BY WET N WILD

With all the awards big sis has won, it was time to knock her down a peg! Lil' sis does everything big sis does, but she's got a bigger heart. She'll be there for you through tears and will always pick you up when it's raining, after all! This super-special mascara delivers up to 80% longer-looking lashes, and its special blend of waxes lavishly lifts and lengthens with amazing staying power. The waterproof formula stays on through heavy rain, uncontrollable sobbing, and unbearable humidity. Oh, and swimming.

Water/Eau, Beeswax/Cire d'abeille, Butylene Glycol, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de carnauba, Propylene Glycol Stearate SE, Acrylates Copolymer, Isododecane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Phenyl Dimethicone, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Trisodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Simethicone, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Iron Oxides/CI 77499

• I am seeing a HUGE number of mixed reviews for this produ...2 Answers
  • How waterproof is this? Could I get away with wearing thi...2 Answers
  • Anyone else get this because of taylor on YouTube?2 Answers
wet n wild MegaLength Waterproof Mascara
  • "I have very few eyelashes, they're short, and they get tucked under my eyelid (since I'm Asian with a single eyelid) so buying mascara is never fun for me. When I saw this in the store I wasn't sure which one to get (others include: megaplump, megavolume, megaprotein, and megaimpact). At the store I was at, the only waterproof one was this one so that was the deal breaker for all other kinds. After applying, I did notice a huge change in the way my lashes looked. I'm not sure if they actually looked longer in length, BUT they did look a lot better and were more noticeable than before (like most mascaras). What I love about this product is how rarely it clumps, but when it does, I would just brush off the clump using a tissue or q-tip and that would be taken care of in seconds. This mascara is definitely waterproof. The tip grips and grabs each strand perfectly. This product gets the job done! I highly recommend this!" in 29 reviews
  • "Perfect mascara when you want to achieve a natural look. Tints and covers your lashes w/out clumping up and does flake or dry out during wear. Brush makes it easy to get at all my lashes. I have natural long lashes and I noticed that it did make them appear longer too. No added volume but I wasn't expecting that since it says it's for length not volume. I wear contacts and have had zero issues with it irritating my eyes. Easy to remove at night with makeup cloth or soap and H2O. I especially love the fact that it's not tested on animals too! Overall a great mascara for the price, and a must have for those mascara and lip gloss only days. " in 13 reviews
  • "I though that this mascara wasn't going to work very well at first but now its all I use! The brush separates my lashes and doesn't leave them clumpy and gross! I love this mascara!" in 10 reviews
  • "This mascara its the best I love it since the first day I purchased it its easy to use long lasting it gives it a volume to it that you'll love to continue to use it I recommend you to try it out it a big most ." in 6 reviews
Marisol G.
watertown
This mascara is awesome for your lower eyelashes since the brush is super tiny . Amazing volume and for the price you can’t beat it. I have repurchased it a few time and will definitely do so again.
Brookelyn M.
Lehi
These mascaras are pretty good, they're so affordable and they look good. They're easy to get and maintain, and the tubes have a decent amount of product in them!
Katie H.
Clarksville , AR
Wow EVERYONE seems to love this except for me. I'm not sure what all the hype is. I was in search of a waterproof, cruelty free mascara so this fit the bill. Props for the two points. But the formula is so wet and takes a while to dry. And as for the lengthening aspect, it really doesn't lengthen my lashes. There is no volume to it at all, and if you apply more than one coat your lashes become stiff. Most waterproof mascaras hold a curl but this one doesn't. It seems to make my lashes droopy! How?! To sum up, I don't like this at all.
Daisy M.
Pasco, WA
Even though this isn't a high end mascara brand, I actually love it. This is my favorite mascara to use because first of all it is not tested on animals, second of all I like having a thin wand because it goes easily through my lashes since they are short and straight, it is also very pigmented and it is not dry at all. Finally, IT IS WATERPROOF! It stays on for a very long time, I've had it on from morning to nighght once until I washed and scrubbed my face. I really recommend it! 😃
Georgia R.
The only reason why I bought this was of a lady I met in target. I asked her what to buy because I was new with mascaras. I tried it and I loved it. I'm glad she showed me this one. It does what it says it will do. Long lasting and it is very affordable. I don't have anything bad to say about it. I will definitely recommend.
Leah F.
Lubbock, TX
It’s super black and very lengthening, but that’s about all the good things I have to say about this. I always buy waterproof mascaras because my lashes cannot hold a curl to save its life with a regular formula. My friend told me about this one, so I tried it after curling my lashes, and my lashes were losing curl as I was applying the mascara, which has never happened to me with waterproof mascaras. I screwed the brush back in, handed the tube to my friend, and let her have it because I am not using that mascara ever again.
Paige P.
Nauvoo, AL
It is very watery. Doesn't really do much lifting or anything for my lashes. It makes them darker but they take hours to dry and it transfers to below my lashline. For the price it's not the worst but I will not repurchasing. The wand is so tiny that I stab myself with it and since it's watery is goes everywhere! wet n wild MegaLength Waterproof Mascara
Pamela W.
San Diego , CA
My favorite mascara of all time. It's super affordable. It doesn't transfer under my eyes like others have. I have purchased this mascara many many times and it never disappoints me. I have even cried wearing this stuff and it doesn't even flake!
Taylar H.
I was tired of buying really expensive mascaras that turned dry and hard after a few uses. This one last me all day long or until I wash my face. I do not have to reapply throughout the day. You cannot beat the price! It says it is waterproof, however you do not have to rip out your eyelashes just to get it off like other products. Would recommend this product every time!
Bella M.
Indiana
This mascara is great because it gives you length and volume. It is actually pretty awesome compared to other mascaras. I bought this at cvs. This does say it is waterproof, well it is not so waterproof. This mascara is still pretty great as and everyday mascara!wet n wild MegaLength Waterproof Mascara
Ashley V.
Tomball, TX
I am seeing a HUGE number of mixed reviews for this product. I am currently switching to all cruelty free, and my current mascara is the L'Oreal Telescopic mascara. I have very thick and long lashes, but this takes it to a whole new level. If you swear this wet'n'wild product sucks, what do you recommend as an alternative to my current routine?? Thank you in advance!
Abby H.
Franklinton, NC
How waterproof is this? Could I get away with wearing this while swimming and not getting raccoon eyes or if my eyes water I would get smudges everywhere?
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Anyone else get this because of taylor on YouTube?

back