BY WET N WILD #16 in Nail Polish

All the results of going to the nail salon, but without the hassle. The driving, the sitting, the waiting, the forced small-talk, and especially the pricey manicurist bills? Forget it! Looking salon pampered just got easier! These 5-day, chip-resistant nail polish formulas are just so darn great, they deliver a professional look that is far easier to get. Ever wonder what actually makes a “salon” formula? Read the features!

Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Phthalic Anhydride/Trimellitic Anhydride/Glycols Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Adipic Acid/Fumaric Acid/Phthalic Acid/Tricyclodecane Dimethanol Copolymer, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Silica, Talc, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Mica, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Yellow 5 Lake/CI 19140, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77499, Manganese Violet/CI 77742, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide/CI 77510, Ultramarines/CI 77007, Red 6 Lake/CI 15850, Red 7 Lake/CI 15850, Red 30 Lake/CI 73360, Red 36/CI 12085, Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090]

• Who else thinks wet wild nail polishes have the best brush ever?46 Answers
  • Does this dry fast?3 Answers
  • I work in surgery and my nails chip within a day or two. How well...1 Answers
Jasmine G.
Salisbury, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's not the best but it will do.. Althought I haven't found any nails polish that will not chip. When I mean chip I mean the polish comes off in one whole piece days after a fresh polish. Nothing works so now I just use a clear "taco" #kristine #holoitsme #beeeeen!
Christy T.
Brooklyn NYC
Review for: 2% Milk
LOVE this product! A STAPLE nail product! Very unique packaging as well- very beautiful. Great for every woman for any and every age. Does what it claims to do, very powerful and effective. Extremely easy to use as well. No regrets in purchasing this product, would buy it again in an heartbeat.
Chelsie L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this nail polish. Mostly bc of how cheap it is, but still really nice. It's a little thicker than I normally like to use, since it just takes forever to dry that way. But the color is so great from these, most of the time one coat does the job for me.
Hannah N.
Little Rock, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the price this nail polish is great. It goes on very smoothly and dries quickly. It is pigmented well. The price is low so for a cheap nail polish i would recommend it. It does however chip off pretty quickly so you have to reapply frequently.
Victoria W.
Magnolia, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's not a bad nailpolish for how cheap it usually is. I enjoy the different colors that you can experiment with while not loosing much money if you didn't care for it. Great for teens to practice or if the color only needs to last 1 or 2 nights.
Blanca L.
Lakeland, FL
Review for: Sugar Coat
I’m not too sure about nail polishes to be honest with you half of the time I can’t get them to even stay on! But I do buy nail polish every now and again to use if I want to repaint acrylic nails when I have them done! But on my own I just don’t have the patience for the nail polish to dry between coats. I’m usually a one coat of polish kinda person and I go and if it’s bad I usually will opt for a nude color like sugar coat which I love gin wet n wild. Usually I can get away with one coat.
Hannah H.
Greenville, TX
Review for: Undercover
This is my go-to nail polish when I need a quick update. The color is beautiful, pigmented, and goes with every outfit. I love how the brush is rounded so that it forms to your nail more naturally. This is an amazing product-especially considering the price. I will definitely buy again.
Maria S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Like the shades and love the brand but this product isn't my favorite. It is very affordable and the shades are lovely but my problem is that it doesn't dry fast enough. It takes up to 15 to 20 minutes to dry COMPLETELY! I give this a 3.5 out of 5.
Mandi M.
Florence, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm only giving this one a 4 because the brush sometimes is a messed up and I have to take it back from where ever I purchased it. Not really that big a deal but I hate to have to go back. If i didnt have to do this it woukd be a 5 everyday all day!!!!The polish itself is the best drugstore nail polish I've ever bought. It's smooth to apply and dries fast. Never need more than 2 coats and it doesn't chip in the first day as some do. I highly recommend this nail polish if u do your nails yourself.
Farah J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How think this polish last that long but I love the brush all nail polishes should have this brush you just polish on the middle of the nail and it gets both ends I might have to buy this in every color just so I can get the brushes with it
Diana S.
Who else thinks wet wild nail polishes have the best brush ever?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Which one is your favorite?
Elizabeth S.
How many coats do you usually apply for the most vibrant color?
Grayson M.
Newark, DE
Which Color Do You Wish They Had in This Line?
Hannah S.
Morton, IL
How does this compare to higher quality polishes?