wet n wild MegaShimmer Shimmer Dust uploaded by Donjala T.

BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Super-fine shimmer for seductive, eye-catching sparkle.

wet n wild MegaShimmer Shimmer Dust
  • "the shimmer dust is fun for a night out to really give your eyes a pop. it is also useful on your cheeks and face." in 6 reviews
  • "i really like this item. its a powder form so it can be placed any wear on the body. i have used it for eye shadow and for highlighter at times. its super shimmery. its smooth going on. the little jar is great its perfect size to fit in my makeup bag." in 6 reviews
  • "This eyeshadow goes on pretty well, but my complaint is that is isn't very long lasting." in 2 reviews
  • "Great product for a great price I love applying it on top of a white eyeshadow to give it life!" in 1 review
  • "I love this shimmer powder, its shiny, simple, messy yea but its a good product and it brightens ur eyes!" in 1 review
Gemma R.
St Augustine, FL
This is a fun product!! I don't go for sparkly, but I bought this for a party and it's fantastic! You only need a little bit and it adds just a little shimmer....perfectly fabulous! Dress up any look 😊
Tashina W.
Winston Salem, NC
I actually used this as an eye shadow to highlight my inner eye and also as a highlight on my cheekbones! Disco inferno! I just put on my setting spray then I put it on my cheeks it was beautiful without being too much I have bought this product for me as well as my daughter
Celena T.
Gainesville, FL
I used this awhile back. It was a good experience the glitter was a little all over my face though. But all together it really gave me that extra look I was going for. I'd recommend this for people who like big bold looks.
Monica S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Okay. I hopped on the highlighter bandwagon and had to try this shimmer dust thinking it would be just what I was looking for. Even though it provides a very high sheen it seems to have sparkles in it that migrate all over including my ears and shoulders. Very pretty shimmer from far away, though.
Norma N.
Pharr, TX
I use this as a highlighter and to be honest it does the job very well, even better than some actual highlighters. No need to spend so much money on other products that will give you the same result as this one
Liz S.
Rego Park, NY
I love shimmer on my eyelids when I go out to a party at night. This dust is the perfect shade and goes on very well. It's not so pricey and I would recommend this product to others
Danielle L.
Fairborn, OH
Wet n wild has really upped their game! Their eyeshadows are super inexpensive and pigmented! I love their little single pots. They are so great since they're only $1. So awesome!
Andrea N.
Louisville, KY
Very beautiful, several colors to pick from some light and some bod depending on what you want that day so that is awesome! Very easy to apply and not messy like most powders! Great quality and look!
Kaylie C.
Monmouth, OR
It was a gamble buying this, since I hadn't heard anything about it, and I was pleasantly surprised. I use it decently often, and it's relatively easy to use, and it stays on a while and looks pretty with almost every look. I'd recommend this, at a great bargain.
janessa d.
Dwight, Il
this product makes my photo shoots go from bam to glam in a matter of seconds. its easy to apply stays on long and putting it on top of your regular eye shadow makes for a beautiful eye popping addition to any color you wear. i will be purchasing this item again.
Denisse E.
Does it worth trying this product out?

Amazon