Wet N Wild MegaPlump Waterproof Mascara

Live in the drama and still look your best! Waterproof mascara amplifies and plumps for plush, dramatic lashes. Delivers thicker lashes in an instant that are resistant to tears, humidity, rain, and even swimming.

Isododecane, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de carnauba, Isoeicosane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Aluminum Distearate, Paraffin, Polyethylene, Beeswax/Cire d'abeille, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Propylene Carbonate, Synthetic Beeswax, Bis-PEG-12 Dimethicone Candelillate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Phenoxyethanol, Trihydroxystearin, Panthenol, Tocopherol, Mineral Oil/Huile minérale, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Cetrimonium Chloride, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Iron Oxides/CI 77492, CI 77499

• How is it removed, I find the removing process very hard.2 Answers
  • Does this clump easily?1 Answers
  • "I would highly recommend this to people. " in 1 review
  • "This stuff is terrible I got mine free with a coupon and it was pitiful some of wet and wilds products are very nice this one was horrid. " in 1 review
  • "I am not such a huge fan of wet n wild mega plump mascara, it is clumpy.. you get what you pay for though. " in 1 review
  • "It never clumps and it really gives a natural, beautiful effect. " in 1 review
Stephanie M.
Florida City, FL
Elongate your eyelashes by 50% the mascara itself is not clumpy and it's really really dark and it really makes your eyes pop I will highly recommend it for the price. To be honest all wet and wild products are fairly good for the low price.
Erika K.
Bowling Green, OH
Not going to lie I bought the waterproof on accident.  I HATE waterproof mascara usually but this one was a big surprise!  I hate waterproof because it never wants to come off when I try to use makeup remover but then ill take a dip I the pool or something and be smeared across my face and then it is hard to get off with makeup remover.  This however doesn't do that.  It comes off way easier with makeup remover than other waterproof mascaras and it didn't run down my face when I wore it to the beach!
Maddie E.
Lansdale, PA
I've used other wet n wild waterproof mascaras and have been impressed by them, but this one was eh. It goes on nicely, makes my lashes look amazing, and stays on all day, but it's so hard to take off. My Burt's Bees face cleanser wipes can't even get it, and even with micellar water it's still tough. Wet n Wild definitely has great products, but this isn't one of their best.
Ashlin A.
This product is really great, I use when when I'm not using my brown mascara just to change things up a bit, I love that it's water proof because I wear mascara almost everyday and you never know what's going to happen, its such an amazing mascara too it doesn't tend to clump my lashes together and it makes them look so long and beautiful, I absolutely love it
Haelei K.
Roosevelt, UT
This mascara is great! It makes your lashes look sooooo full! If you're someone who likes the falsie look but hates wearing them , pick this bad boy up! It's so cheap too ! The wand is an average wand but still performs amazing!
Samantha P.
Philadelphia, PA
For a cheap mascara, this stuff is really nice. I love going dramatic when it comes to my eyelashes and this stuff makes my eyelashes look like falsies and I love it. I also love the color of the mascara applicator because it looks cute in my makeup collection.
Natalie R.
This is a good starter mascara for young girls just getting started. It gives an enhanced, but not over-the-top look, and is a great price. My daughter purchases it herself and has no problem applying it. She likes that it's waterproof, but it does flake a little.
Becky R.
Ogden, UT
Smudges and is definitely not waterproof. This was my first time trying this. Never again. I was out of town for work and forgot to pack my usually mascara. I ran to the drugstore to pick up something cheap. Well. You get what you pay for.
Shayla F.
Reisterstown, MD
This mascara sucks. Only got it when I was looking for a cheap mascara in a rush. Gets clumpy quick and doesnt really do anything but make the lashes kinda thick. After a couple uses I gave up abd use it on wig roots to make them darker.
Correay C.
north east, MD
It is cheap, but it does a GREAT job. It doesnt stay on forever but I personally love it. Makes me look awake but not too much. Its smooth and the bristles of the wand get in the right places. Takes a lot for it to start clumping together.
Armani K.
Lafayette, LA
How is it removed, I find the removing process very hard.
Autumn D.