wet n wild MegaShimmer Shimmer Dust
- "the shimmer dust is fun for a night out to really give your eyes a pop. it is also useful on your cheeks and face." in 6 reviews
- "i really like this item. its a powder form so it can be placed any wear on the body. i have used it for eye shadow and for highlighter at times. its super shimmery. its smooth going on. the little jar is great its perfect size to fit in my makeup bag." in 6 reviews
- "This eyeshadow goes on pretty well, but my complaint is that is isn't very long lasting." in 2 reviews
- "Great product for a great price I love applying it on top of a white eyeshadow to give it life!" in 1 review
- "I love this shimmer powder, its shiny, simple, messy yea but its a good product and it brightens ur eyes!" in 1 review
This loose shimmer dust just does as it says.. it shimmers leaving you feel extra sparkely and beautiful...lots of different ways to use it!
It wasn't shiny and it was very loose in powder and mine came in broken anyways but I wouldn't dislike it if your into the whole shimmer look
I used this for a costume look and it stayed on nicely. It does require a lot of product to make it look like you're wearing anything though.
So pretty and stays on really good love all the colors you can choose from very great product would recommend it to all I know love to use it
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this shimmer dust! I always try to purchase new shimmer dust around halloween to help elaborate the costume! Very pretty!
This eyeshadow goes on pretty well, but my complaint is that is isn't very long lasting. It's not something I would wear during the day.
Great product for a great price I love applying it on top of a white eyeshadow to give it life! I use a wet brush for better application
Love this! It adds just enough ( or a lot) of shimmer! I recently got married and used this for just a subtle look and was very pleased!!
I love the megashimmer it looks great on and it does not get all over the place i purchaced it from walmart i don't have any complaints
I use this a lot for finishing touches and it works really well. I love the finishing look with this, it's like the icing on the cake
Q & A
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos