BY WET N WILD #16 in Nail Polish

All the results of going to the nail salon, but without the hassle. The driving, the sitting, the waiting, the forced small-talk, and especially the pricey manicurist bills? Forget it! Looking salon pampered just got easier! These 5-day, chip-resistant nail polish formulas are just so darn great, they deliver a professional look that is far easier to get. Ever wonder what actually makes a “salon” formula? Read the features!

Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Phthalic Anhydride/Trimellitic Anhydride/Glycols Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Adipic Acid/Fumaric Acid/Phthalic Acid/Tricyclodecane Dimethanol Copolymer, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Silica, Talc, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Mica, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Yellow 5 Lake/CI 19140, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77499, Manganese Violet/CI 77742, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide/CI 77510, Ultramarines/CI 77007, Red 6 Lake/CI 15850, Red 7 Lake/CI 15850, Red 30 Lake/CI 73360, Red 36/CI 12085, Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090]

• Who else thinks wet wild nail polishes have the best brush ever?46 Answers
  • Does this dry fast?3 Answers
  • I work in surgery and my nails chip within a day or two. How well...1 Answers
Sherry R.
Piedmont, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like Wet N Wild Mega Last Nail Polish, and I absolutely recommend these products! The nail polish lasts twice as long as their regular and some other brands regular nail polish.
Gabby M.
Review for: On a Trip
I remember when these first came out this was the first color I purchased. I love the brush applicator and how opaque this color is. This shade is a trendy gorgeous color and lasted a decent amount of time. Highly recommend these Wet N Wild nail polishes.
sassy p.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not fast drying . Clunky . Chunky , have use better and I guess it’s what u get for the price , I tried it under my gel lamp Too and it’s alright very sheer in my opinion
jennifer r.
Albuquerque , NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
It’s honestly very good for the price, it works well, drys nicely and the color look beautiful. Only one concern, is that I have a light pastel-ish color and I do have to add like three layers just so it would see though but in the end, it’s worth it.
Kianna F.
Kannapolis, NC
Review for: Wet n Wild MegaLast Salon Nail Color, I Need a Refresh-Mint 218A, .45 fl oz
I have a habit of picking a color at the nail salon and not wanting to get the color so I just go to the store and buy a fingernail polish and this is always my go to. It's extremely cost effective which doesn't hurt when you're as indecisive as I am.
maroon b.
Hartford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is a great color and all but it chips really fast and tastes a while to dry. I really do not recommend this for adults but more for kids just starting with nail polish and stuff.
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great polish! It’s very very inexpensive. It’s easy to find pretty much anywhere. The color has great pigmentation and coverage. I did find that it lasted quite a long time as well. Also, it has a very nice thick brush which I really like.
Del C.
Review for: (6 Pack) WET N WILD Mega Last Nail Color - Disturbia Audace (DC)
I've been using this product and I love it so much and it's easy to apply love love the colors and stay longer . I bought it in Walmart and CVS pharmacy. It is last long been using in my toe nails 💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼I don recommended to my friends and family
Farah J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How think this polish last that long but I love the brush all nail polishes should have this brush you just polish on the middle of the nail and it gets both ends I might have to buy this in every color just so I can get the brushes with it
Natalie M.
Eugene, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good nail polish but does chip somewhat easily so I would make sure to do two layers and really let it dry before you apply that second layer. I like the colors offered for this and would recommend the product though.
Diana S.
Who else thinks wet wild nail polishes have the best brush ever?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Which one is your favorite?
Elizabeth S.
How many coats do you usually apply for the most vibrant color?
Grayson M.
Newark, DE
Which Color Do You Wish They Had in This Line?
Hannah S.
Morton, IL
How does this compare to higher quality polishes?