BY WET N WILD

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Naomi H.
Spanaway
This plumping lip gloss is no joke. The cinnamon infused gloss tingles my lips while plumping my lips as promised! I a love the nude shade 585 alone as a sheer tinted gloss or as a topper. To get full lip plumping potential I use a thin layer first before lipstick and again as a topper. Lip plumping lasts for hours. It must be reapplied throughout the day to continue the full look
Shaelynn W.
Waukesha , WI
I loved the color of this product but it did not plump my lips at all . For a drug store product I really cannot complain but I was hoping for more bang for my buck .
Donna Y.
Greenwood
Not a big fan of this gloss. Supper runny an the color is not as sharp as other glosses. Had to reapply it many times throughout the day an eventually just took it off.
Angelica M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Doesn’t do much plumping for me but I hate wasting money on gloss because I mean it’s gloss lol they obviously wear off and you can’t really mess up a gloss so I like wet n wild it’s usually the most affordable and I’m not about throwing money away so I suggest if you’re looking for a good gloss wet m Wild is the way to go!
Marissa F.
did NOT plump my lips but I liked the texture of gloos and it lasted a long time on my lips. So I do actually grab for it often and swipe it on over my lipsticks that do not have a long wear
Sarah V.
Lebanon, OR
wet n wild MegaPlump Lip Gloss is gross. It is so sticky. It sticks to everything, your hair, your makeup, your teeth, everything. It claims to pump up the volume, but Idk how, other than it messes up everything.
No thumbs up in my book.
Eugenia W.
Pleasant Grv, AL
This lipgloss by wet n wild is not one of my favorite by them. It has nice packaging but it wasn’t long lasting to me. The color was very pretty. Yes I would buy it again because I am lipgloss junky.
Grace G.
Gilbert, AZ
It's pretty good! It gets a little sticky.. but it does make your lips look and feel bigger! It's very easy to apply and use. I've been using it for about a month now and it's great!
Samantha H.
how well does this stuff really plump? all of the "new plumpers" don't really plump worth a dang, at least that i've been able to find. not even the top rated ones that come in my monthly makeup bags. wet n wild lip care items usually aren't my favorite, is this one going to disappoint as well?
Kassandra M.
Not satisfied.  It didn't work as well as I thought i would workIt's good value. Just bad quality. Very clumpy. Easy to apply but doesn't last long. Don't recommend to others. It's okay packaging. Would not buy it again. It's truly disappointing.