BY WET N WILD #27 in Nail Polish

All the results of going to the nail salon, but without the hassle. The driving, the sitting, the waiting, the forced small-talk, and especially the pricey manicurist bills? Forget it! Looking salon pampered just got easier! These 5-day, chip-resistant nail polish formulas are just so darn great, they deliver a professional look that is far easier to get. Ever wonder what actually makes a “salon” formula? Read the features!

Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Phthalic Anhydride/Trimellitic Anhydride/Glycols Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Adipic Acid/Fumaric Acid/Phthalic Acid/Tricyclodecane Dimethanol Copolymer, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Silica, Talc, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Mica, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Yellow 5 Lake/CI 19140, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77499, Manganese Violet/CI 77742, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide/CI 77510, Ultramarines/CI 77007, Red 6 Lake/CI 15850, Red 7 Lake/CI 15850, Red 30 Lake/CI 73360, Red 36/CI 12085, Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090]

• Who else thinks wet wild nail polishes have the best brus...46 Answers
  • is their nail polish good? I love their makeup, just want...3 Answers
  • Does this dry fast?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Hannah N.
Little Rock, AR
For the price this nail polish is great. It goes on very smoothly and dries quickly. It is pigmented well. The price is low so for a cheap nail polish i would recommend it. It does however chip off pretty quickly so you have to reapply frequently.
Jessie H.
Centerville, OH
Review for: 2% Milk more...
I really enjoy the brush on these polishes. I have small nail beds so one stroke and my nail is covered without flooding my cuticle. It’s usually $1-$2 for a bottle of polish and all the colors are opaque in 2 coats and last 7-14 days with a base and top coat.
Jessica S.
I love this stuff. It has a wider brush which I actually love. It’s thick and I could get away with doing just one coat. The colors are beautiful and goes on smooth. I love this nail polish and it dries fairly quickly also. Vibrant and beautiful
Blanca L.
Lancaster, PA
Review for: Sugar Coat more...
I’m not too sure about nail polishes to be honest with you half of the time I can’t get them to even stay on! But I do buy nail polish every now and again to use if I want to repaint acrylic nails when I have them done! But on my own I just don’t have the patience for the nail polish to dry between coats. I’m usually a one coat of polish kinda person and I go and if it’s bad I usually will opt for a nude color like sugar coat which I love gin wet n wild. Usually I can get away with one coat.
Fotini A.
Review for: Other more...
Love the brush. It's nice and wide. I just use two strokes and barely get any on my fingers. So affordable and the give you a good size. Color selection is wide. Purchased from walgreens. I would recommend this brand to my salon visiting friends
Christal B.
COVINGTON, GA
You want long lasting bold colors for your nails? This is the polish for You! You can find this product in Wal-Mart which is a plus (easy access). Pretty packaging and even better price. Wonderful variation of colors! What are you waiting for?
Cassidy M.
Review for: Wet 'n Wild Mega Last Salon Nail Polish Break The Ice by Wet 'n Wild more...
Nice polish for the price, I do enjoy wet n wild for their nail products because of how cheap they are. I did find myself reapply this to my nails almost everyday because of chipping-even after a top coat
Secilia R.
I got a few of these to give as Christmas gifts and also kept a few for myself. I love wet n wild but some of the products are a miss. These are in between. They are ok.. I'm glad I bought them for very cheap when they were on sale on their website
Mandi M.
Florence, KY
I'm only giving this one a 4 because the brush sometimes is a messed up and I have to take it back from where ever I purchased it. Not really that big a deal but I hate to have to go back. If i didnt have to do this it woukd be a 5 everyday all day!!!!The polish itself is the best drugstore nail polish I've ever bought. It's smooth to apply and dries fast. Never need more than 2 coats and it doesn't chip in the first day as some do. I highly recommend this nail polish if u do your nails yourself.
Keri H.
Windsor , NY
Great pigmentation even better price. I am rough on my hands and nail polish and I have a love hate relationship. This tends to last a little longer before it needs a touch up or redone. One of the few I have purchased a few color selections in.
Diana S.
Who else thinks wet wild nail polishes have the best brush ever?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Which one is your favorite?
Elizabeth S.
How many coats do you usually apply for the most vibrant color?
Grayson M.
Newark, DE
Which Color Do You Wish They Had in This Line?
Hannah S.
MORTON, IL
How does this compare to higher quality polishes?