BY WET N WILD

With all the awards big sis has won, it was time to knock her down a peg! Lil' sis does everything big sis does, but she's got a bigger heart. She'll be there for you through tears and will always pick you up when it's raining, after all! This super-special mascara delivers up to 80% longer-looking lashes, and its special blend of waxes lavishly lifts and lengthens with amazing staying power. The waterproof formula stays on through heavy rain, uncontrollable sobbing, and unbearable humidity. Oh, and swimming.

Water/Eau, Beeswax/Cire d'abeille, Butylene Glycol, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de carnauba, Propylene Glycol Stearate SE, Acrylates Copolymer, Isododecane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Phenyl Dimethicone, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Trisodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Simethicone, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Iron Oxides/CI 77499

• I am seeing a HUGE number of mixed reviews for this produ...1 Answers
  • How waterproof is this? Could I get away with wearing thi...1 Answers
  • Anyone else get this because of taylor on YouTube?1 Answers
wet n wild MegaLength Waterproof Mascara
  • "I have very few eyelashes, they're short, and they get tucked under my eyelid (since I'm Asian with a single eyelid) so buying mascara is never fun for me. When I saw this in the store I wasn't sure which one to get (others include: megaplump, megavolume, megaprotein, and megaimpact). At the store I was at, the only waterproof one was this one so that was the deal breaker for all other kinds. After applying, I did notice a huge change in the way my lashes looked. I'm not sure if they actually looked longer in length, BUT they did look a lot better and were more noticeable than before (like most mascaras). What I love about this product is how rarely it clumps, but when it does, I would just brush off the clump using a tissue or q-tip and that would be taken care of in seconds. This mascara is definitely waterproof. The tip grips and grabs each strand perfectly. This product gets the job done! I highly recommend this!" in 29 reviews
  • "Perfect mascara when you want to achieve a natural look. Tints and covers your lashes w/out clumping up and does flake or dry out during wear. Brush makes it easy to get at all my lashes. I have natural long lashes and I noticed that it did make them appear longer too. No added volume but I wasn't expecting that since it says it's for length not volume. I wear contacts and have had zero issues with it irritating my eyes. Easy to remove at night with makeup cloth or soap and H2O. I especially love the fact that it's not tested on animals too! Overall a great mascara for the price, and a must have for those mascara and lip gloss only days. " in 13 reviews
  • "I though that this mascara wasn't going to work very well at first but now its all I use! The brush separates my lashes and doesn't leave them clumpy and gross! I love this mascara!" in 10 reviews
  • "This mascara its the best I love it since the first day I purchased it its easy to use long lasting it gives it a volume to it that you'll love to continue to use it I recommend you to try it out it a big most ." in 6 reviews
Emily S.
Vinemont, AL
This is my favorite mascara! I have short straight eyelashes and I've tried many much more expensive brands and nothing works as well as this one. And it's only $3! I use the waterproof mascara and it stays on all day and never runs but comes off pretty easily with a makeup remover wipe.
It was okay it did make my lashes bigger but it doesn't really put much product on my lashes and the wand kinda sucked because it was so thin and that's why it didn't really get any product. If you want your lashes to be bigger in length then this would be good for you but if you want on that has length and it puts some mascara on then dont buy it
Daniella D.
This was my go-to mascara for years! It made my lashes longer but never clumpy, they looked natural, so if you’re not going for a natural look this mascara is not for you!! But all in all it’s a great long lasting mascara. I love it.
Christine P.
White plains , MD
This mascara is really good but runny. It makes the lashes long and separates them for a full, elongated look, and is very black but I was having problems because it was really watery and didn't dry quickly so it got in my eyes frequently.
Andrea D.
Hacienda Hts, CA
I have no eyelashes but this gives me some length but the huge down side was that it made my eyes extremely watery for some reason. I love the brush on it though. the price is unbeatable but if you have sensitive skin do not use this.
Samantha M.
The perfect lower lash mascara. I use this every time I do my makeup! Highly recommend and it's so affordable too! Separates every lash perfectly and the brush is just the right size so you avoid getting mascara everywhere!
Karlee W.
Waskom
For an inexpensive mascara it actually worked very well. Especially this waterproof mascara. It stayed on the whole day. It isn't very clumpy but I would recommend it because it is inexpensive and good for the price.
Sky H.
Issaquah, WA
This mascara works for length, although it is only 2.99... even though it seems like there's alot in there there isnt. It will last maybe a few weeks before it runs out.
Tara S.
Was looking for a lighter and cheaper mascara for every day wear. A friend recommended the new wet and wild line. Pick this and loved it. The brush is my favorite. Gives great coverage at a cheaper cost.
Lauren J.
Auburn, AL
I would not repurchase this mascara. Although it did the job, I had to reapply multiple coats to get the effect I wanted. I did love the small wand that comes with it. It is great for the lower lashes!
Ashley V.
Tomball, TX
I am seeing a HUGE number of mixed reviews for this product. I am currently switching to all cruelty free, and my current mascara is the L'Oreal Telescopic mascara. I have very thick and long lashes, but this takes it to a whole new level. If you swear this wet'n'wild product sucks, what do you recommend as an alternative to my current routine?? Thank you in advance!
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Anyone else get this because of taylor on YouTube?
Abby H.
Franklinton, NC
How waterproof is this? Could I get away with wearing this while swimming and not getting raccoon eyes or if my eyes water I would get smudges everywhere?