wet n wild MegaRocks Glitter Nail Color uploaded by Jeysa D.wet n wild MegaRocks Glitter Nail Color uploaded by Sara E.wet n wild MegaRocks Glitter Nail Color uploaded by Farzana A.

BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Wet n Wild Mega Rocks Glitter Nail Colors are sparkly little wonders that leave a shimmery punch. This long-lasting formula features large, chunky glitter that dries in no time and is smooth to the touch. It can even be worn as a top coat. Invite friends over for a nail party and show them just how fabulous this long-lasting nail color is. The glitter dries in an even and smooth texture. Wet n Wild has always created their products with the customer in mind. This item is suitable for women of all ages.

Ingredients: Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Silica, N-Butyl Alcohol, Styrene/Acrylate Copolymer, Polyurethane-11, Etocrylene, (+/- [May Contain]: Yellow 5 Lake/CI 19140, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide/CI 77510, Aluminum Powder/CI 77000, Violet 2/CI 60725).

Anastasia C.
I love this set. My favorite is the one with white and 3D silver glitters and a pinky base (I don't remember the name, sorry). I don't use it as a topper because I like it as is. It makes my nails stronger and it lasts awhile, which is saying something because nail polish doesn't stay for me. Nail polish remover barely works though, but that might be because I use it without a base color.
Sarah W.
Maysville, GA
I lovvve this color! It’s perfect for the mermaid nails I wanted! I paired it with a solid polish of this color and it looked great! I don’t necessarily prefer just the sparkle polish, but I like it overall . Takes awhile to dry though, so make sure you have at least 30 minutes of drying time in between a first and second coat.
Josy B.
Dallas
The nail polish is really pretty and glittery, it wasnt that really expensive, its a good value and really is so easy to apply it. It would dry up fast and not really and bad cons. And yesss, I highly really recommend this nail polish brand to others.
Marissa W.
Birmingham, AL
The glitter colors by Wet N Wild are so fun! These options are great as a top coat or for NYE or a like wise holiday.
It isn’t the best quality and can get tacky quickly but will do for a one time occasion
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
I loved these nail polishes. I like to use them as a topcoat over solid colors. It provides a good protection over the first layer, and the glitter is pretty and lasts. This is a very affordable product.
Jennifer Q.
These nail polishes are very affordable. They are glitters and they add a nice hint of color on base colors or you can wear them alone if you want to as well. I’ve bought them at walgreens, 99 cent store, Walmart etc and they usually are about a dollar or two
Corisa K.
New York
Wet n Wild is my go to brand for glittery, bright, and eccentric colors! Each polish leaves a rich and bold finish and the application is super easy and mess free!
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
I bought this chunky glitter polish because it looked pretty on the shelf. I got this at Walgreens, it went on clumpy and didn’t offer the desired look. It also took a long time to dry, inexpensive probably won’t purchase again.
Madison B.
Raymore, MO
These nail polishes are great! The colors are pretty and the brush makes it easy to apply. The polish lasts a long time. It’s very easy to use. The bottle comes with a lot of product. I would highly recommend.
Carmen W.
Massillon, OH
This product is good being as it comes in a lot of colors and is very inexpensive. It is very pigmented and the color is beautiful, but it chips very easily and the glitter is so hard to take off with nail polish remover.

back