shine formula will leave a long-lasting sheen on your lips. Can be worn alone or over lipstick to boost shine.

Ingredients: Polyisobutene, Polybutene, Isoeicosane, Mineral Oil/Huile minérale, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dioleyl Tocopheryl Methylsilanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Oleyl Alcohol.

wet n wild MegaSlicks Lip Gloss
  • "I like them ! Hahahahaha I like them a lot ! I'm not a huge lip gloss wearer but I do wear them. And I've been buying them since I was in high school . The colors are so pretty and the shiny pearl ones and gorgeous " in 59 reviews
  • "I really like wet n wild lip gloss. They have a nice smell to them and they're pretty long lasting. " in 22 reviews
Carmela ✌.
Wet n wild in my opinion is a brand people really underestimate! I am a huge fan of their lip sticks/glosses. They have always delivered on what my exceptions for lip sticks should be, which are: application, formula & longevity. They apply super smooth & I’m not constantly reapplying it through out the day. Because come on girls? Who has time to be constantly checking their lips to make sure the product is still there? Overall I love em!
Tiffany D.
Inman, SC
Review for: Sinless - MegaSlicks Lip Gloss more...
This product is not discontinued. I literally bought it from walmart yesterday. I love the color and the shine. It makes my lips look full. It was only a dollar something and went on nicely over my pink lipstick and it pairs nicely with my foundation. I love it. ❤😍
Nicole D.
Malta, MT
I don't know how I've never tried this before! I seriously only picked a tube up because my local drugstrore had a BOGO deal on Wet N Wild, but I am so glad I did! It's so comfortable for one. Seriously such a comfortable product to wear. It's not goopy, or thick. I have a berry color that's opaque but not in your face. The gloss has a light shine...muted but not boring... And it has a really decent wear time! I did not expect that at all.
Akeila I.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Crushed Grapes - MegaSlicks Lip Gloss more...
Because I consider myself a lip gloss connoisseur, I truly believe I can highlight where this gloss goes right and wrong. Price point? Perfect; especially when I’ve realized I left my ride or die gloss at home and need a quick backup from Walmart. Comfort? Wet n Wild has literally mastered the art of gloss not being too sticky, without making it too oily or runny either. But the downfall comes to the packaging. The stopper leaves no room for the applicator to be fully coated with product, so I find myself constantly packing on the gloss to get the look I want or having to reapply throughout the day. If they were to change the packaging to a tube, this truly could be a banger! WARNING: For the love of God, please don’t make the mistake I did and remove the stopper because it only causes for a mess.
Sarah S.
Charleston, SC
Review for: Crushed Grapes - MegaSlicks Lip Gloss more...
I love this lip gloss!!!! The glitter in it is insane! It’s like when you were a kid and got a sparkly lipgloss from Claire’s or something but half the price of kiddie make up! Of course since it is a gloss, it’s VERY glossy, I assume to assure glitter on your lips in one application. I don’t recommend this lip gloss on a day you have your hair down if it can hit your lips. But other than that I really enjoy the sparkle I get from this gloss.
Lisamarie B.
Gloucester City, NJ
This wet n wild lipgloss is a beautiful shade of wine red. The color looks very pretty and very glossy. The staying power is normal and as expected for a lip gloss. What I didn't like is how it would run off of my lips a little while wearing it. It is harder to wipe off of the face. Most lip glosses you can just wipe the run off easily but not this one.
Cheyenne D.
Gastonia
Review for: Crushed Grapes - MegaSlicks Lip Gloss more...
Got the job done. Not my favorite
its not not my type at all
ive used it a few times
its a backup if one gets lost that I love
ok packaging
sajejdndjsjdjd
yes I mean no lol
habababahaabahbafree srupff m
diana💖 v.
This product, let me tell you is the most wonderful lipgloss that will leave your lips soft and moisturized. The world will fall in love with this gloss and the color is a lovely pink that will add a little tint to your lips
Tasha R.
I really like this lip gloss. Now, just a disclaimer: most lip gloss formulas aren't meant to be long-
wearing. That being said, this gloss wears well and smells so good (it reminds me of candy). I have used the shear shades as well as the more pigmented shades. I have to say, both varieties I've tried are nice. The shear shades add high shine without being sticky. The more opaque shades are pretty good but I wouldn't use a vast amount of product during application. Just a few swipes will do just fine. Otherwise the opaque shades display visual bleeding outside the lip line. Overall, the price is good, they look and feel wonderful.
izzy o.
Wet n Wild has such good lip glosses and they're so affordable they're about a dollar 99 for each lip gloss I love this one it's super pigmented and it has beautiful gloss has a huge range of lip glosses from just sheer to really shimmery or two who don't like Shimmer and it's a very good brand for lip glosses
rachel m.
ireland
What colours would you recommend trying????
Eli G.
Is this a good product to answer
Candice S.
I found these to be super sticky and uncomfortable. Anyone else?
brittany f.
Does this product last for a long time? I noticed a lesser priced item doesn't seem to stay on the lips for long
Alisha V.
How are the lip glosses I know they don't stay on long but is it a reasonable amount of time like I don't want to apply every 20 mins lol also do they feel tacky? Or are they comfortable? Thanks

Amazon