BY WET N WILD

Beautifully Conditions Lashes To Helps Make Them Fuller And Thicker Naturally&Nbsp; Enriched With Soy And Wheat Proteins Infused With Acai Oil&Nbsp;And D-Panthenol To Protect And Strengthen Not Tested On Animals Paraben-Free Made In China see more...

• How do you guys like this mascara?11 Answers
  • I'm looking for a new mascara. I always like a good price and I l...4 Answers
  • Does it irritate the eyes? Or makes your lashes fall? 5 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Christina T.
Kingston, OK
I am really digging the Wet and Wild Mega protein 425 mascara it makes my lashes look even longer which is crazy because I have really long natural eyelashes and I love the fact that it's conditioning my lashes and it helps them look fuller and thicker and it has soy protein. So not only does it make you look beautiful they're also helping your lashes. Is very inexpensive which is also another Plus and it comes very highly recommended from me!!! I got mine at Walmart for super cheap♡
Naquela K.
Bessemer, AL
This mascara is affordable and easy to find. I would recommend it to anyone wanting to have a mascara that they want to keep in their purse just to add pop to their eyes. I didn't notice whether or not it helped my lashes grow, but I would probably purchase it again because of the price.
Priscilla D.
I’m not the biggest fan of this mascara! The wand itself looks like it would do a good job of coating your lashes but the consistency of the mascara itself is very sticky and hard to achieve a non clumpy look.
Estrella G.
Kansas City, KS
I have like 3 wet n wild protein mascaras and I really like them ! its really long lasting and I've had it for a pretty long time and it hasn't dried up like some other ones I have. They are so good!
Andriela B.
Allentown
It is my favorite product to use every day since it leaves my eyelashes very nice and very natural and most of all very dry it is very good I recommend it! I love using the!
Shante D.
Wichita
Biggest regret of my life. I got this thinking it would be nice to have my eyelashes look good and also give them some healthy lovins. Instead it would look great going on for like 1 minute then I'd be screaming because it was burning my eyes. It made a lot of my eyelashes fall out. Only used to twice.
Jessica S.
Donna, TX
This mascara I purchased at cvs when I had a coupon for wet n wild makeup and this product was very inexpensive! My problem with this mascara is it comes off quickly and when applied it stays wet and doesn't really lift the eyelashes much. I would not repurchase.
Marisa H.
One of the best mascaras I have ever used!!!! And it’s less than $2!!!!! I get volume and my lashes don’t go flat after application ! Wet n wild is coming up in the beauty world
isabella N.
Norman, OK
If your looking for a cheep mascara that works okay, I would highly recommend looking for another product. This mascara smears all over my face, the mascara brush is not good! If feels cheep and looks cheep. I wouldn't not recommend this.
Veronica B.
Good mascara! Does the job perfectly and doesn’t flake off during the day like some mascaras do. I like that it does stay on and doesn’t make my eyelashes look like spider legs. It’s a good mascara for the price for sure!
Sarah B.
Franklin, LA
How does the mega Protein mascara compare to your other mascaras. Is it a hit or miss for you?
Vibs C.
How do you guys like this mascara?
Jenny C.
Atlanta, GA
Does this give you an ok curl?
Isabel L.
Riverside, CA
Does anyone else think that this mascara is a bit too on the watery side?
Emma r.
Is it a clumpy mascara ?