20 colors available

BY WET N WILD #24 in Eyeliner

Fast drying, smudge-proof color Glides on smooth Create a thin line for a subtle look or thick line for more drama Brush applicator Be the girl with the eyes.  Create dramatic eye emphasis in a single stroke.  This long-wearing, quick drying formula applies smoothly and evenly for instantly bigger and bolder eyes. Not tested on animals ; see more...

Farzana Y.
Farzana Y.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Wet n Wild MegaLiner Liquid Eyeliner
It is a very dark black mat eyeliner, which I love. The formula itself is good, but it takes a little longer to dry compared to other drugstore eyeliners I have tried. Another problem I have with this eyeliner is that a little water or sweat makes it run and smudge. I have watery eyes and the moisture from the corner of my eyes made the eyeliner run from my upper lids. As for the applicator, I'm not sure if I cracked the tip a bit and made it flimsy or that is how its designed. The tip of my applicator makes it harder for me to pinpoint my application. Now I have gotten used it. NYC has a black eyeliner that has a better formula and the price is around the same. I am waiting for the day they change the applicator. I will save this eyeliner for the winter months when my eyes and lids are drier.
Reyna R.
Reyna R.
Review for: Wet n Wild MegaLiner Liquid Eyeliner
Okay I don't know if I received a different formula then many of the people who have reviewed this product,but I've got to say this was not a "stay on all day" kind of liner. Let me start by saying I love the pigmentation, the brush, the way it's full mate black, and how amazing it looks. But the only huge problem I have with it is that as soon as my eyes get watery or I sweat the eyeliner just goes everywhere like I mean everywhere, I once went out with it on and I sweated a little bit which caused the eyeliner to go all over my eyeshadow and underneath my eyes. I mean I love the way it looks which is why I'm waiting on winter time when I can wear it without thinking to much about sweating or crying.
Vicky L.
Vicky L.
I honestly wish that I had found this baby earlier because for the price of around $3 this eyeliner is amazing. I've spent so much money trying to find the perfect liquid eyeliner and honestly this works just as well as the ones that cost like $20. I like the consistency of the eyeliner and the applicator makes it super easy to apply and create almost any type of eyeliner looks. I've probably used like 5 of them already ever since I switched to it. Minus one start though because after a while I notice clumps of eyeliner residue stuck on my applicator tip...but overall this is amazing and does its job and it's super affordable so why not?
Kay M.
Kay M.
Honolulu, HI
Great for the price & could be found at any drugstore. I've used this for a whole year straight and using was very very messy. The applicator brush was thin which was great but the liquid eyeliner formula itself was runny and didn't dry fast. Def had to wait at minimum 5 minutes for drying to be on the safe side, anything less is risky. Easy to come off which is great for when u actually want to take your makeup off. I noticed the color is only pigmented at the beginning but starts to wear down after a few hours. I don't recommend because for 5 or more dollars you can get one way better to be honest!!
Angelique J.
Angelique J.
Catasauqua, PA
Review for: Wet n Wild MegaLiner Liquid Eyeliner
This may not be the easiest liner to use as it does have a very thin tip and it is a very wet liquid. I do find that wiping the edge of the tip off on the bottle does help. However, this is the liner that I learned how to do my makeup with. (Thanks YouTube!) I had never use eyeliner before I bought this one. Yes at 33 years old!! I love that it is the darkest of blacks. I love the way that it stays on all day, but it is not waterproof. It's definitely more of a water resistant. It cleans up nicely with makeup remover and you can even clean up the edges with a Q-tip beautifully.
valentina d.
valentina d.
Overland Park, KS
This used to be my favorite liquid eyeliner until they changed the formula. I've been cursed with oily skin and oily eyelids, so when i found this eyeliner a couple years ago I felt like I had found my holy grail product. it never smudged or transferred to the skin under my eyes and lasted a long time. The new formula is awful. It dries up quickly, clumps up and smudges. This eyeliner used to be very easy to apply. but now that the wand and formula has also changed, my wings have been much harder to do. I'm disappointed, because I was a very loyal costumer.
Teal S.
Teal S.
Easton, PA
This was the first liquid eyeliner I ever bought. I've purchased every brand you could name high end to drugstore. Benefit there real push up, illamasqua (28$ a pop), almay, Palladio... Just for example. This is my favorite all time. Its drys to a true matte finish, I hate the shiny finish most give. It doesn't flake or transfer. I've even slept with it on and woke up with a still perfect cat eye. And for only a few bucks. I'll always reach for this one. They also redid the formula and design which is even better. Always a perfect cat eye with this.
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Jacksonville, FL
Though I'm not always pleased with the results (more attributed to my lack of make up applying skills), I do always gravitate towards this liquid eyeliner as oppose to other brands. It glides on smoothly, and the price is great. The only thing I'm not fond of is the brush that applies it. I feel as though it has a mind of it's own sometimes and tends to flick a bit when I go to pull away. I've tried being super careful, but there is always a tiny speck or two I have to touch up afterwards. I would recommend it, b/c it does work well.
Chessa C.
Chessa C.
Review for: Electric Purple
One of the worst eyeliners I ever used. Aside from the fact that it gave me an allergic reaction (my eyelids swelled up and stayed mildly irritated for several weeks), the applicator was awful (a paintbrush sort of thing that easily spread apart and was not at all precise enough to do a cat eye), and while the color was nice it was very lightly pigmented so it took a few coats to actually get much color. For those of you who have less sensitive skin this may work fine, but there are certainly far better colored eyeliners out there.
Mariah P.
Mariah P.
canton, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Favorite drugstore eyeliner by far.
I also like to bring up i only use h2o proof eyeliner, i also prefer liquid.
wet n wild H2O proof in the color 879 black is what i use, and will continue to use. its easy to apply super super cheap do its definitely affordable. Paying such a small amount you might think you get what you paid for, noy in this case this is behond what you would expect. stays on super long some times even hard to get off, i prefer lotion and its easier to get off. super pigmented . Over all a good product.
Anabel C.
Anabel C.
Laredo, TX
DON'T YOU LOVE THIS PRODUCT?
Cristy H.
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone use this eyeliner??
Skye A.
Skye A.
Goose Creek, SC
Does it have a good consistency?
Alia S.
Alia S.
Louisville, KY
I agree that it can become flaky though out the day
. ..
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
I have went to walmart target they don't have it what store's do they have this ?