wet n wild MegaRocks Glitter Nail Color uploaded by Jeysa D.wet n wild MegaRocks Glitter Nail Color uploaded by Sara E.wet n wild MegaRocks Glitter Nail Color uploaded by Farzana A.

BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Wet n Wild Mega Rocks Glitter Nail Colors are sparkly little wonders that leave a shimmery punch. This long-lasting formula features large, chunky glitter that dries in no time and is smooth to the touch. It can even be worn as a top coat. Invite friends over for a nail party and show them just how fabulous this long-lasting nail color is. The glitter dries in an even and smooth texture. Wet n Wild has always created their products with the customer in mind. This item is suitable for women of all ages.

Ingredients: Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Silica, N-Butyl Alcohol, Styrene/Acrylate Copolymer, Polyurethane-11, Etocrylene, (+/- [May Contain]: Yellow 5 Lake/CI 19140, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide/CI 77510, Aluminum Powder/CI 77000, Violet 2/CI 60725).

Buy on Amazon
Anastasia C.
I love this set. My favorite is the one with white and 3D silver glitters and a pinky base (I don't remember the name, sorry). I don't use it as a topper because I like it as is. It makes my nails stronger and it lasts awhile, which is saying something because nail polish doesn't stay for me. Nail polish remover barely works though, but that might be because I use it without a base color.
Sarah W.
Maysville, GA
I lovvve this color! It’s perfect for the mermaid nails I wanted! I paired it with a solid polish of this color and it looked great! I don’t necessarily prefer just the sparkle polish, but I like it overall . Takes awhile to dry though, so make sure you have at least 30 minutes of drying time in between a first and second coat.
Josy B.
Dallas
The nail polish is really pretty and glittery, it wasnt that really expensive, its a good value and really is so easy to apply it. It would dry up fast and not really and bad cons. And yesss, I highly really recommend this nail polish brand to others.
Marissa W.
Birmingham, AL
The glitter colors by Wet N Wild are so fun! These options are great as a top coat or for NYE or a like wise holiday.
It isn’t the best quality and can get tacky quickly but will do for a one time occasion
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
I loved these nail polishes. I like to use them as a topcoat over solid colors. It provides a good protection over the first layer, and the glitter is pretty and lasts. This is a very affordable product.
Paulina C.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
This Nail polish is definitely my go too when I want the sparkle glittery look!!! It's fantastic and just with ONE swipe you get so much color payoff. I own many of these glitter nail polishes and I've even gotten my mother and sister hooked onto these nail polish. These will forever hold a little special place in my heart, especially because I LOVE GLITTER!!!! ✨
Maddy L.
Jarvisburg, NC
I love wet and wild nail polishes, they are affordable and last a decent amount of time. I bought this to go with a unicorn costume and it worked well. Stayed on my nails as well as my daughters for several days. Which is saying alot for her lol. Nail polish doesnt stay on her nails long.
• r.
I bit my nails, so when I bought this I didn't think it would help. The application process was quick and easy. The first coat was somewhat sheer but after the second coat it looked perfect. And instead of biting my nails I would pick off the glitter on the nail polish!
Jayme C.
Center Point, AL
These are so nice!!! Can be paired with a solid color nail polish or just used by itself. Wears for a long time and looks really pretty, so affordable that if you see any of these you gotta pick them up. I'm usually not even a nail polish kind of person and I loved these.
Yesenia R.
Los Angeles, CA
I love Wet N Wild Glitter nail polish. It's a great value and good quality for the price. I normally wear it as a top coat on top of a similar shade. It takes a bit too dry but once it's dry it stays on..even with nail polish remover you struggle a bit to take off.