BY WET N WILD

This is the perfect stick for your pout! Now you can liven up your lips with one stick for a kissable pout in no time. To keep you pucker-perfect, these balm stains glide on smoothly while conditioning your lips. Enriched with acai and palm oil, this amazing formula forms a protective shield on the lips to prevent feathering.

Ingredients: Tridecyl Trimellitate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Ozokerite, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Diisostearyl Malate, Microcrystalline Wax/Cire microcristalline, Polyethylene, Beeswax/Cire d'abeille, Mineral Oil/Huile minérale, Phenoxyethanol, Menthol, Sorbic Acid, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Oil, Tocopherol, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090, Carmine/CI 75470, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Mica, Red 21/CI 45380, Red 27/CI 45410, Red 28 Lake/CI 45410, Red 30 Lake/CI 73360, Red 6/CI 15850, Red 7 Lake/CI 15850, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Yellow 6 Lake/CI 15985]

• What is your favorite color in the balm stains?4 Answers
  • Does this last long? Is it easily rubbed off?5 Answers
  • How do you get this product to last longer on the lips?1 Answers
Destiny W.
West Jefferson
Overall, these products are pretty nice!!! I used them for the first time, I have the following shades: pinky promise, red-dy or not, nudist colony, and lady and the vamp. I really enjoy the red-dy or not and lady and the vamp ones!!!! They look really nice and subtle on the lips. They are not sticky at all and feel really nice. The pink and nude ones are more shimmery than others and don’t have much color. The swatch picture goes pinky promise, red, nude, and lady and vamp. I recommend!
Danielle T.
I picked up this little gem in a rush to a job interview. I needed just a pop of color on my lips, but I did not want a full-on lipstick. It was 45 cents at Walgreen's, so I figured, why not? Needless to say, I was both pleased with the product, I got the job, and I immediately went back to Walgreen's and picked up one of these bad boys in every shade they had! I've been a fan of them for years now! They glide on smoothly, and they are easy to layer up if you want a little more color. They are not an opaque lipstick, so if that is what you are looking for, you will be disappointed. So if you're looking for a full, opaque lip, pick up one of Wet n Wild's MegaLast Lipsticks, or the Liquid Catsuit (my all-time fave liquid lippy!)  These Balm Stains are better suited for someone who doesn't like the look or feel of a traditional lipstick. So if you just want something hydrating and comfortable and natural-looking, this is perfect. Bonus: They go on sale at the drugstore for 50% off a LOT!
Emma R.
Jackson, TN
I love this stuff. I am obsessed with the way it applies. It definitely meets my expectations for a drugstore lipstain. It isn't even sticky all which I love. I would totally buy these again and I reccomend these to anyone looking for a great lipstain
Tabi M.
Mount Vernon
We love using the wet and wild product line they usually have just about everything and i can find these cheap they are easy use and are a beautiful finish for an everyday look without over doing the make up. This stick i can and do use for for a lip stick or lip liner its versatile enough to use anywhere even the eyes . I play around with products sometimes but yes it could be used as a shadow .
Jennifer W.
These are really great products. They are very smooth and creamy on the lips not harsh on your lips I don't find that my lips become chapped because of these which is great. They can become a little difficult to use as they wear because the tip ends up wearing off so you end up having to use a lip brush later on. Really loved how a lot of the colors will also stain your lips which just helps that staying power even more. Love it it's a Twist up and although it has a plastic cap and actually seals well. I love the majority of the shades I did find that some of the more nude light shades tended to be not as opaque and a little bit more work to deal with.
Paige P.
Beattyville, KY
I love most Wet N Wild product just for the fact of the price and ease of buying it. I bought this cause I thought it would be nice to try. It is very smooth and creamy and easy to apply. However, the pigment is not great and doesn’t show a whole lot of color. Will definitely buy again just for the price
Lindsay R.
Good amount of pigment and very moisturizing and lightweight! For what it costs, it does a fantastic job to give some beautiful color to your lips. I have it in 3 colors, and they’re very pretty. I have not tried any darker colors so I’m not sure how pigment is on those but the pinkier shades are great.
Jae-Lynn D.
Charleston
Good product for drugstore make up. Its got great coverage. The pigments are true even on darker skin. I use everyday. Very affordable if i lose it doesn't hurt my pocket to replace it. U have to reapply after a while but for the price no big deal. I would recommend to a friend.
Acacia S.
Tucson, AZ
Great moisturizer and lip tint! If you plan on getting cozy with your boo, this isn’t the lippue for you. It’s smooth and vibrant. I love wearing this to work. This lippue catches people’s attention, but luckily one they’re looking, your lips will be smoother than ever.
Maryam A.
Chicago , IL
This chubby stick is hydrating and the colors are vibrant. However it will bleed and it stains your lips. The staining would have been a plus for me if the color of stain matched the color of the product but it is not. No matter the color the stain is bright pink
Shiva D.
Does this actually stay on?
Joey M.
Redmond, WA
Whats your guys favorite colors? Mine is Rico mauve and pinky promise.
Vanessa S.
Yonkers, NY
Its this color your favorite one?
Lisa S.
How long do these last throughout the day?
Ashley B.
Does this last long? Is it easily rubbed off?