3 colors available

BY WET N WILD

Plump Up The Volume. Get&Nbsp;3 Times The Volume With This Waterproof Mascara That Amplifies And Plumps For Plush, Dramatic Lashes. This Waterproof Formula Delivers Thicker Lashes In An Instant And Stays On Through Tears, Humidity, Rain, And Even While Swimming. Cruelty Free. Not Tested On Animals. Made In China see more...

• How is it removed, I find the removing process very hard.2 Answers
  • Does this clump easily?1 Answers
  • "I would highly recommend this to people. " in 1 review
  • "I am not such a huge fan of wet n wild mega plump mascara, it is clumpy.. you get what you pay for though. " in 1 review
  • "This stuff is terrible I got mine free with a coupon and it was pitiful some of wet and wilds products are very nice this one was horrid. " in 1 review
  • "It never clumps and it really gives a natural, beautiful effect. " in 1 review
Shêmê C.
Shêmê C.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Wet n Wild MegaPlump Waterproof Mascara
I haven't bought drugstore makeup in a while. I have used this, nice packaging, but I honestly would not use it again. Turns out I'm not a big fan of waterproof. I like to take all of my makeup off at the end of the day.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Savanna, IL
Review for: Wet n Wild MegaPlump Waterproof Mascara
This product doesn't work what so ever it came off so easy and is not waterproof. Not worth the money not worth the time. Would not buy again and would not recommend. Would give 0 stars if possible.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Review for: Wet n Wild MegaPlump Waterproof Mascara
Works great, goes on good too. Plumps your eyelashes up really well also. I would buy again and ill wear it all summer long. Sweatproof waterproof cant get much better than that. Works great!
Carleigh B.
Carleigh B.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Wet n Wild MegaPlump Waterproof Mascara
I use this for my bottom lashes, works great! Nothing too fancy but gets the job done. Would repurchase, great price.
jyira s.
jyira s.
Upper Darby, PA
Review for: Wet n Wild MegaPlump Waterproof Mascara
My lashes on fleek after using this prout GREAT PRICE I WOULD GET IT AGAIN, I use this ever day it last it all day
Nina L.
Nina L.
Review for: Wet n Wild MegaPlump Waterproof Mascara
It stays on well in the water if worn alone. It isn't great quality though.
Erika K.
Erika K.
Bowling Green, OH
Review for: (3 Pack) WET N WILD Mega Plump Waterproof Mascara - Very Black
Not going to lie I bought the waterproof on accident.  I HATE waterproof mascara usually but this one was a big surprise!  I hate waterproof because it never wants to come off when I try to use makeup remover but then ill take a dip I the pool or something and be smeared across my face and then it is hard to get off with makeup remover.  This however doesn't do that.  It comes off way easier with makeup remover than other waterproof mascaras and it didn't run down my face when I wore it to the beach!
Maddie E.
Maddie E.
Lansdale, PA
Review for: Wet n Wild MegaPlump Waterproof Mascara
I've used other wet n wild waterproof mascaras and have been impressed by them, but this one was eh. It goes on nicely, makes my lashes look amazing, and stays on all day, but it's so hard to take off. My Burt's Bees face cleanser wipes can't even get it, and even with micellar water it's still tough. Wet n Wild definitely has great products, but this isn't one of their best.
Ashlin A.
Ashlin A.
Tulare
Review for: Wet n Wild MegaPlump Waterproof Mascara
This product is really great, I use when when I'm not using my brown mascara just to change things up a bit, I love that it's water proof because I wear mascara almost everyday and you never know what's going to happen, its such an amazing mascara too it doesn't tend to clump my lashes together and it makes them look so long and beautiful, I absolutely love it
Salsabila L.
Salsabila L.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Wet n Wild MegaPlump Waterproof Mascara
This thing is SO good. This is 110% waterproof. Just like the H2O eyeliner this one is waterproof too. It doesn't smudge if you cry for like one hour or more. It will not smudge if you're sweating A Lot. Trust me this is amazing. Also about the lashes it gives it nice volume with natural look. It will not clump together. I highly recommend it
Armani K.
Armani K.
Lafayette, LA
How is it removed, I find the removing process very hard.
Autumn D.