BY WET N WILD

Plump up the volume when you need to add a little drama to your life! This volumizing formula amplifies and plumps for plush, dramatic lashes in an instant. Our fat brush hugs your lashes with the TLC they deserve, wrapping around your entire lash line without clumping.

Water/Eau, Glyceryl Stearate, Acrylates Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de carnauba, Ceresin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Stearic Acid, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Oleic Acid, Propylene Carbonate, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Chlorphenesin, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Methylisothiazolinone, Iron Oxides/CI 77499

• Do you think this would work well layered with another ma...1 Answers
  • How well does this stay on and how clumpy is it? 3 Answers
  • Is this better than the Megavolume mascara?3 Answers
wet n wild MegaPlump Mascara
  • "Love the price it doesn't clump and it makes my eyelashes look fuller gives a lot of volume" in 15 reviews
  • "Love all Wet n Wild mascaras...but this is just one of my favorites. My lashes are fuller and it's waterproof. " in 9 reviews
  • "I really like this mascara. It makes my lashes thicker and didn't come off during my water polo practice which is great because nobody wants raccoon eyes." in 6 reviews
  • "I use it for my everyday makeup looks and i love how it makes my eyelashes look" in 2 reviews
  • "Always remember to add more than one coat to make them look fuller." in 1 review
Zulmarie V.
Las Marías
Okay, let me tell you, I enjoy so much using this product, I love it. This is the perfect mascara por a natural look and you can apply as many times as you want because never lets your lashes feeling heavy. I’m telling you, you can get some really long lashes with it without looking like you have two spiders on your eyes. I would recommend it 100%
Kennedy D.
Frankfort, KY
I recently went out of town and realized I forgot my mascara at home. I wanted to purchase a cheap one just to hold me over for the weekend. I had the mindset that most mascaras are pretty similar and that this $3 one would be just fine for a few days. This was not the case. After working this stuff from my lashes several times they had NO lift at all. You could barely tell I was wearing any. Definitely would not recommend this mascara.
Jay 💖.
This mascara was alright,but not my favorite. It did make my lashes thicker without looking clumpy,but it flaked off a lot onto my face,and it made my eyes water like crazy! I think I was just allergic to it. I give it a 5/10,since other than that,it wasn't too bad and was super cheap.
syd V.
pennsylvania
I use to use this all the time and it was great, untill i recently just bought one and it was so so dry. And when it wasent going into my eyelashes, I swiped it along my hand to see how much it would come off and barley any thing. I just got this 4 days ago! The brush applicator is also not soft at all. Don't recommend at allll!!
Kaitlyn B.
Osage, IA
It works so well for making ur eyelashes look more full and lengthy! Also it dries out super fast if you ever leave the cap off for maybe 30 minutes it was dry out so quick.
Sara R.
Camdenton, MO
This is an okay product .not my favorite but gets the job done .it's black but very liquidy and  tends to make me look like i have spider legs for eye lashes. Not something I would re buy or recommend. I do love that the brand is cruelty-free andf vegan but this wasn't a hit for me and I wouldn't recommend.
Marisa Y.
Robstown, TX
I bought the waterproof version. I needed a mascara for work, that won’t melt or flake off but aren’t super dramatic. These are perfect. Just the right amount of lift and length. More importantly, they don’t flake or irritate my eyes. Definitely repurchasing.
Stephanie T.
New York City
Great mascara if you want your lashes fluffy and plump. You should really buy it. It’s cheap and leaves your eyelashes beautiful. The water proof is very helpful it’s very resistant. I would buy this product again. wet n wild MegaPlump Mascara
Sandra C.
wenatchee wa
First time using this product and I like how easily it is to apply it on. I use the product on a daily routine now. It is a good decent price, not pricey at all. I would recommend if you want your lashes looking nice and full.
Brittany M.
Wooster
I've only used this a few times because it makes my eyes itch. The results are always fabulous which makes me sad it effects my eyes the way it does. I still recommend to anyone that can wear it.
Lucy W.
Pittsburgh PA
Does this really give you volume ?
Mary M.
How well does this stay on and how clumpy is it?
Jenny C.
Atlanta, GA
Is this better than the Megavolume mascara?
Maria D.
Does the mini size and big size affect the way it turns out or no?
Katy L.
Does this transfer to your lower lash line throughout the day?

back