wet n wild MegaShimmer Shimmer Dust uploaded by Donjala T.

BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Super-fine shimmer for seductive, eye-catching sparkle.

wet n wild MegaShimmer Shimmer Dust
  • "the shimmer dust is fun for a night out to really give your eyes a pop. it is also useful on your cheeks and face." in 6 reviews
  • "i really like this item. its a powder form so it can be placed any wear on the body. i have used it for eye shadow and for highlighter at times. its super shimmery. its smooth going on. the little jar is great its perfect size to fit in my makeup bag." in 6 reviews
  • "This eyeshadow goes on pretty well, but my complaint is that is isn't very long lasting." in 2 reviews
  • "Great product for a great price I love applying it on top of a white eyeshadow to give it life!" in 1 review
  • "I love this shimmer powder, its shiny, simple, messy yea but its a good product and it brightens ur eyes!" in 1 review
Leslie M.
I like to use this in the corner of my eyes before I go out at night for that extra shimmery effect. Sometimes I apply it with a large blush brush to my upper cheekbones and decolletage. Great for so many occasions and can be used in a variety of ways!
Calissa B.
Wadmalaw Is, SC
This product is amazing and I love to use it on date nights and I got it at cvs near me and it makes you shine like no other!! Sometimes hard to apply because you don't want to get it everywhere and I would definitely buy this product again!!
jenna b.
Olathe, KS
I love love love love this shimmer dust!!!!! first time using and will buy many many many more! this makes my eyes shine and improves my eyeshadow and makes my eyes pop. has lasted forever. I love this product and recommend it to everyone.
Alexis M.
Chittenango, NY
This isn't my favorite glitter product and if my isn't my least favorite. The amount of glitter just isn't enough, and you have to go over it a couple times to actually be noticeable. It's really cheap I believe like a $1 or $2.
Andrea D.
This stuff is super pigmented! You barely need any at all! It is loose and can be messy. I think it works best with a primer and applied with a finger tip. Of course like everything else in the brand, it's very inexpensive.
Jenna W.
Wapello, IA
Shimmer dust is always a great way to make your eyes really pop. It has a good lasting stay. It is a little hard to get it on where you actually enjoy what you have done. This is my special occasion go to for when I want to look extra sexy! I would buy again!
kirsten c.
mount savage , MD
despite the horrible fallout, this makes a great highlight or extra pop of shimmer over a toned down highlight. i've also patted it over matter lipstick for a very frosted 90s look. it makes a huge mess and needs to be used with a very light hand, but if you're down to look like a shimmery ethereal goddess, this is for you!
Lyndi B.
Atwater, CA
Really love these but you for sure need a glitter glue. I do not use it often because I prefer a matte look. The packaging is very small so you can travel with it. I think it would be long lasting with a glitter glue. If you like sparkles you would like it.
Geraldine G.
Venice, FL
This brand is always my go to. Great product for a wonderfully low price. It looks good and lasts all day too. I always recommend it to my friends when they want a good product but don't want to invest to much.I will definitely but it again.
Gabriela R.
Nashville, AR
I have a few of these in my makeup collection, and they are fine. It was the first time I ever used these shimmers. I use them whenever I want an extra pop to my eye shadow. It works pretty well, and is a great alternative to higher end. I would recommend if you do not want to spend a lot.
Denisse E.
Does it worth trying this product out?

Amazon