wet n wild MegaRocks Glitter Nail Color uploaded by Jeysa D.wet n wild MegaRocks Glitter Nail Color uploaded by Sara E.wet n wild MegaRocks Glitter Nail Color uploaded by Farzana A.

BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Wet n Wild Mega Rocks Glitter Nail Colors are sparkly little wonders that leave a shimmery punch. This long-lasting formula features large, chunky glitter that dries in no time and is smooth to the touch. It can even be worn as a top coat. Invite friends over for a nail party and show them just how fabulous this long-lasting nail color is. The glitter dries in an even and smooth texture. Wet n Wild has always created their products with the customer in mind. This item is suitable for women of all ages.

Ingredients: Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Silica, N-Butyl Alcohol, Styrene/Acrylate Copolymer, Polyurethane-11, Etocrylene, (+/- [May Contain]: Yellow 5 Lake/CI 19140, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide/CI 77510, Aluminum Powder/CI 77000, Violet 2/CI 60725).

Buy on Amazon
Anastasia C.
I love this set. My favorite is the one with white and 3D silver glitters and a pinky base (I don't remember the name, sorry). I don't use it as a topper because I like it as is. It makes my nails stronger and it lasts awhile, which is saying something because nail polish doesn't stay for me. Nail polish remover barely works though, but that might be because I use it without a base color.
Sarah W.
Maysville, GA
I lovvve this color! It’s perfect for the mermaid nails I wanted! I paired it with a solid polish of this color and it looked great! I don’t necessarily prefer just the sparkle polish, but I like it overall . Takes awhile to dry though, so make sure you have at least 30 minutes of drying time in between a first and second coat.
Josy B.
Dallas
The nail polish is really pretty and glittery, it wasnt that really expensive, its a good value and really is so easy to apply it. It would dry up fast and not really and bad cons. And yesss, I highly really recommend this nail polish brand to others.
Nicole A.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: (3 Pack) WET N WILD Megarocks Glitter Nail Color - I'm With the Band more...
I do not know what Wet N Wild puts in their glitter polish but whatever it is I’m loving it! I absolutely love glitter nail polish and I’ve tried expensive brands but nothing compares to Wet N Wild glitter wise! I like that it doesn’t have that watered down look! Plus it dries nicely which is a huge benefit when it comes to using glitter nail polish.
Marissa W.
Gardendale, AL
The glitter colors by Wet N Wild are so fun! These options are great as a top coat or for NYE or a like wise holiday.
It isn’t the best quality and can get tacky quickly but will do for a one time occasion
Tanni A.
Review for: (6 Pack) WET N WILD Megarocks Glitter Nail Color - I'm With the Band more...
i have been using this nail polish for a long time.  this nail polish is really really nice. its shine and glittery. it looks really nice in my hand. I just love it, even tw my sister likes it too.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
I loved these nail polishes. I like to use them as a topcoat over solid colors. It provides a good protection over the first layer, and the glitter is pretty and lasts. This is a very affordable product.
Elizabeth G.
Sanford
The best thing I love about this nail polish is the chunky flakes and the quick dry. The Polish sets well and doesn't smudge around like some glitter polishes too. I also like the fact that I have the option of different shades and not just base glitter colors.
Jennifer Q.
These nail polishes are very affordable. They are glitters and they add a nice hint of color on base colors or you can wear them alone if you want to as well. I’ve bought them at walgreens, 99 cent store, Walmart etc and they usually are about a dollar or two
Monica B.
Woodville
I was very disappointed 😔 in my fingernail polish. I hardly had any glitter on my nails. I shook it up to see if it would apply different but still the same thing happen. Although it’s pretty in the bottle , wish I could have worn it ..