BY WET N WILD

With all the awards big sis has won, it was time to knock her down a peg! Lil' sis does everything big sis does, but she's got a bigger heart. She'll be there for you through tears and will always pick you up when it's raining, after all! This super-special mascara delivers up to 80% longer-looking lashes, and its special blend of waxes lavishly lifts and lengthens with amazing staying power. The waterproof formula stays on through heavy rain, uncontrollable sobbing, and unbearable humidity. Oh, and swimming.

Water/Eau, Beeswax/Cire d'abeille, Butylene Glycol, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de carnauba, Propylene Glycol Stearate SE, Acrylates Copolymer, Isododecane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Phenyl Dimethicone, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Trisodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Simethicone, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Iron Oxides/CI 77499

• I am seeing a HUGE number of mixed reviews for this produ...1 Answers
  • How waterproof is this? Could I get away with wearing thi...1 Answers
  • Anyone else get this because of taylor on YouTube?1 Answers
wet n wild MegaLength Waterproof Mascara
  • "I have very few eyelashes, they're short, and they get tucked under my eyelid (since I'm Asian with a single eyelid) so buying mascara is never fun for me. When I saw this in the store I wasn't sure which one to get (others include: megaplump, megavolume, megaprotein, and megaimpact). At the store I was at, the only waterproof one was this one so that was the deal breaker for all other kinds. After applying, I did notice a huge change in the way my lashes looked. I'm not sure if they actually looked longer in length, BUT they did look a lot better and were more noticeable than before (like most mascaras). What I love about this product is how rarely it clumps, but when it does, I would just brush off the clump using a tissue or q-tip and that would be taken care of in seconds. This mascara is definitely waterproof. The tip grips and grabs each strand perfectly. This product gets the job done! I highly recommend this!" in 29 reviews
  • "Perfect mascara when you want to achieve a natural look. Tints and covers your lashes w/out clumping up and does flake or dry out during wear. Brush makes it easy to get at all my lashes. I have natural long lashes and I noticed that it did make them appear longer too. No added volume but I wasn't expecting that since it says it's for length not volume. I wear contacts and have had zero issues with it irritating my eyes. Easy to remove at night with makeup cloth or soap and H2O. I especially love the fact that it's not tested on animals too! Overall a great mascara for the price, and a must have for those mascara and lip gloss only days. " in 13 reviews
  • "I though that this mascara wasn't going to work very well at first but now its all I use! The brush separates my lashes and doesn't leave them clumpy and gross! I love this mascara!" in 10 reviews
  • "This mascara its the best I love it since the first day I purchased it its easy to use long lasting it gives it a volume to it that you'll love to continue to use it I recommend you to try it out it a big most ." in 6 reviews
Lindsay R.
Newtown, PA
This mascara is really great. The price is unbeatable, and it does make your lashes very long with minimal clumping. I would recommend this mascara to anyone. The wand is really great and makes for very long lashes.
Lauren K.
I am always looking for a waterproof eyeliner and found this once and thought it would be great. It was really cheap, but I have found that the mascara is not very good quality in this brand. It is better to pay more for a better brand. Wet n Wild is good for lip glosses and blushes I have tried.
Chusy O.
Mcallen, TX
Elizabeth R.
Morgantown , WV
I like this mascara. I don't really get the "mega length" feel from it, but it is definitely good for every day wear. It stays on, doesn't seem to smudge or run. You can't beat the quality for the price.
Loren M.
Staten Island, NY
So affordable and gives amazing length!!!!!!! i feel like they should make more colors like cobalt blue or purple because the wand and the formula are amazing. no clumps and an amazing layering mascara.
Courtney C.
Saginaw, TX
I purchased this just to test it and I liked it alot. Its really good about separating the lashes, however it doesn't shoe the color. My lashes do not look black at all. The tube last a VERY long time.
Kristina H.
Marion, IL
It really does make my lashes longer. It separates well and it doesn't get clumpy! It's one of my all time favorite mascaras that I've had. It beats out the more expensive ones that I have!
Hailey G.
Williamsport, PA
Not my favorite mascara ive ever used. This brush is too small and skinny and doesn't give the dramatic look I like to go for. It just added black to my lashes instead of making them pop
Jessica V.
Paris, KY
Giving this a B because I like it to layer with a volume mascara. Not great on it's own but when you use it with a volumizing mascara the lengthening quality really shines.
Breanna S.
My lashes never get too long for my glasses and if I want to look simple one day (which honestly is most days) I use this and my Burt's Bee's lip balm. I look healthy and awesome. Not sick and pale.
Ashley V.
Tomball, TX
I am seeing a HUGE number of mixed reviews for this product. I am currently switching to all cruelty free, and my current mascara is the L'Oreal Telescopic mascara. I have very thick and long lashes, but this takes it to a whole new level. If you swear this wet'n'wild product sucks, what do you recommend as an alternative to my current routine?? Thank you in advance!
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Anyone else get this because of taylor on YouTube?
Abby H.
Franklinton, NC
How waterproof is this? Could I get away with wearing this while swimming and not getting raccoon eyes or if my eyes water I would get smudges everywhere?