BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Creamy color enriched with Vitamins A E keep lips moisturized with shine. All in one product lipstick, lipliner, and lip gloss.

Ingredients: Squalane, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Euphoria, Cerifera (Candelilla Cera) Wax, Candelilla, Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Phenylpropyldimethylsiloxysilicate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxsilicate, Ozokerite, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Synthetic Beeswax, Polyethylene, Stearoxy Dimethicone, Microcystalline Wax, BHT, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Propylparaben, Mica (Not In 674), Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil (Not In 675), Polybutene (In 671). [May Contain: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, 77492, 77499), Red 6 (Ci 15850), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 21 Lake (Ci 45380), Red 27 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985).]

wet n wild MegaSlicks Lip Color Pencil
  • "I bought "a stiff pink" to try before I spent the cash for a dept store pink lipstick (purchased to match a vibrant pink sweater) and I LOVE it! Reminds me of playing in my mom's red Estée Lauder as it totally stains your lips and the staying power is amazing! I agree with another reviewer that the longer u wear it the more intense it seems to become. The color is totally viberant, which I love, and is very creamy. Even stayed on after brushing my teeth at the end of the night. I'm stocking up and trying other colors and getting these for my friends to try. $30 vs $1??? " in 4 reviews
  • "Great value - holds up to more expensive, leading brands. Long lasting, excellent variety of shades. Would definitely recommend!" in 3 reviews
  • "I love the style of the product. And very easy to keep safe in purse without getting all messed up." in 3 reviews
Tara O.
Massillon, OH
This product is not only affordable but it works! I have used this for years. The color is easy to apply and is a great base for whatever color I chose to wear. Sometimes I just use it and throw on some chap stick over it.
Carly H.
Sevierville, TN
Love this product, extremely affordable, super easy to use and can be found at basically every place that sells make up of any kind. Great for beginners and young ladies that are just starting to experiment with make up.
Kaley A.
saint cloud, MN
I’ve tried several different brands and colors of lipstick. I absolute have loved each one of the colors I’ve tried and the quality is pretty good. I don’t like that it stains but any dark colored lipstick will do this
Melody M.
Valparaiso, IN
I could go on for days about this product and just wet n wild in general. I use to buy their little girl lip glosses when I was young with huge flecks of glitter in them and now I have almost everything in their brand. Love that this product is retractable. Application is smooth and streak free. Love wet n wild!!!!
Desirea L.
Jackson
If you plan your outfits around your make up this product is perfect for you. This product met all my expectations and he came with a nice price. I’ve only purchased this product once but you better believe that when my supply is low, I’m buying more.
Marria F.
This was Fantastic. I really enjoyed using this product. and I would absolutely recommend this to friends and family . I would buy this again anytime. I am a first time user I got it from Walgreens. Yes I Would buy it again and recommend this product to everyone.
Channey P.
Stockton, CA
I’m not a cream lipstick kind of person but I love this color. I bought this product from Target. I am a first and last time user. I did not like the way it feels on my lips. It was a little dewy and I felt it was hard to control it.
Destynee R.
Smyrna, DE
This product is good. I really liked the price and the color. I bought it for the first time a few months ago and definitely will be rebuying it. It’s got a great application and goes on so smooth. Also doesn’t leave any mess.
MaCris T.
Mission, TX
This brand is do inexpensive and can get it anywhere... I just don't like that it runs very easily and doesn't stay on very long. But if your running late and have a makeup emergency you can go to the drug store and get it..
Annecia B.
Mesa, AZ
I️ used this product maybe a total of 6 times and it just wasn’t for me. I️ didn’t like how it stays on so good to the point you can’t get it off! It was easy to use and to apply but I️ wouldn’t buy this product again!