Add a Photo

By WET N WILD
#30 in Eyeliner
Fast drying, smudge-proof color Glides on smooth Create a thin line for a subtle look or thick line for more drama Brush applicator Be the girl with the eyes.  Create dramatic eye emphasis in a single stroke.  This long-wearing, quick drying formula applies smoothly and evenly for instantly bigger and bolder eyes. Not tested on animals ;
Photos (143)
Kym B.
Kym B.
Athol, MA

I really wanted to love this eyeliner, and honestly, maybe I just got one from a bad batch, but I would not buy this again. I believe I purchased this eyeliner from a local drug store. Wet n Wild has really great prices for almost all of their items so it was just so effortless to buy because I felt like I wasn't losing out on too much.
I tried this with multiple styles and multiple products underneath. I tried this with/without primer, with/without eye-shadow, with/without face lotion, all by itself, etc and it ALWAYS smudged on me. If it got the slightest bit wet, it wouldn't dry for the rest of the day and I would play a waiting game of, "when is this going to start running down my face?"
This is not Summer proof. You cannot sweat with this unless you want to have two black waterfalls going down your face.
The WORST part about this eyeliner is, after a week of wearing it, I noticed chemical-like burns on both of my eyelids and near my outer eye where I make my "wing." It was very painful and once I stopped wearing the eyeliner, it was very dry but began to heal.

I tried the eyeliner once more while in a pinch (I ran out of eyeliner and had somewhere to attend) and the chemical burns returned again. I would not recommend this to anyone but this is just my personal experience.

Farzana Y.
Farzana Y.
Bronx, NY

It is a very dark black mat eyeliner, which I love. The formula itself is good, but it takes a little longer to dry compared to other drugstore eyeliners I have tried. Another problem I have with this eyeliner is that a little water or sweat makes it run and smudge. I have watery eyes and the moisture from the corner of my eyes made the eyeliner run from my upper lids. As for the applicator, I'm not sure if I cracked the tip a bit and made it flimsy or that is how its designed. The tip of my applicator makes it harder for me to pinpoint my application. Now I have gotten used it. NYC has a black eyeliner that has a better formula and the price is around the same. I am waiting for the day they change the applicator. I will save this eyeliner for the winter months when my eyes and lids are drier.
Nadia R.
Nadia R.

Love this product. I've bought it for only $1. The product itself is great quality for the price. I bought it for school and school is almost over and i still have product left. I wear this product almost everyday but by the end of the day... usually the product will end up under my eye or smudge. I tend to be one of those people that yawn and end up tearing up... this would make the smudging worst. But another perk is while trying to perfect you wing and you mess up. You can just rub it with your finger and start over. I recommend this product but for just a dollar more you could buy the waterproof one. Ever since I made the switch I never got those "raccoon eyes". Downside is once you draw your wing it's kinda set there.
Reyna R.
Reyna R.

Okay I don't know if I received a different formula then many of the people who have reviewed this product,but I've got to say this was not a "stay on all day" kind of liner. Let me start by saying I love the pigmentation, the brush, the way it's full mate black, and how amazing it looks. But the only huge problem I have with it is that as soon as my eyes get watery or I sweat the eyeliner just goes everywhere like I mean everywhere, I once went out with it on and I sweated a little bit which caused the eyeliner to go all over my eyeshadow and underneath my eyes. I mean I love the way it looks which is why I'm waiting on winter time when I can wear it without thinking to much about sweating or crying.
Corrine W.
Corrine W.
Steger, IL

I actually bought this liquid liner on accident during a makeup sale at my local drug store...I wasn't paying attention and thought it was a different brand because someone put it back in the wrong place...Either way I bought it and used it and it goes on smooth...I put on 2 layers because the first seemed watery...I am very thankful it wasn't raining the day I wore it because when I washed my face at the end of the day I didn't even have to use makeup remover to get it off...As soon as I splashed my face with water the eyeliner started melting away...I was told there is a water proof version that is better but as long as you aren't going to be in any water this liner works great! I do recommend it!
April L.
April L.

This is my go to eyeliner product. One, its cheap and two, the product goes on very smoothly. I only use the Black which is very pigmented. My only negative comment would be the applicator. Initially, it picks up too much product so you'll have make sure to wipe it on the side otherwise it'll come out as a blob. Its not a major issue, but its not a problem you'd have with pen-like liquid liners. Also you have to be steady when applying it; however, making mistakes is easily fixable as it can be wiped off with some Q-tips and water. Which can be a bad thing too depending on what you're looking for. Wet n' wild does have a very good waterproof liquid eyeliner though, if you're looking for that.
Simran M.
Simran M.
Denton, TX

I've probably gone through about 5-6 of these eyeliners in black. The brush is really thin so getting a cat eye (simple or dramatic) is really easy and once you get used to using these you won't want to waste your time on any others (well....I didn't). I have like 10 eyeliners I've gotten from subscriptions and they're just sitting there in my makeup bag still in their packaging. I like this one better just because it's easier to get off at night than the waterproof one (getting that one off is a whole other story) But the waterproof one has a better brush than this one (it's not as flimsy), but once you use this brush a couple of times to do your liner that shouldn't make a difference.
Libby T.
Libby T.
Whitewater, Wi

This liner is amazing for the price! The formula is so black and goes on so smooth and lasts all day. The applicator is a long, very thing brush which can be a pro or con depending on what you like. The style of the brush makes it very easy to make a VERY thin, fine line and if you really want, you can build it up. I used it today to make wings and it worked really well! It took a little longer than a thicker marker type applicator would but I was able to be very precise with it. I've tried so many liquid liners from so many brands ranging in prices and this knocks them all out of the water. I actually prefer felt tip marker liners but for this price, I can do without it!
Vicky L.
Vicky L.

I honestly wish that I had found this baby earlier because for the price of around $3 this eyeliner is amazing. I've spent so much money trying to find the perfect liquid eyeliner and honestly this works just as well as the ones that cost like $20. I like the consistency of the eyeliner and the applicator makes it super easy to apply and create almost any type of eyeliner looks. I've probably used like 5 of them already ever since I switched to it. Minus one start though because after a while I notice clumps of eyeliner residue stuck on my applicator tip...but overall this is amazing and does its job and it's super affordable so why not?
Alex S.
Alex S.
Danville, CA

This is my ALL TIME favorite liquid eyeliner. It's better than liners from Urban Decay, Kat Von D, and Stila, plus it's a mere fraction of the price. It may look like nothing extraordinary in the bottle, but it is. I have gone through two of the black ones and one of the blue ones. The spongey applicator is really nice. It just glides across the lid and makes such a precise wing. The top is super small, which allows me to get very close to my lashline. It lasts all day, but still comes off easily with a bit of remover. The finish is perfect for me. It's matte, but doesn't look crusted on. I hope this never, ever gets discontinued.
Anabel C.
Anabel C.
Laredo, TX

DON'T YOU LOVE THIS PRODUCT?
Skye A.
Skye A.
Goose Creek, SC

Does it have a good consistency?
Cristy H.
Cristy H.
Liberal, Ks

Has anyone use this eyeliner??
Alia S.
Alia S.
Louisville, KY

I agree that it can become flaky though out the day
. ..
. ..
Los Angeles, CA

I have went to walmart target they don't have it what store's do they have this ?