BY WET N WILD

Plump up the volume when you need to add a little drama to your life! This volumizing formula amplifies and plumps for plush, dramatic lashes in an instant. Our fat brush hugs your lashes with the TLC they deserve, wrapping around your entire lash line without clumping.

Water/Eau, Glyceryl Stearate, Acrylates Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de carnauba, Ceresin, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Stearic Acid, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Oleic Acid, Propylene Carbonate, Lecithin, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Chlorphenesin, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Methylisothiazolinone, Iron Oxides/CI 77499

• Do you think this would work well layered with another mascara?1 Answers
  • How well does this stay on and how clumpy is it? 3 Answers
  • Is this better than the Megavolume mascara?3 Answers
Buy on Kmart
  • "Love the price it doesn't clump and it makes my eyelashes look fuller gives a lot of volume" in 2 reviews
  • "I use it for my everyday makeup looks and i love how it makes my eyelashes look" in 2 reviews
  • "Affordable and amazing :) it may not be high class mascara but it works for me better then any other high end name brand mascara " in 1 review
  • "Is amazing one of my favorite mascara of all time..." in 1 review
  • "Always remember to add more than one coat to make them look fuller." in 1 review
Skylar B.
This product is absolutely great but the color of the tube is a little bright my eye color is a green blue I don't think you would use it for a natural look 👀 it's my first time to use this product I would buy again but it's not the mascara where I need it 💯 percent of the time
Kaitlyn B.
Osage, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It works so well for making ur eyelashes look more full and lengthy! Also it dries out super fast if you ever leave the cap off for maybe 30 minutes it was dry out so quick.
Trenasia B.
Scranton, PA
This mascara is my go to. It extends my lashes without any clumping or damage to my eyelashes. I also use it to darken my eyebrows for a more natural look. It’s affordable and it lasts a long time. Great purchase,
Kelly R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It’s ok. It seems to dry out a little faster than others I’ve tried. It’s the mascara I currently use but I’m not brand loyal on this one. It does what I need it to.
Amber J.
Saint Johns, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I typically love wet and wilds mascara this one not so much. This is such a dry tube of mascara it didnt seem like I was doing anything other then brushing my lashes. I truly didnt even notice a difference. I ended up having to go and use a totally different tube of mascara. If I could give this no stars I would as it didnt plump let alone mega plump my lashes.
Nicole A.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
What has happened to mascara? It seems like it's made with wax as it's a pain to apply as i have to use many coats to get the desired look. It's a catch 22 as I can't live without mascara but I also don't want spider eyes. This particular mascara in my opinion is too thin and I've noticed the thinner the mascara the easier it dries out. I do however like the fact that it doesn't clump on the first application and I also like the brush size. All in all I give it 4 stars as it's cost friendly, great packaging and can give the desired look with more effort than other brands.
Iris G.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is actually my first ever mascara that I purchased with my own money when I started to use mascara . It was cheap and easy to get my hands on , I bought it at my local drugstore . The formula is amazing and the tune lasted me a total of almost 5 months ! I definitely recommend this product to anyone that doesn't want to spend too much but wants the job to get done !
Navem S.
Titusville , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
For 3 bucks this is AWESOME mascara. I think women buy this expecting some high end formula when they're only spending 3 bucks for it. You get what you pay for. But I have definitely used mascara that cost more than this one and they weren't as nice. You need to layer this but it's good. I like it a lot.
Denise U.
I am super disappointed with the "mega" volume I achieve with this product. I have tried applying multiple coats and still no real differnce.it goes on well with little to no clumping and I like the brush, I just think it is and OK mascara. For the price you get lash dwfinition , but no real volume.
Natalie B.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this mascara in a gift set on Christmas. This mascara didn't really impress me. It felt dried out and didn't give any definition or what you would expect from a mascara. I could've just got a bad tube (also it was the mini version, maybe the full size is better). I wouldn't spend money buying this mascara. I prefer the Mega Protein made by this brand.
Lucy W.
Pittsburgh PA
Does this really give you volume ?
Mary M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does this stay on and how clumpy is it?
Jenny C.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this better than the Megavolume mascara?
Katy L.
Does this transfer to your lower lash line throughout the day?
Maria D.
Does the mini size and big size affect the way it turns out or no?