BY WET N WILD

With all the awards big sis has won, it was time to knock her down a peg! Lil' sis does everything big sis does, but she's got a bigger heart. She'll be there for you through tears and will always pick you up when it's raining, after all! This super-special mascara delivers up to 80% longer-looking lashes, and its special blend of waxes lavishly lifts and lengthens with amazing staying power. The waterproof formula stays on through heavy rain, uncontrollable sobbing, and unbearable humidity. Oh, and swimming.

Water/Eau, Beeswax/Cire d'abeille, Butylene Glycol, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de carnauba, Propylene Glycol Stearate SE, Acrylates Copolymer, Isododecane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Phenyl Dimethicone, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Trisodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Simethicone, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Iron Oxides/CI 77499

• I am seeing a HUGE number of mixed reviews for this produ...2 Answers
  • How waterproof is this? Could I get away with wearing thi...2 Answers
  • Anyone else get this because of taylor on YouTube?2 Answers
wet n wild MegaLength Waterproof Mascara
  • "I have very few eyelashes, they're short, and they get tucked under my eyelid (since I'm Asian with a single eyelid) so buying mascara is never fun for me. When I saw this in the store I wasn't sure which one to get (others include: megaplump, megavolume, megaprotein, and megaimpact). At the store I was at, the only waterproof one was this one so that was the deal breaker for all other kinds. After applying, I did notice a huge change in the way my lashes looked. I'm not sure if they actually looked longer in length, BUT they did look a lot better and were more noticeable than before (like most mascaras). What I love about this product is how rarely it clumps, but when it does, I would just brush off the clump using a tissue or q-tip and that would be taken care of in seconds. This mascara is definitely waterproof. The tip grips and grabs each strand perfectly. This product gets the job done! I highly recommend this!" in 29 reviews
  • "Perfect mascara when you want to achieve a natural look. Tints and covers your lashes w/out clumping up and does flake or dry out during wear. Brush makes it easy to get at all my lashes. I have natural long lashes and I noticed that it did make them appear longer too. No added volume but I wasn't expecting that since it says it's for length not volume. I wear contacts and have had zero issues with it irritating my eyes. Easy to remove at night with makeup cloth or soap and H2O. I especially love the fact that it's not tested on animals too! Overall a great mascara for the price, and a must have for those mascara and lip gloss only days. " in 13 reviews
  • "I though that this mascara wasn't going to work very well at first but now its all I use! The brush separates my lashes and doesn't leave them clumpy and gross! I love this mascara!" in 10 reviews
  • "This mascara its the best I love it since the first day I purchased it its easy to use long lasting it gives it a volume to it that you'll love to continue to use it I recommend you to try it out it a big most ." in 6 reviews
Regina P.
Birmingham,AL
This is a very good mascara. Wet n wild megalength mascara is a great,affordable mascara. It lengthens your lashes to the point where they look like falsies. Only flaw: it clumps quite a bit.
Nicole R.
Pacoima, CA
Best affordable waterproof mascara out there, I do 2 coats of this on my lashes then use any other mascara I want and this right here really makes the other mascara last all day long
Katie M.
Goldsboro
Best bottom lash line mascara.
I use this everyday and it’s cheap and is good for top lashes also but I prefer a heavier mascara for my top lashes. Great applicator too!
Crystal F.
Fort Worth, TX
Product is volumizing and makes lashes look longer. It can be a little clump and it sometimes isn’t as waterproof as you expected but does better than a lot of products.
Cassidy F.
Key west, FL
My go to work mascara (I'm a mechanic so I'm always sweating) and the waterproof factor is a big thing for me and this product holds up for me. Doesn't clump up my lashes either
Brookelyn M.
Lehi
These mascaras are pretty good, they're so affordable and they look good. They're easy to get and maintain, and the tubes have a decent amount of product in them!
Katie H.
Clarksville , AR
Wow EVERYONE seems to love this except for me. I'm not sure what all the hype is. I was in search of a waterproof, cruelty free mascara so this fit the bill. Props for the two points. But the formula is so wet and takes a while to dry. And as for the lengthening aspect, it really doesn't lengthen my lashes. There is no volume to it at all, and if you apply more than one coat your lashes become stiff. Most waterproof mascaras hold a curl but this one doesn't. It seems to make my lashes droopy! How?! To sum up, I don't like this at all.
Daisy M.
Pasco, WA
Even though this isn't a high end mascara brand, I actually love it. This is my favorite mascara to use because first of all it is not tested on animals, second of all I like having a thin wand because it goes easily through my lashes since they are short and straight, it is also very pigmented and it is not dry at all. Finally, IT IS WATERPROOF! It stays on for a very long time, I've had it on from morning to nighght once until I washed and scrubbed my face. I really recommend it! 😃
Georgia R.
The only reason why I bought this was of a lady I met in target. I asked her what to buy because I was new with mascaras. I tried it and I loved it. I'm glad she showed me this one. It does what it says it will do. Long lasting and it is very affordable. I don't have anything bad to say about it. I will definitely recommend.
Tasha F.
PENDLETON, OR
Perfect mascara for bottom lashes! It has a nice small brush that allows you to be precise. I have also worn this on occasions were I have cried and it is didn't run or flake everywhere. I wouldn't recommend this as much for the top lashes because to be quite honest, it won't do much (which is why I took away a star). It is perfect for me to wear on my top and bottom lashes on those "no-makeup makeup days".
Abby H.
Franklinton, NC
How waterproof is this? Could I get away with wearing this while swimming and not getting raccoon eyes or if my eyes water I would get smudges everywhere?
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Anyone else get this because of taylor on YouTube?
Ashley V.
Tomball, TX
I am seeing a HUGE number of mixed reviews for this product. I am currently switching to all cruelty free, and my current mascara is the L'Oreal Telescopic mascara. I have very thick and long lashes, but this takes it to a whole new level. If you swear this wet'n'wild product sucks, what do you recommend as an alternative to my current routine?? Thank you in advance!

Walmart