BY WET N WILD #16 in Nail Polish

All the results of going to the nail salon, but without the hassle. The driving, the sitting, the waiting, the forced small-talk, and especially the pricey manicurist bills? Forget it! Looking salon pampered just got easier! These 5-day, chip-resistant nail polish formulas are just so darn great, they deliver a professional look that is far easier to get. Ever wonder what actually makes a “salon” formula? Read the features!

Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Phthalic Anhydride/Trimellitic Anhydride/Glycols Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Adipic Acid/Fumaric Acid/Phthalic Acid/Tricyclodecane Dimethanol Copolymer, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Silica, Talc, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Mica, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Yellow 5 Lake/CI 19140, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77499, Manganese Violet/CI 77742, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide/CI 77510, Ultramarines/CI 77007, Red 6 Lake/CI 15850, Red 7 Lake/CI 15850, Red 30 Lake/CI 73360, Red 36/CI 12085, Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090]

• Who else thinks wet wild nail polishes have the best brush ever?46 Answers
  • Does this dry fast?3 Answers
  • I work in surgery and my nails chip within a day or two. How well...1 Answers
Lola P.
Portland, OR
Review for: I Red a Good Book
This is my go to red polish it's so affordable and the quality is great! My favorite part is the brush it's wide so it covers almost my entire nail in one swipe which makes it so much easier and faster to do my nails! It's also very pigmented and usually only need one or 2 coats tops!
Noor B.
Concord, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love that color! It dries so fast and a coat would do the job and give off nice shade. It lasts long without chipping and it’s easily removed As well. What I like is that after removal it doesn’t give that yellowish unhealthy color of nails as with other nail polishes.
Darian J.
Gardner, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I️ really like this formula! I️ had never thought to try Wet N Wilds nail polishes! I️ am so glad I️ did they work really well, stay put for about a week and don’t chip like a lot of other polishes. They also come out with seasonal shades during the holidays that are pretty fun!
Katrina D.
La Puente, CA
Review for: 2% Milk
I bought 2% milk which looks terrible but other colors that I’ve bought were very nice and I like that the paddle and applicator are quite big. I’d repurchase but not it any of the nude colors
Mollie D.
Salina, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I gave this polish 5 stars because it works great for how much its priced for. The colors are bright, smooth finish, so cheap you could buy lots of colors in one trip. Fun for a quick touch up, or just for fun! Might chip a lil. A nice topcoat would help that a lil.
lacey c.
Grover Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this brand. It stayed on much longer than other brands I used. The price wasn’t bad at all- definateky cheaper than getting your nails done at the salon. I work in healthcare so I wash my hands constantly. I was shocked at how long the polish stayed on for!
Mikel L.
Stanwood , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: On a Trip, Through the Grapevine, Disturbia, Wet Cement, Undercover, I Red a Good Book, Private Viewing
I am so pleasantly surprised with these polishes. The price is so low but the quality is so high. I sometimes reach for these polishes over some of my more expensive ones. They last a long time even on their own. These are polishes I will always use and keep buying.
ⓈⓔⓡⓔⓝⓘⓣⓨⓇⓞⓢⓔ M.
Amsterdam, NY
Review for: Break the Ice
It’s a very nice off white color. This formula is a little bit better than there other nail polish formulas. The brush is very big on it very easy to work with and coat the entire nail quicker. Absolutely love it versus the rest of there nail polish formulas.
Haven P.
Cottage Grove, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
You get what you pay for! I initially bought this for the color and price. Which the color was great after a few coats, but within 2 days it was chipping already. The price is great because it's affordable, but you'll be doing your nails daily as a tradeoff.
Sherry R.
Piedmont, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like Wet N Wild Mega Last Nail Polish, and I absolutely recommend these products! The nail polish lasts twice as long as their regular and some other brands regular nail polish.
Diana S.
Who else thinks wet wild nail polishes have the best brush ever?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Which one is your favorite?
Elizabeth S.
How many coats do you usually apply for the most vibrant color?
Grayson M.
Newark, DE
Which Color Do You Wish They Had in This Line?
Hannah S.
Morton, IL
How does this compare to higher quality polishes?