BY WET N WILD #16 in Nail Polish

All the results of going to the nail salon, but without the hassle. The driving, the sitting, the waiting, the forced small-talk, and especially the pricey manicurist bills? Forget it! Looking salon pampered just got easier! These 5-day, chip-resistant nail polish formulas are just so darn great, they deliver a professional look that is far easier to get. Ever wonder what actually makes a “salon” formula? Read the features!

Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Phthalic Anhydride/Trimellitic Anhydride/Glycols Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Adipic Acid/Fumaric Acid/Phthalic Acid/Tricyclodecane Dimethanol Copolymer, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Silica, Talc, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Mica, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Yellow 5 Lake/CI 19140, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77499, Manganese Violet/CI 77742, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide/CI 77510, Ultramarines/CI 77007, Red 6 Lake/CI 15850, Red 7 Lake/CI 15850, Red 30 Lake/CI 73360, Red 36/CI 12085, Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090]

• Who else thinks wet wild nail polishes have the best brush ever?46 Answers
  • Does this dry fast?3 Answers
  • I work in surgery and my nails chip within a day or two. How well...1 Answers
lacey c.
Grover Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brand. It stayed on much longer than other brands I used. The price wasn’t bad at all- definateky cheaper than getting your nails done at the salon. I work in healthcare so I wash my hands constantly. I was shocked at how long the polish stayed on for!
ⓈⓔⓡⓔⓝⓘⓣⓨⓇⓞⓢⓔ M.
Amsterdam, NY
Review for: Break the Ice
It’s a very nice off white color. This formula is a little bit better than there other nail polish formulas. The brush is very big on it very easy to work with and coat the entire nail quicker. Absolutely love it versus the rest of there nail polish formulas.
Haven P.
Cottage Grove, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
You get what you pay for! I initially bought this for the color and price. Which the color was great after a few coats, but within 2 days it was chipping already. The price is great because it's affordable, but you'll be doing your nails daily as a tradeoff.
Sherry R.
Piedmont, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like Wet N Wild Mega Last Nail Polish, and I absolutely recommend these products! The nail polish lasts twice as long as their regular and some other brands regular nail polish.
sassy p.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not fast drying . Clunky . Chunky , have use better and I guess it’s what u get for the price , I tried it under my gel lamp Too and it’s alright very sheer in my opinion
Gabby M.
Review for: On a Trip
I remember when these first came out this was the first color I purchased. I love the brush applicator and how opaque this color is. This shade is a trendy gorgeous color and lasted a decent amount of time. Highly recommend these Wet N Wild nail polishes.
jennifer r.
Albuquerque , NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
It’s honestly very good for the price, it works well, drys nicely and the color look beautiful. Only one concern, is that I have a light pastel-ish color and I do have to add like three layers just so it would see though but in the end, it’s worth it.
Kianna F.
Kannapolis, NC
Review for: Wet n Wild MegaLast Salon Nail Color, I Need a Refresh-Mint 218A, .45 fl oz
I have a habit of picking a color at the nail salon and not wanting to get the color so I just go to the store and buy a fingernail polish and this is always my go to. It's extremely cost effective which doesn't hurt when you're as indecisive as I am.
maroon b.
Hartford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is a great color and all but it chips really fast and tastes a while to dry. I really do not recommend this for adults but more for kids just starting with nail polish and stuff.
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great polish! It’s very very inexpensive. It’s easy to find pretty much anywhere. The color has great pigmentation and coverage. I did find that it lasted quite a long time as well. Also, it has a very nice thick brush which I really like.
Diana S.
Who else thinks wet wild nail polishes have the best brush ever?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Which one is your favorite?
Elizabeth S.
How many coats do you usually apply for the most vibrant color?
Grayson M.
Newark, DE
Which Color Do You Wish They Had in This Line?
Hannah S.
Morton, IL
How does this compare to higher quality polishes?