BY WET N WILD

With all the awards big sis has won, it was time to knock her down a peg! Lil' sis does everything big sis does, but she's got a bigger heart. She'll be there for you through tears and will always pick you up when it's raining, after all! This super-special mascara delivers up to 80% longer-looking lashes, and its special blend of waxes lavishly lifts and lengthens with amazing staying power. The waterproof formula stays on through heavy rain, uncontrollable sobbing, and unbearable humidity. Oh, and swimming.

Water/Eau, Beeswax/Cire d'abeille, Butylene Glycol, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de carnauba, Propylene Glycol Stearate SE, Acrylates Copolymer, Isododecane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Phenyl Dimethicone, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Trisodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Simethicone, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Iron Oxides/CI 77499

• I am seeing a HUGE number of mixed reviews for this produ...1 Answers
  • How waterproof is this? Could I get away with wearing thi...1 Answers
  • Anyone else get this because of taylor on YouTube?1 Answers
wet n wild MegaLength Waterproof Mascara
  • "I have very few eyelashes, they're short, and they get tucked under my eyelid (since I'm Asian with a single eyelid) so buying mascara is never fun for me. When I saw this in the store I wasn't sure which one to get (others include: megaplump, megavolume, megaprotein, and megaimpact). At the store I was at, the only waterproof one was this one so that was the deal breaker for all other kinds. After applying, I did notice a huge change in the way my lashes looked. I'm not sure if they actually looked longer in length, BUT they did look a lot better and were more noticeable than before (like most mascaras). What I love about this product is how rarely it clumps, but when it does, I would just brush off the clump using a tissue or q-tip and that would be taken care of in seconds. This mascara is definitely waterproof. The tip grips and grabs each strand perfectly. This product gets the job done! I highly recommend this!" in 29 reviews
  • "Perfect mascara when you want to achieve a natural look. Tints and covers your lashes w/out clumping up and does flake or dry out during wear. Brush makes it easy to get at all my lashes. I have natural long lashes and I noticed that it did make them appear longer too. No added volume but I wasn't expecting that since it says it's for length not volume. I wear contacts and have had zero issues with it irritating my eyes. Easy to remove at night with makeup cloth or soap and H2O. I especially love the fact that it's not tested on animals too! Overall a great mascara for the price, and a must have for those mascara and lip gloss only days. " in 13 reviews
  • "I though that this mascara wasn't going to work very well at first but now its all I use! The brush separates my lashes and doesn't leave them clumpy and gross! I love this mascara!" in 10 reviews
  • "This mascara its the best I love it since the first day I purchased it its easy to use long lasting it gives it a volume to it that you'll love to continue to use it I recommend you to try it out it a big most ." in 6 reviews
Taylie B.
In my opinion the best cheap mascara out there! The brush that comes with this mascara has thin and separated bristles that allow it to comb through your lashes and space them out instead of clumping them together. It really lengthens my lashes and makes them look long and thick! It's also only 3 dollars! Highly highly recommend!
Wendi B.
Branson, MO
I don't usually like to use the waterproof version of mascara, but I do like this mascara. I didn't find it to be too wet of a formula. The little brush allowed for precise application and it's went on smoothly. It wasn't my favorite mascara, but if I know I'm going to need a waterproof version this mascara is it!
Angelina H.
I would probably give this a B- because its not all that water proof. It works great and makes your lashes really long I always am having people complement me on the length of my eye lashes. I just don't like that its not really water proof. I will most likely buy again for the price there is really not that much to complain about!
Kassidy C.
Springfield, MO
This product for sure adds length to your lashes! The only reason I didn't rate it higher is because the mascara itself is very wet and I have to take a clean wand to separate my lashes until they're dry or they stick together. This product is also notorious for leaving lash lines on my cheeks.
Rebecca D.
Cheap mascara that you can throw in your purse or make up bag and use it to touch up. I'm not in love with this mascara but the price is great. It's decent and gives you "natural looking" lashes that may be good on minimal make up wearing day. It's decent for the three dollars it is.
Dominique T.
hickory, NC
I bought this because it was on sale and I am super cheap. It does make eyelashes appear longer and is a great waterproof choice. My eyes water very easily so the waterproof part is a must. I will say after a few hours of wear my lashline gets a little itchy though.
Karina P.
Midland , TX
I love this mascara and the brush it doesn't clump my lashes and makes them fuller true to its word and it's very waterproof! Doesn't smear or smudge great long lasting product. Will buy again with it's great price!
Sierra S.
This is a nice mascara because of the skinny brush it separates and lengthens your lashes very well. It is very pigmented and inexpensive the only down side is that it does not give your lashes much volume.
Lauren F.
Waterloo, IA
Best mascara I have ever tried. Can do any look with your bottom lashes desired. Blackest black mascara I've ever tried. The plastic bristles hold up well and don't clump. Will buy again forever. Please don't discontinue this, wet n wild!
Monica S.
Woodstock, IL
I bought this on sale and was just hoping for OK. IT was great. The wand is perfect and doesn't clump and separates lashes. It did give my lashes good length. Highly recommend and it is waterproof.
Ashley V.
Tomball, TX
I am seeing a HUGE number of mixed reviews for this product. I am currently switching to all cruelty free, and my current mascara is the L'Oreal Telescopic mascara. I have very thick and long lashes, but this takes it to a whole new level. If you swear this wet'n'wild product sucks, what do you recommend as an alternative to my current routine?? Thank you in advance!
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Anyone else get this because of taylor on YouTube?
Abby H.
Franklinton, NC
How waterproof is this? Could I get away with wearing this while swimming and not getting raccoon eyes or if my eyes water I would get smudges everywhere?