wet n wild MegaLiner Glitter Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by stephanie• a.wet n wild MegaLiner Glitter Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by Elisabeth B.wet n wild MegaLiner Glitter Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by Saålma S.

BY WET N WILD

Give your eyes a pop of pastel with our Mega Liner™ Liquid Eyeliner in limited edition shades. This top-seller gets a breath of fresh Spring air in shades that work great alone or paired together.

Ingredients: Water/Eau, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, PVP, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, PVM/MA Decadiene Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Calcium Titanium Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Mica.

• How long does liner last?1 Answers
  • How long until it starts coming off?1 Answers
  • Is there a purple one & is it closer to eggplant than...1 Answers
Shantel T.
Las Vegas , NV
Wanted to love this mega liner with glitter from wetnwild because I own the regular mega liner in black but this was a huge disappointment. I ended up having to just toss it in my make up drawer. The consistency was not smooth I had to go over it with a gel liner. When it drys it cracked and ended up in my eyelashes and messing up my eyeshadow. The glitter unfortunately isn’t prominent I couldn’t really see any sparkle. The application is easy it’s the drying down process that takes forever. I have hooded eyes so if I blinked without it fully drying it would create a mess and smudge all over my perfectly done eyeshadow.
It is however affordable so that’s why I didn’t bother returning it to Ulta. I will have to try it one more time before I completely stop using it all together.
Michelle N.
Bronx, NY
This company never disappoints me ! Mega liner is some of my favorite products and the fact that this has glitter makes it all the more fun ! Long lasting and easy to apply , not to mention they’re awesome price point !
Ferne M.
HAMPTON BAYS, NY
Not a fan of this at all. I love 98% of Wet n Wild products but this one, not so much. It doesn't last, doesn't even show up when I apply it. I bought it and threw it out the same day. I like their other eye liners but this one just doesn't stay on.
Alisha C.
wet n wild MegaLiner Glitter Liquid Eyeliner

I love anything that has glitter in it. I am a little glitter Guru. I tried this eyeliner out and it is okay but you have to repeat placing that eyeliner on over and over to get the look that you want and need. If you want to purchase the it's up to you but remember it does take repetitive times to get the look you're trying to get.
Katrina K.
Glenville
I am not impressed with these lights eyeliners. They have a wide variety of colors but the formula does not stay on my kids very long. It smudges after a couple hours and does not look very well. I would recommend this to someone that was in a rush for makeup but not to someone who plans to wear it all day. I would not purchase again.
Katherine T.
I have purchased this brand in the past and have had no problems with it. But this last time it was not very good. It was thick and cakey and did not go on smooth at all. Like I said in the past these have been great...just not this time 😐
amanda j.
Bismarck, ND
Great that is cruelty free, is a nice pop of color, but I do not like the finish, way to much shine. Matte liner is the way to go.
If needing a quick and cheap purchase is said go for it, but you can honestly get ELF liner for same price or cheaper and works wonders.
Janet Z.
Fresno, CA
I got this eyeliner and other colors to thinking it was going to be the best finding out it's not as great. When I first applied it it was good until it dried it started to crack and I didn't like that because I had to reapply. I wouldn't recommend this eyeliner.
Erin G.
Huntington, WV
This eyeliner does deliver on color payoff, as with most of Wet & Wild eyeliners. The applicator is stuff & makes it hard to apply smoothly though and I find that the warm tone does not suit me. I tend to reach for other liquid or flexible tipped pen eyeliners instead of this.
sam 🌷.
Houston , TX
Dude this eyeliner is the shizzzz! I took it from my moms makeup bag once and I didn’t stop until I bought one for myself! Honestly this is probably the only eyeliner, that I’m able to do my wing with. I will vouch for this eyeliner until I die lol
Dawn B.
Tallahassee
Is this new glitter eyeliner ok for me at 56 years young to wear?
Vanessa G.
Mission, TX
is this waterproof ? long lasting? pigmented?
Nikole S.
Does this go on smoothly? How long does it last?
Kristin W.
Mission Hills, CA
Is this like chunky glitter or more metallic?
Lexy J.