BY WET N WILD

"Forever” is too much of a long-term commitment, but an eyeliner that lasts 12 hours? That’s something we can get behind! This amazing liner delivers hours and hours of smudgeproof wear. The easy-glide formula provides rich, creamy color that lasts. Comes with a built-in smudger to create a variety of looks, from cat-eye definition to smoky eye effects.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Tribehenin, Microcrystalline Wax/Cire microcristalline, Cyclohexasiloxane, Isododecane, Diisostearyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Polyethylene, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Synthetic Wax, Polybutene, Ozokerite, Beeswax/Cire d'abeille, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate

May Contain:

Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Bismuth Oxychloride/CI 77163, Mica, Ferric Ferrocyanide/CI 77510, Black 2/CI 77266, Ultramarines/CI 77007

• I like an eyeliner that goes on smooth, does this go on without m...7 Answers
  • Im so excited to try this eyeliner. My go to liner is the rimmel ...1 Answers
  • I been looking for a new eye pencil and was wonder how good this ...4 Answers
Wet N Wild MegaLast Retractable Eyeliner
  • "At first glance this product doesn't seem like it would be a good buy, i only paid 1.99 for mine. But you get it home and you open it and the first thing i noticed is that its color was conistent. It was very dark and looked like good quality. I bought the black kind. The kicker was that I swatched it on my hand and it slid on so smooth, its like silk. It does not crumble when you apply it like other cheap eye pencils. Very good product, a steal at the price that i got it for." in 52 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner! It really does stay on all day and won't even budge when you get your eyes wet! Great for your waterline!" in 19 reviews
  • "I've been using this for years! I love it! It doesn't smudge as bad as most eyeliners and I don't find myself having to re-apply every so often. I put it on and it lasts all day/night! I recommend it to my friends that think they have to use super expensive eyeliner" in 13 reviews
Hailey D.
Huntington
Review for: Blackest Black more...
Tried Wet N Wild MegaLast Retractable Eyeliner today, and I am impressed. I wasn’t expecting much because of the price, but it’s nice. My eyes looks great, the application was smooth & easy. I really like the formula, I would definitely recommend this. The reason it for 4 stars was because I did have to apply to my waterline a couple times, but that’s usually normal for eyeliner, at least in my experience.
Leanna W.
MENASHA, WI
Review for: Blackest Black more...
I love this eyeliner! It is VERY pigmented and long lasting as well. I have used it in a few different ways to test it out so far. Tightlining my eyes (both waterlines.) Just on my top waterline to fill in space where my skin shows, and also on my lid for liner. The product is easy to use and creamy. It stays in place very well. I find that if you set it with a black eye shadow, it takes away the tackiness and makes it look very matte and nice. This doesn't get dull or smudge on me throughout the day. I do have the usual bleeding of liner in my lower inner corners though, which is something that I'm used to and just touch up throughout the day. Overall I'd definitely recommend this liner.
Anu N.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Black Brown, Dark Brown more...
I bought this eyeliner with the intent of using it on my brows.  I did try it as an eyeliner though and it lasts very well, considering I prefer gel eyeliner.  For my brows, it works wonderfully and the color is perfect for people with black eyebrows.  Most brow products are unavailable in darker colors and the black-brown and dark brown shades I've tried come out looking too gray or red.  It does not budge on my brows.  The best part is that it's super cheap
Lili J.
San Luis Obispo, CA
Review for: Black more...
I honestly don't even use this as an eyeliner but I actually use this for my eyebrows haha. It is the perfect size to fill in my brows and I love how it is retractable. The color is perfect for me which is hard because I have very black hair, and black products on my brows tend to look very harsh. This is just perfect! I don't understand the smudge side though, I feel like it does nothing if I were to use this as an eyeliner.
Angelique P.
Waco, TX
Love that this product is retractable and doesn't need sharping. I believe the more you have to sharpen your liners is a waste of product and a waste of money as well. This product goes on very well, but doesn't last a long time and is not waterproof. I do like the fact that it does have a mistake eraser that works on tiny mistakes. Wet N Wild MegaLast Retractable Eyeliner
Rachel P.
Review for: Black more...
Definitely not a favorite from
Wet N wild. It’s one of my favorite drugstore brands but this eyeliner disappointed me. You have to constantly run it back and forth on your lash line for it even to show up as black. It ends up making your eyes sore because you have to bare down with it. I will definitely not buy this eyeliner again.
Georgette A.
San Diego, TX
Nice addition to the Wet n Wild eye collection. This eyeliner has a smudge stick at the bottom to help create a nice Smokey eye. Goes on smooth and I will be buying the other shades!
Kimmi B.
Chattanooga, TN
I like this pencil, it gets the job done; but it takes too much work. This is one of those pencils that you have to put on layer after layer to get the deep black color you want. I guess you could say it's kind of waxy. But, pertty good for the dollar or two that it costs.
Madison M.
Greens Fork, IN
I love this eyeliner! I use it everyday. I love that it has the eraser at the end. If I make a mistake all I have to do is flip the pencil over. The eraser works great. This is my favorite makeup product.
Bre B.
Review for: Black Brown more...
This eyeliner goes on smooth. It will stay on all day until you remove it. Easy to remove if a mistake is made. This stick of eyeliner has last me awhile now and I use this eyeliner almost everyday.
Ashley H.
Atlanta, GA
I like an eyeliner that goes on smooth, does this go on without much pressure or is it a harder texture?
Tiersly W.
Douglasville, GA
I been looking for a new eye pencil and was wonder how good this one truly is
andrea o.
Doral, FL
Someone can explain me the use of the sponge of the back of the pencil?
Allison J.
Grand Rapids, MI
I've been looking for a new brand of eyeliner for a while now. How is this product? Does it apply easily? Does it last all day? Is it smudge resistant?
daisy m.
Santa Ana, CA
Im so excited to try this eyeliner. My go to liner is the rimmel london 001 black. Does this liner work for you? The cost is amazing i hope i love it