BY WET N WILD

With all the awards big sis has won, it was time to knock her down a peg! Lil' sis does everything big sis does, but she's got a bigger heart. She'll be there for you through tears and will always pick you up when it's raining, after all! This super-special mascara delivers up to 80% longer-looking lashes, and its special blend of waxes lavishly lifts and lengthens with amazing staying power. The waterproof formula stays on through heavy rain, uncontrollable sobbing, and unbearable humidity. Oh, and swimming.

Water/Eau, Beeswax/Cire d'abeille, Butylene Glycol, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de carnauba, Propylene Glycol Stearate SE, Acrylates Copolymer, Isododecane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Phenyl Dimethicone, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Trisodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Simethicone, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Iron Oxides/CI 77499

• I am seeing a HUGE number of mixed reviews for this produ...2 Answers
  • How waterproof is this? Could I get away with wearing thi...2 Answers
  • Anyone else get this because of taylor on YouTube?2 Answers
wet n wild MegaLength Waterproof Mascara
  • "I have very few eyelashes, they're short, and they get tucked under my eyelid (since I'm Asian with a single eyelid) so buying mascara is never fun for me. When I saw this in the store I wasn't sure which one to get (others include: megaplump, megavolume, megaprotein, and megaimpact). At the store I was at, the only waterproof one was this one so that was the deal breaker for all other kinds. After applying, I did notice a huge change in the way my lashes looked. I'm not sure if they actually looked longer in length, BUT they did look a lot better and were more noticeable than before (like most mascaras). What I love about this product is how rarely it clumps, but when it does, I would just brush off the clump using a tissue or q-tip and that would be taken care of in seconds. This mascara is definitely waterproof. The tip grips and grabs each strand perfectly. This product gets the job done! I highly recommend this!" in 29 reviews
  • "Perfect mascara when you want to achieve a natural look. Tints and covers your lashes w/out clumping up and does flake or dry out during wear. Brush makes it easy to get at all my lashes. I have natural long lashes and I noticed that it did make them appear longer too. No added volume but I wasn't expecting that since it says it's for length not volume. I wear contacts and have had zero issues with it irritating my eyes. Easy to remove at night with makeup cloth or soap and H2O. I especially love the fact that it's not tested on animals too! Overall a great mascara for the price, and a must have for those mascara and lip gloss only days. " in 13 reviews
  • "I though that this mascara wasn't going to work very well at first but now its all I use! The brush separates my lashes and doesn't leave them clumpy and gross! I love this mascara!" in 10 reviews
  • "This mascara its the best I love it since the first day I purchased it its easy to use long lasting it gives it a volume to it that you'll love to continue to use it I recommend you to try it out it a big most ." in 6 reviews
Vivian L.
Great product. Nice natural coat. Good for a natural look. I love this product. It does not clump up.
Crystal F.
Fort Worth, TX
Product is volumizing and makes lashes look longer. It can be a little clump and it sometimes isn’t as waterproof as you expected but does better than a lot of products.
Danae M.
I love this product, it's my # 1 go to on the daily. Lasts long and helps to lengthen my short eyelashes! Love that its waterproof as well :)
syd V.
pennsylvania
This product is really nice. It's very affordable and I use it almost everyday. It is waterproof and gives you very long lasting eyelashes.
Katie M.
Goldsboro
Best bottom lash line mascara.
I use this everyday and it’s cheap and is good for top lashes also but I prefer a heavier mascara for my top lashes. Great applicator too!
Erin M.
usa
Easy on easy off doesn't make my eyes itch. If my eyes water it stays put. Hair conditioner removes it very easily. Last a long time nice brush
Rebecca L.
Las cruces, NM
This mascara is great (especially for the price). I really love the size of the applicator, it's so small so it's easy to apply on all the lashes and the formula really makes my lashes look long and full. I also noticed after using this several times, my lashes seemed healthier and fuller (Idk of this was the product or my imagination lol). Great stuff overall, I've recommended before and will continue and I got my bff to use this on the daily. Wet n wild rocks!
Brenda N.
Naranjito, PR
This thing is one of the best thing out there in the drugstore for separating your lashes and making it look a little bit longer
Samantha K.
Brooklyn, NY
Disappointed but it's not a bad product. I bought this based off a youtube review because it has a small wand and is supposed to be waterproof. I like a small wand for my lower lashes but like something bigger for the top lashes. The mascara itself isn't bad, but it's certainly not waterproof. It's very black and does lengthen, but it also smudges. Most of the mascara I like doesn't transfer to my under-eye unless i'm sweating a lot, so I was hoping the waterproof would fix that, but it doesn't. The formula is very wet and takes a long time to dry, it makes my lashes look great, but it does transfer on me. Not the worst I've ever tried, but not great.
Jaci P.
Palatine, IL
I use this one when I want a natural look or don’t plan on using any other makeup. It gives me a natural no make up look while still making my eyes look great.
Abby H.
Franklinton, NC
How waterproof is this? Could I get away with wearing this while swimming and not getting raccoon eyes or if my eyes water I would get smudges everywhere?
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Anyone else get this because of taylor on YouTube?
Ashley V.
Tomball, TX
I am seeing a HUGE number of mixed reviews for this product. I am currently switching to all cruelty free, and my current mascara is the L'Oreal Telescopic mascara. I have very thick and long lashes, but this takes it to a whole new level. If you swear this wet'n'wild product sucks, what do you recommend as an alternative to my current routine?? Thank you in advance!

Walmart