BY WET N WILD #24 in Nail Polish

All the results of going to the nail salon, but without the hassle. The driving, the sitting, the waiting, the forced small-talk, and especially the pricey manicurist bills? Forget it! Looking salon pampered just got easier! These 5-day, chip-resistant nail polish formulas are just so darn great, they deliver a professional look that is far easier to get. Ever wonder what actually makes a “salon” formula? Read the features!

Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Phthalic Anhydride/Trimellitic Anhydride/Glycols Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Adipic Acid/Fumaric Acid/Phthalic Acid/Tricyclodecane Dimethanol Copolymer, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Silica, Talc, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Mica, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Yellow 5 Lake/CI 19140, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77499, Manganese Violet/CI 77742, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide/CI 77510, Ultramarines/CI 77007, Red 6 Lake/CI 15850, Red 7 Lake/CI 15850, Red 30 Lake/CI 73360, Red 36/CI 12085, Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090]

• Who else thinks wet wild nail polishes have the best brush ever?46 Answers
  • Does this dry fast?3 Answers
  • I work in surgery and my nails chip within a day or two. How well...1 Answers
Gabriele V.
Tewksbury , MA
I’m actually painting my nails with this right now. It’s great as a base for sparkles, but don’t use it on its own. You will need three coats, minimum, and it will streak and pull no matter the dry time. As soon as you wash a dish, say goodbye to your three hour manicure.
Stacia M.
Review for: Wet Cement more...
This is a nice brown color one can live with without it being too dark, or not dark enough. The formula is thinner, so you may have to apply more than one coat, depending on the desired coverage. The polish itself is less than $3 so no major complaints considering.
Melissa B.
Chesapeake Cy, MD
Review for: Other more...
These polishes are totally underrated! First, the price is so cheap for the amazing colors in this line! The brush is nice and wide for easy application! I’ve got this polish to last me for a long time with no problems! I love this line and I will keep buying their polishes!
Em S.
Review for: I Red a Good Book, Private Viewing, Bite the Bullet more...
I wish I liked these better. I tried a few hoping it was a fluke for the color but I didn’t like any of the colors I’ve tried. I found them at a Walgreens and was awesome to find so easily. Application was a little difficult and I felt like they dried terribly.
I use so many nail colors & by all different brands...I’m writing a review under the wet & wild brand because I love wet & wild so much...the colors r brilliant & so many to choose from!! The polish last super duper long & im very pleased by wet & wild brand!!
Heather H.
I actually was sent a bottle of this free for review. I got a really pretty blue color. It is a gel, so it was nice and thick on my fingernails after only two coats. It lasted a couple days without chipping. I liked it so much I bought another bottle of it.
Theresa ..
Review for: Other more...
These are amazing nail polishes for the price. I hardly buy any nail polishes but these ones because they’re cheap, last for a long time, and are typically very opaque (depending on the color, lighter colors tend to need to be built up a little bit more.)
Marsha Y.
Lithonia, GA
I have a lot of these mega last nail polishes in various colors. I love the shape of the brush because it's somewhat rounded, making it more contoured to the shape of my nails. In my experience, these polishes have lasted at least 5 days without chipping.
Katie B.
Anniston, AL
I continue to be impressed with Wet n Wild and their really high quality products for a STEAL! Yes, some of these take a few coats, but most of the five great color in two sometimes even one coat! I would highly recommend these. You can’t go wrong with such a value!
Shonna H.
Cocoa Beach, FL
This nail color in the shade 2% milk is literally the perfect nude shade and I gravitate towards it on a regular basis. I’ve been through 3 or 4 bottles and I can’t find anything else I like better. It’s around $3 and I’ll definitely keep purchasing it
Diana S.
Who else thinks wet wild nail polishes have the best brush ever?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Which one is your favorite?
Elizabeth S.
How many coats do you usually apply for the most vibrant color?
Grayson M.
Newark, DE
Which Color Do You Wish They Had in This Line?
Hannah S.
Morton , IL
How does this compare to higher quality polishes?