BY WET N WILD

With all the awards big sis has won, it was time to knock her down a peg! Lil' sis does everything big sis does, but she's got a bigger heart. She'll be there for you through tears and will always pick you up when it's raining, after all! This super-special mascara delivers up to 80% longer-looking lashes, and its special blend of waxes lavishly lifts and lengthens with amazing staying power. The waterproof formula stays on through heavy rain, uncontrollable sobbing, and unbearable humidity. Oh, and swimming.

Water/Eau, Beeswax/Cire d'abeille, Butylene Glycol, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de carnauba, Propylene Glycol Stearate SE, Acrylates Copolymer, Isododecane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Phenyl Dimethicone, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Trisodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Simethicone, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Iron Oxides/CI 77499

• I am seeing a HUGE number of mixed reviews for this produ...2 Answers
  • How waterproof is this? Could I get away with wearing thi...2 Answers
  • Anyone else get this because of taylor on YouTube?2 Answers
wet n wild MegaLength Waterproof Mascara
  • "I have very few eyelashes, they're short, and they get tucked under my eyelid (since I'm Asian with a single eyelid) so buying mascara is never fun for me. When I saw this in the store I wasn't sure which one to get (others include: megaplump, megavolume, megaprotein, and megaimpact). At the store I was at, the only waterproof one was this one so that was the deal breaker for all other kinds. After applying, I did notice a huge change in the way my lashes looked. I'm not sure if they actually looked longer in length, BUT they did look a lot better and were more noticeable than before (like most mascaras). What I love about this product is how rarely it clumps, but when it does, I would just brush off the clump using a tissue or q-tip and that would be taken care of in seconds. This mascara is definitely waterproof. The tip grips and grabs each strand perfectly. This product gets the job done! I highly recommend this!" in 29 reviews
  • "Perfect mascara when you want to achieve a natural look. Tints and covers your lashes w/out clumping up and does flake or dry out during wear. Brush makes it easy to get at all my lashes. I have natural long lashes and I noticed that it did make them appear longer too. No added volume but I wasn't expecting that since it says it's for length not volume. I wear contacts and have had zero issues with it irritating my eyes. Easy to remove at night with makeup cloth or soap and H2O. I especially love the fact that it's not tested on animals too! Overall a great mascara for the price, and a must have for those mascara and lip gloss only days. " in 13 reviews
  • "I though that this mascara wasn't going to work very well at first but now its all I use! The brush separates my lashes and doesn't leave them clumpy and gross! I love this mascara!" in 10 reviews
  • "This mascara its the best I love it since the first day I purchased it its easy to use long lasting it gives it a volume to it that you'll love to continue to use it I recommend you to try it out it a big most ." in 6 reviews
Taryn-lee B.
I've always been a bit sceptical about waterproof mascaras as some haven't lived up to my expectations... sadly. Although this mascara has proved me wrong and being cheap I didn't expect it to be great at all, to be honest, but when swimming with it on - ocean and pool, it didn't smudge or run down my face. Adding to this the wand size is definitely a plus being small it's so easy to put mascara on my bottom lashes without ruining my makeup. I will be purchasing this product again without a doubt.
Rebecca L.
Las cruces, NM
This mascara is great (especially for the price). I really love the size of the applicator, it's so small so it's easy to apply on all the lashes and the formula really makes my lashes look long and full. I also noticed after using this several times, my lashes seemed healthier and fuller (Idk of this was the product or my imagination lol). Great stuff overall, I've recommended before and will continue and I got my bff to use this on the daily. Wet n wild rocks!
Emma G.
wet n wild MegaLength Waterproof Mascara this product is actually pretty good. You can see how it extends the lashes and looks thicker and longer. Package is smaller compared to other mascaras which makes it easy to carry. This is also, my first Wet'nWild product and my first Five Below makeup purchase $2.99. Never have I thought about buying products like this there. The color O got is in C143 Very Black and it is Waterproof 80% longer looking lashes.
Sara A.
Riyadh
WORST MASCARA EVER USED. MONEY WASTED.
It's the clumpiest mascara I have ever used and feels like I have glue on my lashes when I applied it to my lashes, my lashes were sticked to each other and when I applied to the bottom lashes same the thing happened and when I was blinking I felt like my lashes were sticking to each other. Couldn't get it off because it was waterproof I guess only that thing was true about it... overall the worst product.. as I took it off by the help of oil my 3-4 lashes came off. Would rather use maybelline mascara next time.
Blaj L.
Bethaunsen
This lovely mascara will definitely change the world, keep loving you for the first time I tried you! Look how big they are with this perfect mascara!
Mari S.
Tucson , AZ
This was one of my favorite drug store mascaras, I find that the small wand really helps grab each and every eyelash! I also noticed that it gave me a lift/volume. I also found that it was a perfect mascara for your lower lashes! I would repurchase.
Georgia R.
The only reason why I bought this was of a lady I met in target. I asked her what to buy because I was new with mascaras. I tried it and I loved it. I'm glad she showed me this one. It does what it says it will do. Long lasting and it is very affordable. I don't have anything bad to say about it. I will definitely recommend.
Chelsea P.
San Diego, CA
The formula is decent but not a fan of the brush (or rather lack thereof). I can only use this on my bottom lashes. The formula takes a really long time to dry and if I put a setting spray on too soon I end up with panda eyes. I recommend passing on this. I rarely reach for it.
Vivian L.
Great product. Nice natural coat. Good for a natural look. I love this product. It does not clump up.
Crystal F.
Fort Worth, TX
Product is volumizing and makes lashes look longer. It can be a little clump and it sometimes isn’t as waterproof as you expected but does better than a lot of products.
Ashley V.
Tomball, TX
I am seeing a HUGE number of mixed reviews for this product. I am currently switching to all cruelty free, and my current mascara is the L'Oreal Telescopic mascara. I have very thick and long lashes, but this takes it to a whole new level. If you swear this wet'n'wild product sucks, what do you recommend as an alternative to my current routine?? Thank you in advance!
Abby H.
Franklinton, NC
How waterproof is this? Could I get away with wearing this while swimming and not getting raccoon eyes or if my eyes water I would get smudges everywhere?
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Anyone else get this because of taylor on YouTube?

back