BY WET N WILD

This Award-Winning Mascara Delivers Up To 80% Longer-Looking Lashes. One Sweep Of This Amazing Lengthening Formula Creates Lavishly Long Lashes With Perfect Definition. A Special Blend Of Waxes Provides Maximum Length With Amazing Staying Power. The Specially-Designed Brush Visibly Lifts Each And Every Lash For Lash-By-Lash Separation. Cruelty Free. Not Tested On Animals. &Nbsp; Made In China see more...

april n.
Forest lake , MN
This is hands down my favorite mascara! It makes your lashes look extremely long without looking spidery- which is a huge bonus because there’s not a lot of mascaras that you can say that about. It doesn’t clump your lashes and it doesn’t flake off. It also doesn’t transfer onto your eyelid at all.

This mascara is extremely budget friendly and you can find it at any drugstore or grocery store with a makeup aisle.

If you are looking for a good mascara for length that won’t break the bank - this is your best bet!
Beth J.
Cincinnati, OH
For the price this is a fantastic mascara. For me, my lashes are all about the length and this mascara did not disappoint. At first I thought there was never enough product on the wand, but then I realized that it really does help lengthen the lashes without clumping. If you want more product just do a double coat and you should be fine.

I always get many comments on my lashes when wearing this lengthening mascara. Will repurchase.
Rose D.
One of my favorites! I got it in a holiday gift set, and was planning to give it to my friend as I didn’t think I would like it, but I tried it out and I’m so glad I did! It really lengthens my lashes, and as someone with naturally full lashes, it was the perfect combo. It doesn’t flake at all, which impressed me, as some of my higher end mascaras will flake near the end of the day.
Kristy P.
Tunkhannock, PA
I typically buy a different mascara every time I run out. I usually love or hate the brush and that’s what does it for me. When I bought this mascara I thought okay I’ll try this. It has honestly been the best mascara I have ever used no lie. It has a thin brush so the mascara doesn’t cake up on your lashes and it makes them look so lengthy! I highly recommend it!
Brittany B.
Port Orchard, WA
This is one of my favorite brands. My friend had this and I used it a few times and girl I'm in love with it lol. I didn't really expect much from it but I just love it. I love the wand and the bristles on it, and it doesn't come out with too much product. It's animal cruelty free which is a plus! Next time I run out if mascara I am going to stock up on wet n wild mascaras!
Carrigan K.
Kokomo, IN
I got this as a mascara for touch ups to leave in my car and omg. I’m never going back. This is seriously one of the best mascaras I’ve ever used. The comb is so little but it separates the lashes wonderfully. I really love this mascara! And the price is amazing.
Jessie C.
alpharetta
I love love love this mascara! It’s incredibly cheap and it makes my lashes look amazing!! I like this more than most high end mascaras. I would highly recommend this mascara it is such a steal! I included a picture of lashes after only 2 coats of this mascara
Betsy A.
love this mascara for a few reasons. first, i normally use MAC mascara for my lashes but this works just as well. second, its cheap - who doesn’t like a deal? third, it isn’t tested on animals - love love love that it is cruelty free. only downside is that this seems to take more work to wash off, and it really stains my skin sometimes if i don’t get it off in the shower/while washing my face quick enough
Alyssa D.
Griffith, IN
I typically don't buy wet n wild mascara, but I was traveling and forgot my mascara and as I was only going to be gone one day, I didn't want to spend $6+ on mascara when I already many, and I mean MANY mascaras at home! SO I wanted something cheaper, this was a good purchase as it was only $3 at walgreens, it lengthens okay, nothing amazing or special. The formula is thin, but I really dislike the wand, it has short stubby bristles and I find that it does not apply great with this wand, It is an ok mascara, not sure if I would repurchase.
Amani E.
Chicago
I AM OBSESSED WITH THIS MASCARA!!!!!! I've been using the maybelline great lash one for years but this one is sooo much better at lengthening!! Soooo amazing! I always feel the need to layer different mascaras together but with this one I just use it alone! I TOTALLY RECOMMEND. Please try it out and it's only $2.99!!!!!!! It's on sale right now for $1.99 though.
Katy L.
Does this mascara flake?
Taylor L.
Long Beach, CA
How good is this mascara? I'm not looking for dramatic lashes but natural lengthened ones. Compared to NYC's Sky rise mascara?
Rejeana M.
Ventura, CA
Does this mascara provide fullness to the lashes and is it waterproof? My eyelashes are short and thin, I've been looking for a waterproof mascara that will give me the extra long full eyelash look. I want my lashes to look like I have falsies.
Ashley A.
Ovid, MI
How much does this mascara cost?
Ashley A.
Ovid, MI
How much does this mascara cost?