BY WET N WILD #31 in Nail Polish

All the results of going to the nail salon, but without the hassle. The driving, the sitting, the waiting, the forced small-talk, and especially the pricey manicurist bills? Forget it! Looking salon pampered just got easier! These 5-day, chip-resistant nail polish formulas are just so darn great, they deliver a professional look that is far easier to get. Ever wonder what actually makes a “salon” formula? Read the features!

Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Phthalic Anhydride/Trimellitic Anhydride/Glycols Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Adipic Acid/Fumaric Acid/Phthalic Acid/Tricyclodecane Dimethanol Copolymer, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Silica, Talc, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Mica, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Yellow 5 Lake/CI 19140, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77499, Manganese Violet/CI 77742, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide/CI 77510, Ultramarines/CI 77007, Red 6 Lake/CI 15850, Red 7 Lake/CI 15850, Red 30 Lake/CI 73360, Red 36/CI 12085, Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090]

• Who else thinks wet wild nail polishes have the best brus...46 Answers
  • is their nail polish good? I love their makeup, just want...3 Answers
  • Does this dry fast?3 Answers
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
Review for: Haze of Love more...
This is fairly good product. The quality is good and the variety of cool colors is great. I am more of a quick dry polish kind of girl, but this polish is a good choice if you have the time to let it dry. As a topcoat, it protects your nails for about 5-7 days. It doesn’t protect as long as I would like, but it is alright.
April N.
Forest Lake
I love wet n wild, but I really didn’t care for these nail polishes. They don’t stay on very long, with or without a base coat and top coat applied. You can use a top coat and a base coat and the next day doing anything will cause them to chip. If you are looking for a cheap nail polish, this is not the one. Save your money and invest in something a bit better quality than these.
Christine D.
Waipahu, HI
Review for: Private Viewing more...
The perfect nude shade. I am actually looking at my fingernails right now as I am typing this since I am wearing it right now. I love the formula of this nail polish. It's very long lasting and doesn't chip right away. It's inexpensive but performs great. Such an awesome product!
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
Review for: Under Your Spell, Through the Grapevine, Haze of Love, On a Trip more...
As much as I love the wet n wild brand - I do not like their nail polishes, no matter how hard I try. I love the shade range - as they have every shade you could possibly imagine or want - but it just isn’t good quality. I wear nail polish with both a base coat and a top coat - but even that doesn’t stop my nails from constantly chipping from doing the smallest tasks. I can wear this for half a day and already see my nail polish chipping. The application is good and it goes on thick, but it doesn’t stay on. I wish it had the same staying power as it looks like it would have. If you are looking to have your nail polish stay on longer than half of a day, I would keep looking.
Amanda D.
Budd Lake, NJ
I hated this nail polish. The brush was super large, too large in my opinion. I also didn't like the color once it dried and it showed up very blotchy because the nail polish kept separating. It was a very odd experience using this product and I just don't think it was worth the money in my opinion.
Mara R.
Love wet n wild mega last nail color - it’s very easy on the wallet, they have a wide array of colors and every color I’ve tried has had great staying power. I also love the wider, rounded brushes - they make for easy, quick application. As long as you use nice, thin layers, they dry quickly too.
Markie W.
Review for: Tropicalia more...
I love this color so so much! It has a great pinky undertone with the perfect amount of orange. This color is perfect for summer and it goes with all my outfits but the downfall is that the polish has a formula that does not dry very fast but other than that it is great!
Sydney H.
Northwood, OH
My nails are awful at holding any regular nail polish on them. They will start to chip after only an hour or two. So I was pretty impressed when this lasted significantly longer -- probably 12 hours before it started to chip! Definitely recommend this affordable product!!
Amanda N.
Love he way this nail polish goes on. Smooth and very easy to apply. Very little goes a long way. The color you see is what you get doesn’t look different when you put it on your nail. Have recommended this nail polish to my friends. Grey product is my go to nail polish.
Clorissa M.
Leslie, MI
It’s a great nail polish, don’t get me wrong! But it chips so easily and takes forever to dry. Even with the nail polish lid tightly screwed on, it dries up so fast in the bottle and you’re unable to use it. The color selection is amazing though, I love the matte colors
Diana S.
Who else thinks wet wild nail polishes have the best brush ever?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Which one is your favorite?
Elizabeth S.
How many coats do you usually apply for the most vibrant color?
Grayson M.
Newark, DE
Which Color Do You Wish They Had in This Line?
Hannah S.
Morton, IL
How does this compare to higher quality polishes?