BY WET N WILD #33 in Eyeliner

Fast drying, smudge-proof color Glides on smooth Create a thin line for a subtle look or thick line for more drama Brush applicator Be the girl with the eyes.  Create dramatic eye emphasis in a single stroke.  This long-wearing, quick drying formula applies smoothly and evenly for instantly bigger and bolder eyes. Not tested on animals ;

Farzana Y.
Farzana Y.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Wet n Wild MegaLiner Liquid Eyeliner
It is a very dark black mat eyeliner, which I love. The formula itself is good, but it takes a little longer to dry compared to other drugstore eyeliners I have tried. Another problem I have with this eyeliner is that a little water or sweat makes it run and smudge. I have watery eyes and the moisture from the corner of my eyes made the eyeliner run from my upper lids. As for the applicator, I'm not sure if I cracked the tip a bit and made it flimsy or that is how its designed. The tip of my applicator makes it harder for me to pinpoint my application. Now I have gotten used it. NYC has a black eyeliner that has a better formula and the price is around the same. I am waiting for the day they change the applicator. I will save this eyeliner for the winter months when my eyes and lids are drier.
Reyna R.
Reyna R.
Review for: Wet n Wild MegaLiner Liquid Eyeliner
Okay I don't know if I received a different formula then many of the people who have reviewed this product,but I've got to say this was not a "stay on all day" kind of liner. Let me start by saying I love the pigmentation, the brush, the way it's full mate black, and how amazing it looks. But the only huge problem I have with it is that as soon as my eyes get watery or I sweat the eyeliner just goes everywhere like I mean everywhere, I once went out with it on and I sweated a little bit which caused the eyeliner to go all over my eyeshadow and underneath my eyes. I mean I love the way it looks which is why I'm waiting on winter time when I can wear it without thinking to much about sweating or crying.
Kay M.
Kay M.
Honolulu, HI
Great for the price & could be found at any drugstore. I've used this for a whole year straight and using was very very messy. The applicator brush was thin which was great but the liquid eyeliner formula itself was runny and didn't dry fast. Def had to wait at minimum 5 minutes for drying to be on the safe side, anything less is risky. Easy to come off which is great for when u actually want to take your makeup off. I noticed the color is only pigmented at the beginning but starts to wear down after a few hours. I don't recommend because for 5 or more dollars you can get one way better to be honest!!
Angelique J.
Angelique J.
Catasauqua, PA
Review for: Wet n Wild MegaLiner Liquid Eyeliner
This may not be the easiest liner to use as it does have a very thin tip and it is a very wet liquid. I do find that wiping the edge of the tip off on the bottle does help. However, this is the liner that I learned how to do my makeup with. (Thanks YouTube!) I had never use eyeliner before I bought this one. Yes at 33 years old!! I love that it is the darkest of blacks. I love the way that it stays on all day, but it is not waterproof. It's definitely more of a water resistant. It cleans up nicely with makeup remover and you can even clean up the edges with a Q-tip beautifully.
valentina d.
valentina d.
Overland Park, KS
This used to be my favorite liquid eyeliner until they changed the formula. I've been cursed with oily skin and oily eyelids, so when i found this eyeliner a couple years ago I felt like I had found my holy grail product. it never smudged or transferred to the skin under my eyes and lasted a long time. The new formula is awful. It dries up quickly, clumps up and smudges. This eyeliner used to be very easy to apply. but now that the wand and formula has also changed, my wings have been much harder to do. I'm disappointed, because I was a very loyal costumer.
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Jacksonville, FL
Though I'm not always pleased with the results (more attributed to my lack of make up applying skills), I do always gravitate towards this liquid eyeliner as oppose to other brands. It glides on smoothly, and the price is great. The only thing I'm not fond of is the brush that applies it. I feel as though it has a mind of it's own sometimes and tends to flick a bit when I go to pull away. I've tried being super careful, but there is always a tiny speck or two I have to touch up afterwards. I would recommend it, b/c it does work well.
Chessa C.
Chessa C.
Review for: Electric Purple
One of the worst eyeliners I ever used. Aside from the fact that it gave me an allergic reaction (my eyelids swelled up and stayed mildly irritated for several weeks), the applicator was awful (a paintbrush sort of thing that easily spread apart and was not at all precise enough to do a cat eye), and while the color was nice it was very lightly pigmented so it took a few coats to actually get much color. For those of you who have less sensitive skin this may work fine, but there are certainly far better colored eyeliners out there.
Sunita R.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
This is actually a pretty good drugstore eyeliner, it's amazngly cheap and works really well. It usually glides on smoothly, perfect for doing wingled liner. The consistency isn't exceptionally thin and watery, it's more of a semi-liquid paste but it doesn't run when applying. It also doesn't crack after a while which is perfect. It does tend to come off easily when using wipes to remove, however it lasts all day. I do recommend, for the price, you certainly cannot go wrong.
Moriah L.
Moriah L.
Buffalo , NY
Review for: Voltage Blue
I am currently wearing this in white on my lids. I believe this color I have is a limited edition. I bought it at rite aid as I am a sucker for different colors in liquid form. This glided on to my eyes very easily. It was smooth and has not smudged all day! One of the things I really love about this is one its cruelty free and another it dried so quickly ! I paid just a little over $2 for this and love the unique look it gives me for the day ! I would highly suggest this
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
Cypress, CA
Review for: Dark Brown
I personally don't wear this color liner often but I often do very intricate looks so I thought I should atleast own one. I guess you could say you get what you paid for. It's not terrible but it's not amazing either. I'm not sure if I possibly got a dud because mine is somewhat streaky while my friends seems more opaque. I'm giving this 3 stars because I have found other purposes for it besides usual lining. I've used it for dotting in some looks and speckling in others.
Anabel C.
Anabel C.
Laredo, TX
DON'T YOU LOVE THIS PRODUCT?
Cristy H.
Cristy H.
Liberal , KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone use this eyeliner??
Skye A.
Skye A.
Goose Creek, SC
Does it have a good consistency?
Alia S.
Alia S.
Louisville, KY
I agree that it can become flaky though out the day
. ..
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
I have went to walmart target they don't have it what store's do they have this ?