BY WET N WILD

This diva mascara has won so many awards, sometimes we think they are going to its head! Once you see what it can do, though, you’ll totally understand why. The specially-designed brush applicator visibly lifts each and every last lash for extreme lash-by-lash separation.

Ingredients: Water/Eau, Glyceryl Stearate, Acrylates Copolymer, Paraffin, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire de carnauba, Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Stearic Acid, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Oleic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-10, Chlorphenesin, Propylene Carbonate, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Methylisothiazolinone, Iron Oxides/CI 77499

wet n wild MegaLength Mascara
  • "Love the legnth this gives my short lashes, i wasnt blessed with beautiful long lashes and this gives me just what i need for an everyday look!" in 14 reviews
  • "Amazingly awesome product it works wonders on my eyelashes and it creates so much volume and lift to them." in 9 reviews
  • "2.97 for a mascara is a Steal. especially for one this good. lengthens and separates flawlessly" in 6 reviews
Hailey D.
Huntington
Holy Batman!!! wet n wild MegaLength Mascara is hands down the best mascara I have ever used!! I bought it at CVS because I seen a couple girls in a makeup group I’m apart of on Facebook talk about it. I won’t lie, I did not have high expectations for this mascara because it was so cheap, but WOW. My eyelashes look great!! This formula is amazing, my lashes have never looked so good!!! There was absolutely NO clumping or flakes. Pretty much every mascara I have (which are mostly high end) at least flake...could not believe this one didn’t. I just became a loyal user!!! #wetnwild #wetnwildmascara #megalength #holyeyelashes
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
This is hands down my favorite mascara! It makes your lashes look extremely long without looking spidery- which is a huge bonus because there’s not a lot of mascaras that you can say that about. It doesn’t clump your lashes and it doesn’t flake off. It also doesn’t transfer onto your eyelid at all.

This mascara is extremely budget friendly and you can find it at any drugstore or grocery store with a makeup aisle.

If you are looking for a good mascara for length that won’t break the bank - this is your best bet!
Haydiebar T.
I love this it’s my new favorite it feels so good and it really cheep this is better then my expensive mascara and I was like wow this is something that everyone beginners and others I love how easy it comes of the only thing I don’t like is how much you get but to be fair it’s very cheep I think almost every makeup beginners should have this
Brittany C.
Enon Valley
This is the mascara I've been waiting for! I've tried the expensive stuff, like the beloved Better Than Sex from Too Faced, but for me, it doesn't hold a candle to wet n wilds megalength mascara! Goes on easily with it's short bristled spooly and rarely if ever need to layer on! Stays on all day and on the rare occasion that I fall asleep in my make up (horrible, I know, but hey, it happens), I don't have raccoon eyes when I awaken from my guilty slumber. Definitely recommend!!
Elizabeth J.
Cincinnati, OH
For the price this is a fantastic mascara. For me, my lashes are all about the length and this mascara did not disappoint. At first I thought there was never enough product on the wand, but then I realized that it really does help lengthen the lashes without clumping. If you want more product just do a double coat and you should be fine.

I always get many comments on my lashes when wearing this lengthening mascara. Will repurchase.
MaKayla M.
The quality of this + the price you pay ($3) = am all around great mascara. This provides the right definition and length I’ve been looking for. It also makes my eyelashes look fuller! It’s a little stubborn to get off if it is layered on, but with the right remover it’s a breeze.
Vivian L.
I love this product so much. Something I love about it is that is doesn’t clump. Most mascaras even if they work great clump up a little bit where that doesn’t really happen with this mascara. If you like a natural coat of mascara this is a great mascara for you. I like to wear this when I want a really natural makeup look.
Rose D.
One of my favorites! I got it in a holiday gift set, and was planning to give it to my friend as I didn’t think I would like it, but I tried it out and I’m so glad I did! It really lengthens my lashes, and as someone with naturally full lashes, it was the perfect combo. It doesn’t flake at all, which impressed me, as some of my higher end mascaras will flake near the end of the day.
Julia L.
Leominster
I love this product so much! It’s my favorite mascara and I use it everyday! This mascara makes your eyelashes look like they are way longer than they actually are! The mascara stays on for a long time also, so if you have a long busy day you won’t have to worry about reapplying and I love that! Over all I really enjoy this product and definitely recommend using it!
Hope D.
I’ve bought this three times in a row now and I’m in love. I think I’ve found my favorite mascara ever! Isn’t clumpy. Doesn’t take the strength of a 1,000 lady warriors to wash off. Makes my lashes long enough to strut down, do a Victoria’s Secret Model pose and walk all the way back. 10/10 would buy again.
Katy L.
Does this mascara flake?
Rejeana M.
Ventura, CA
Does this mascara provide fullness to the lashes and is it waterproof? My eyelashes are short and thin, I've been looking for a waterproof mascara that will give me the extra long full eyelash look. I want my lashes to look like I have falsies.
Taylor L.
Long Beach, CA
How good is this mascara? I'm not looking for dramatic lashes but natural lengthened ones. Compared to NYC's Sky rise mascara?
Ashley A.
Ovid, MI
How much does this mascara cost?
Ashley A.
Ovid, MI
How much does this mascara cost?