BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Creamy color enriched with Vitamins A E keep lips moisturized with shine. All in one product lipstick, lipliner, and lip gloss.

Ingredients: Squalane, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Euphoria, Cerifera (Candelilla Cera) Wax, Candelilla, Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Phenylpropyldimethylsiloxysilicate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxsilicate, Ozokerite, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Synthetic Beeswax, Polyethylene, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Microcystalline Wax, BHT, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Propylparaben, Mica (Not In 674), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil (Not In 675), Polybutene (In 671). [May Contain: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, 77492, 77499), Red 6 (Ci 15850), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 21 Lake (Ci 45380), Red 27 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985).]

wet n wild MegaSlicks Lip Color Pencil
  • "I bought "a stiff pink" to try before I spent the cash for a dept store pink lipstick (purchased to match a vibrant pink sweater) and I LOVE it! Reminds me of playing in my mom's red Estée Lauder as it totally stains your lips and the staying power is amazing! I agree with another reviewer that the longer u wear it the more intense it seems to become. The color is totally viberant, which I love, and is very creamy. Even stayed on after brushing my teeth at the end of the night. I'm stocking up and trying other colors and getting these for my friends to try. $30 vs $1??? " in 4 reviews
  • "Great value - holds up to more expensive, leading brands. Long lasting, excellent variety of shades. Would definitely recommend!" in 3 reviews
  • "I love the style of the product. And very easy to keep safe in purse without getting all messed up." in 3 reviews
Tara O.
Massillon, OH
This product is not only affordable but it works! I have used this for years. The color is easy to apply and is a great base for whatever color I chose to wear. Sometimes I just use it and throw on some chap stick over it.
Carly H.
Sevierville, TN
Love this product, extremely affordable, super easy to use and can be found at basically every place that sells make up of any kind. Great for beginners and young ladies that are just starting to experiment with make up.
Kaley A.
saint cloud, MN
I’ve tried several different brands and colors of lipstick. I absolute have loved each one of the colors I’ve tried and the quality is pretty good. I don’t like that it stains but any dark colored lipstick will do this
emma o.
I normally like wet and wild products but this one was a no-go for me it seem to dry up pretty fast if the cap wasn't on good it just didn't do it for me it took a few tries coats to cover my lips I like their lipsticks better.
Venus L.
This lip color pencil has a beautiful purple color! It has a soft formula and a great quality in its pigment! The product itself last a long time and I recommend it for people that love dark lip colors!
Melody M.
Valparaiso, IN
I could go on for days about this product and just wet n wild in general. I use to buy their little girl lip glosses when I was young with huge flecks of glitter in them and now I have almost everything in their brand. Love that this product is retractable. Application is smooth and streak free. Love wet n wild!!!!
Holly H.
Cushing
Love the price, love the color, I buy these all the time and for the price they are amazing! I love to too the megaslick pencils with the Megaslicks lipgloss in Rasp-berry Voice, it's a beautiful lipgloss that matches my natural pigmented lips, just a tad deeper and adds beautiful shine.
Brittany J.
As far an affordable lip pencils go, this is a great one. The colors are very pretty and there are a lot of variability. It doesn’t stay on super long for me but I would recommend this to others as it is affordable and you can buy tons of different colors
Desirea L.
Jackson
If you plan your outfits around your make up this product is perfect for you. This product met all my expectations and he came with a nice price. I’ve only purchased this product once but you better believe that when my supply is low, I’m buying more.
Marria F.
This was Fantastic. I really enjoyed using this product. and I would absolutely recommend this to friends and family . I would buy this again anytime. I am a first time user I got it from Walgreens. Yes I Would buy it again and recommend this product to everyone.