BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Color, comfort, and care! Luxurious color delivers hours of sheer-to-moderate coverage that glides on buttery-soft for a smooth, moist-looking pout. Lips are pampered with Vitamin E, Amino Acids, Avocado Oil, and Rice Bran Oil that moisturize and condition for silky, soft comfort. And with SPF 15, lips are cared for and protected from harmful UVB rays.

Buy on Amazon*
  • "I had no idea i could love a lipstick this much! its so long lasting and even if you wipe it off it leaves a tint behind that makes it seem like you still put some effort into your look! the packing is simple and easy to work with. The application is out of this world and you get a decent amount of product for your money." in 5 reviews
  • "I love these lipsticks- my signature color is A Current Affair. These colors can be a little slippery so be careful when applying. Highly pigmented and they have a nice shine. They are moisturizing, but moisturizing to the point it dries your lips out, if that makes any sense." in 4 reviews
  • "These lipsticks go on super easy, maybe even a little too easy. I would be careful when applying. There are so many colors so ts easy to find one that can go with any outfit." in 3 reviews
  • "It's sad that these are discontinued I don't know why. They kept their terrible cheapest ones & got rid of these spf ones? Why? These are so nice. Goes on so creamy & opaque. Perfect. Boyfriend even complimented on me with it. He prefers me without makeup but still likes when I get done up every now & then." in 3 reviews
Cheyenne D.
Gastonia
Ok and good and ok and good. Really liked it but didn’t stay on long. Ok and good yes
wet n wild ColorIcon Eyeshadow Trio d ok and good.
not long lasting and at all
ok and good ok and good
no I would not buy again
ok and good and ok and good
Ellie O.
Atkins, AR
I love this combination! It's long lasting and doesn't break up and crumble like most lipsticks do! I got mine at Wal-Mart and the price wasn't bad. It's so easy to apply. It can be mastered by beginners I love this color as well it's not to flashy or Barbie pink.
Rebecca S.
Marion, NC
I really like the colors this lipcolor and gloss privides, it goes on smooth dried matte and then you add the gloss over top the volor, in my experience after not very long of wearing this lip color even with the gloss over top it is very dry and flakes off my lips.
Anika K.
I would definitely recommend people using this product because it has good quality for people to use that kind of color lip gloss. I usually like to buy my lip gloss from the name brand "Wet 'n' Wild because they have some good makeup and beauty products.
Kiona W.
Lithonia
I Would Purchase This Lipstick(s) Over Again. Very Affordable & Crazy Pigmentation. Non Drying & Flakey. Wet n Wild Always Comes Clutch For People Who Are On A Budget. Only Downfall Is The Packaging. Sometimes The Top Can Fall Off Or It Gets Messy
Shaylynn S.
Richmond
I absolutely love this lip gloss. The color is super pretty and it is really long lasting. I only have to reapply after meals. I am A first time user but I will be a continued user. It is so easy to use. I have and will continue to recommend this product.
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
This is a wonderful product for any lady looking for some staying Power I their lipstick. I’ve bought it several times. Easy to apply and dries in seconds. Apply the top coat and your color will last all day! Many colors to choose from.
Melissa G.
The formula of the product is fair. It’s pigmented but for me it doesn’t last very long. It’s easy to apply and it goes on nicely. The price is pretty moderate and not so expensive. For a few more bucks I’d recc men’s a better brand.
Patrice T.
Santa Cruz, CA
For what it is, it's price, the color, the staying power, the value, I can't complain much. Lipsticks of any brand have to be reapplied, so this wasn't much different. It might have been slightly waxier than other lipsticks though.
Marisa W.
I personally don’t use the color, but the gloss is so amazing. It makes my lips pop, I’ve bough this product probably 2 times. The packaging is normal like most lip products. If you need some popping lip gloss, this is your stuff!