Wet N Wild MegaRocks Glitter Nail Color uploaded by Farzana A.Wet N Wild MegaRocks Glitter Nail Color uploaded by Sara E.Wet N Wild MegaRocks Glitter Nail Color uploaded by Donna P H.

BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Wet n Wild® 493C Slap The Bass Mega Rocks™ Glitter Nail Color.
New.

Buy on Jet.com
Anastasia C.
I love this set. My favorite is the one with white and 3D silver glitters and a pinky base (I don't remember the name, sorry). I don't use it as a topper because I like it as is. It makes my nails stronger and it lasts awhile, which is saying something because nail polish doesn't stay for me. Nail polish remover barely works though, but that might be because I use it without a base color.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
I loved these nail polishes. I like to use them as a topcoat over solid colors. It provides a good protection over the first layer, and the glitter is pretty and lasts. This is a very affordable product.
Amanda M.
Krum, TX
I like a good sparkle on top of a base color and the formula on these definitely do the trick. I enjoy that the glitter isn’t so chunky that it’s unbearable and hard to get off
Paulina C.
Eagle Pass, TX
This Nail polish is definitely my go too when I want the sparkle glittery look!!! It's fantastic and just with ONE swipe you get so much color payoff. I own many of these glitter nail polishes and I've even gotten my mother and sister hooked onto these nail polish. These will forever hold a little special place in my heart, especially because I LOVE GLITTER!!!! ✨
jen r.
So I got the teal one and the silver one and they’re actually pretty cool! I used them over fake clear nails and it looked nice! The only thing is that there is too much polish and not enough glitter so to get enough glitter on your nails takes a bit longer than usual but other than that its pretty!
Maddy L.
Jarvisburg, NC
I love wet and wild nail polishes, they are affordable and last a decent amount of time. I bought this to go with a unicorn costume and it worked well. Stayed on my nails as well as my daughters for several days. Which is saying alot for her lol. Nail polish doesnt stay on her nails long.
Jayme C.
Center Point, AL
These are so nice!!! Can be paired with a solid color nail polish or just used by itself. Wears for a long time and looks really pretty, so affordable that if you see any of these you gotta pick them up. I'm usually not even a nail polish kind of person and I loved these.
• r.
I bit my nails, so when I bought this I didn't think it would help. The application process was quick and easy. The first coat was somewhat sheer but after the second coat it looked perfect. And instead of biting my nails I would pick off the glitter on the nail polish!
Yesi R.
Los Angeles, CA
I love Wet N Wild Glitter nail polish. It's a great value and good quality for the price. I normally wear it as a top coat on top of a similar shade. It takes a bit too dry but once it's dry it stays on..even with nail polish remover you struggle a bit to take off.
Whitney H.
Kearney, NE
The colors are gorgeous and great if you're wanting to use with a base color! Doesn't have enough coverage to color the entire nail with glitter unless you're planning on doing a ton of layers. They're very affordable and I would recommend!