BY WET N WILD

"Forever” is too much of a long-term commitment, but an eyeliner that lasts 12 hours? That’s something we can get behind! This amazing liner delivers hours and hours of smudgeproof wear. The easy-glide formula provides rich, creamy color that lasts. Comes with a built-in smudger to create a variety of looks, from cat-eye definition to smoky eye effects.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Tribehenin, Microcrystalline Wax/Cire microcristalline, Cyclohexasiloxane, Isododecane, Diisostearyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Polyethylene, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Synthetic Wax, Polybutene, Ozokerite, Beeswax/Cire d'abeille, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate

May Contain:

Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Bismuth Oxychloride/CI 77163, Mica, Ferric Ferrocyanide/CI 77510, Black 2/CI 77266, Ultramarines/CI 77007

• I like an eyeliner that goes on smooth, does this go on without m...7 Answers
  • Im so excited to try this eyeliner. My go to liner is the rimmel ...1 Answers
  • I been looking for a new eye pencil and was wonder how good this ...4 Answers
Karissa R.
Weslaco, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it. Color pigment is awesome. However, the smudger is hard. It's meant to be used for a smokey eye and in reality it just ended up hurting my water line instead. Have to use a brush and not the actual smudger it came with.
Chloe W.
Review for: Blackest Black
Definitely not a win for Wet N Wild. The perk is the deepness of the black and how nicely it glides on the eye. I wanted this eyeliner for tightlining and figured I would try this product , it was affordable and had decent reviews. However, it transfers and smudges so badly! By the end of the day, all the black has somehow transferred to my lower lash line. Definitely will use it up to not waste, but I won't buy again. Long live their highlighters, though!!!
Becky R.
Ogden, UT
Review for: Blackest Black
Doesn’t stick. Within five minutes of applying, it was faded to gray, and then an hour later was smudged all over my face. Putting it on was a nightmare too. The pencil would just disappear back into itself every time I touched it to my eye. Ugh. At least I’m only out $2.
Samantha M.
Thonotosassa, FL
Review for: Blackest Black
I bought this product today and used it tonight. I am very excited to say that this eyeliner is definitely the 'blackest black' it was extremely dark going on. I would definitely recommend because for the price it is a very good quality product.
leah m.
Clare, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product !! It's one of my favorite makeup items and I use it almost everyday. The eyeliner is very dar so you dont have to keep going over one area trying to make it darker. It's creamy but no too creamy and I absolutely love it!
Kaylin M.
Knoxville, TN
Review for: Black
I love the consistency. The price is amazing for what you get, and it lasts a long time. Sometimes it’s even hard to get off with makeup remover wipes. I would definitely purchase this again once I run out.
Maria Gabriela G.
Winter Park, FL
Review for: Black
Is super easy to use and with an affordable price, last longer and of course great quality, I used this to create my spooky look for Halloween, the package is good and I will recommend this to everyone
Danii F.
Cotulla, TX
Review for: Blackest Black, Black
This product is not all that great the eyeliner is to hard to easily apply... I bought it at HEB I think I don't even use it! It needs to be more soft not hard and I would buy it again if they change how it applies! I feel like I'm gonna irritate my skin from how hard I have to apply it
Jenna L.
I really enjoy this eye liner. I bought several when it was on sale buy one get one free at a local drug store. I've opened 3 of the 6 I bought. One is absolutely amazing and the line was dark and crisp and wonderful. The other one I haven't used much of and the 3rd takes a little bit of work to make a dark line. Regardless, good bang for your buck. Plus there's an attached smudger so that's a positive.
Jamie P.
Binghamton, NY
Review for: Black Brown
This eyeliner works very well. I like that it's retractable, as it saves on sharpening. It glides on very smooth and evenly. It was very low cost as well. Another great thing about this is the super handy blender or smudge tool on the opposite end. I love the color and the eyeliner is great.
Ashley H.
Bellport, NY
I like an eyeliner that goes on smooth, does this go on without much pressure or is it a harder texture?
Tiersly W.
Douglasville, GA
I been looking for a new eye pencil and was wonder how good this one truly is
andrea o.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Someone can explain me the use of the sponge of the back of the pencil?
Allison J.
Grand Rapids, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been looking for a new brand of eyeliner for a while now. How is this product? Does it apply easily? Does it last all day? Is it smudge resistant?
daisy m.
Santa Ana, CA
Im so excited to try this eyeliner. My go to liner is the rimmel london 001 black. Does this liner work for you? The cost is amazing i hope i love it