BY EYE MAKEUP

Easy-to-control liquid liner has a fine, flexible brush for precise application. Rich, fluid formula dries fast and stays put to subtly enhance or dramatically define. see more...

Leah E.
N Chesterfld, VA
Le doy 5 estrellas y hasta más , lo compré en Walmart por 4 dólares , ME ENCANTA , hasta ahora uno de mis favoritos delineadores , NO SE CUARTEA! Y no se resbala. El color es bello !!! Y queda muy bonito , sinceramente me gusto mucho ! Wet n Wild MegaLiner Liquid Eyeliner 862A Indigo Blue by Wet 'n Wild
Myra H.
This blue is really pretty and stays put well once it dries. I feel like it looks best when applied over a black liner (it really makes it pop) because otherwise it looks more faint on my skin. I also feel like I can feel it kind of weighing down my eyes when I wear it, which is a little strange buf I guess that also let's me know it's still there
Juliet L.
Purchased at: ULTA
Pretty good especially for the price. It has great pigmentation and lasts pretty long but if you try to layer on product once the first layer is dry then it’ll start to flake off. So you definitely have to get it all on before the product sets. I would repurchase because it’s a great price for a fun color.
Joelisa S.
Newark, NJ
I bought this product because I recently tried the nyx liner and they would crack and look disgusting . This one on the other hand stays onbeautifully and looks neat.
Sammy C.
Philadelphia
Theres a very beautiful liner with this package by Wet N Wild and its blue with a shimmer. Im a huge liner fan and that was my first colored liner... It was amazing with my colorful outfits.
Brianna S.
Madison, TN
This eyeliner is soooo pigmented. It’s such a beautiful eye popping blue and brings a little drama to any eye look. My one and only complaint with this product is it is not water proof and it will smudge if you sweat or touch it. But for the price and pigment, it’s worth it in my book
Miranda B.
SAVANNAH, NY
This is my go to eyeliner. It goes on perfect without running and is easy to make wings with. I have it in almost every color. It dries fast and lasts all day.
Avi c.
united states
Wet and wild megaliner in volatge blue love it!! I had it for a while color is bring and bold for simple or fierce looks its very affortable and easy to apply.
Desiree G.
Colton, CA
This is my favorite blue liner I have ever used. It is so intense and electrifying I use it so often. This is my go to.
Ladyy D.
Huntsville
Purchased at: ULTA
Love how rich this eyeliner is 😍 for the price this product wasn’t bad at all. I would say this is fair compared to others

Amazon