BY WET N WILD #58 in Lip Gloss

New Reading The Glossies! Add Mega Shine, Color, And Moisturizing Luster To Lips With This Amazing Ultra-Glossy Lip Gloss Formula (That'S A Mouthful!). This High-Shine Gloss In A Wide Variety Of Fashion-Forward Colors Will Leave A Long-Lasting Sheen On Your Lips. This Little Beauty Can Be Worn Alone Or Over Lipstick To Add A Slick Look, And It Tastes Oh-So-Sweet! Made In China see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "For the price of the product I expected it to be really bad but the drug stores are really snatching us up by our necks this year. The consistency of the gloss isn’t crunchy or chunky from the glitter pieces and it’s so shiny and beautiful while still letting the true color come through. For the price I think that it’s superb!" in 45 reviews
  • "For girls that like glossy lips I recommend wet’n wild lip glosses. They’re very glossy and long lasting" in 15 reviews
Stacy S.
Jonesboro, AR
This product worked pretty well for me! It gave my lips a little color plus shine! This is for those women who like more nudes and natural lip color with the bonus of having a hint of shine so that your lips doesn't feel dry! I would definitely buy this product again and would recommend it especially to those women who does not like to wear the bold or bright lipsticks and that likes to have a little shine so that your lips doesn't look or feel dry! Wet n Wild MegaSlicks Lip Gloss
emma o.
Wet & Wild used to have the BEST lip gloss around. I love frosted lip gloss and they nailed it w/ Mega Slicks! However... I just bought the color I've used for the last 10 yrs and it is NOT the same!!!! They have completely changed their Mega Slicks lip gloss (it is no longer frosted) You'll know by the changed bottle. If it says Mega Slicks across the entire bottle (that's the good ole' brand...the best!) If it just says Megaslicks on the bottom in small writing... that's the new stuff and it is ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE!!!! Goes on w/barely a shine, no frosting whatsoever and it's gritty!!! I am so upset they changed it that I'm really going to have to send an e-mail to them. Don't waste the little bit of money for this... you will not like it.
Savanah N.
I have been such a huge fan of Wet and Wild and I totally am in love with majority of their products, but I was not feeling this formula. It's a little sticky on the lips and a little streaky when it comes to application. I do not have an insanely high expectation when it comes to lip gloss, but I found this one difficult to work with. I would recommend to save some coin and get a better gloss from L'Oréal!
Tabbie B.
Ya it was cheap I had 5.00 walgreen points. It was Christmas time so I picked this up I never tried red before an it's my husband's favorite color. And tried this on an he loves it, got a lot of compliments, but it was like 2.00 so you get what you pay for but I still use it more than my 8.00 lipstick lol
inactive s.
Deltona, FL
i have this product in the shades (clear gloss to the darkest one)
“Crystal Clear 543B” “Sinless 544” “Cherish 557B” “ Wined and Dined 550”
I love these lip glosses ! and for the price, theyre Really good ! They give a nice tint to the lips and theyre really moisturizing! They dont give a Super glossy effect but for my personal taste, i think thats fine . You definitely get what you pay for .
Overall: i would recommend! Very simple and always available in drugstores where they sell wet n wild . ( and for a bonus , they arent super sticky! i dont like when a lip gloss is too sticky)
So.... Five Stars!
Corrielyn V.
howell, MI
Pretty decent lip gloss, i don’t use it very often cause I’m not big on make up or lip color. I usually go for neutral, bronze, gold, type colors but they always have a lot of colors to choose from. It wasn’t sticky feeling either. It stayed on for awhile but obviously not if you are eating or drinking. Will buy again because of decent price.
Cheyenne D.
Gastonia
Got the job done. Not my favorite
its not not my type at all
ive used it a few times
its a backup if one gets lost that I love
ok packaging
sajejdndjsjdjd
yes I mean no lol
habababahaabahbafree srupff m
Rebecca M.
super cute and cheap but it doesn’t last long. it’s like under $3 and if you have time to reapply every like 45 minutes or so it’s nice. i would maybe not recommend because of the lack of wear you get out of one apply but still this looks cute and i use it for pictures or when i feel like a lil but of plain gloss
Heather G.
Vanceburg, Ky
I really liked this however I couldn’t deal with the stickiness. If it wouldn’t have been so sticky on my lips I would’ve loved it. If the wind blew my hair was stuck in it. I would recommend to those who don’t mind a sticky lipgloss. If you don’t like sticky glosses then this definitely isn’t for you.
Brittany T.
Columbia
These can get a little gloppy if you put too much on BUT if you’re thoughtful with how much you use, it will look amazing! Its kind of a thicker consistency but its very smooth. I dont find that this clumps together when my lips are pressed. I use this on its own or over a lip stick and it works just fine. Its a really good price for a really good product.