BY WET N WILD #16 in Nail Polish

All the results of going to the nail salon, but without the hassle. The driving, the sitting, the waiting, the forced small-talk, and especially the pricey manicurist bills? Forget it! Looking salon pampered just got easier! These 5-day, chip-resistant nail polish formulas are just so darn great, they deliver a professional look that is far easier to get. Ever wonder what actually makes a “salon” formula? Read the features!

Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Phthalic Anhydride/Trimellitic Anhydride/Glycols Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Adipic Acid/Fumaric Acid/Phthalic Acid/Tricyclodecane Dimethanol Copolymer, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Silica, Talc, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Mica, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Yellow 5 Lake/CI 19140, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77499, Manganese Violet/CI 77742, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide/CI 77510, Ultramarines/CI 77007, Red 6 Lake/CI 15850, Red 7 Lake/CI 15850, Red 30 Lake/CI 73360, Red 36/CI 12085, Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090]

• Who else thinks wet wild nail polishes have the best brush ever?46 Answers
  • Does this dry fast?3 Answers
  • I work in surgery and my nails chip within a day or two. How well...1 Answers
april n.
Forest lake , MN
Review for: Under Your Spell, Through the Grapevine, Haze of Love, On a Trip
As much as I love the wet n wild brand - I do not like their nail polishes, no matter how hard I try. I love the shade range - as they have every shade you could possibly imagine or want - but it just isn’t good quality. I wear nail polish with both a base coat and a top coat - but even that doesn’t stop my nails from constantly chipping from doing the smallest tasks. I can wear this for half a day and already see my nail polish chipping. The application is good and it goes on thick, but it doesn’t stay on. I wish it had the same staying power as it looks like it would have. If you are looking to have your nail polish stay on longer than half of a day, I would keep looking.
Dione P.
Forest Park, GA
Review for: 2% Milk
I absolutely fell so far in love with these polishes. They are quick drying and the colors are beautifully pigmented. I especially fell in love with the super wide brush inside the bottle. Might take some getting used to at first but once you get the hang of it it's the best for getting the nail painted quickly and evenly. My only problem with this brand which turned out to be why I can't use them anymore is that I am extremely sensitive to the chemicals in the polish and I noticed alot of cracking and peeling off my natural nail after prolonged use.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It’s a bird, it’s a plane, no, it’s WonderGel! Wet n Wild® 1 Step WonderGel™ is the first true gel formula that doesn’t require a top coat and cures without a lamp, this breakthrough formula really is your nail superhero! This miraculous innovation provides over 1 week of gorgeous color and intense shine. Contained in an opaque bottle to protect the light-cured formula and removes easily with regular nail polish remover.
Kasie G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not the greatest staying power but I do love the color range. I love the applicator however because it's wider than most applicators. Makes application easy and smooth. Paired with a good top coat you can't go wrong. It's affordable and for those on a budget these are very friendly to your needs. Would recommend to those in a bind looking for some nice colors to play with!
Angela C.
Hopewell Jct, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all their nails polishes, with such a wide range of colors! However no matter what I do or which brand I use, my nails always chip! I have tried the top coat “no chip” and that doesn’t work well. After application my nail polish will chip within a day or two. I usually opt for gel nail polish due to this reason

Sahar B.
Glendale Hts, IL
Review for: Wet Cement
I love this color on my nails it's a cool purple color that looks great anytime of the year. These polishes are super affordable and can be bought anywhere that wet n wild is sold. I love it so much I ended up with two of the same. Can't wait to try more colors!
Brook H.
Carthage, MS
Review for: Haze of Love
This is fairly good product. The quality is good and the variety of cool colors is great. I am more of a quick dry polish kind of girl, but this polish is a good choice if you have the time to let it dry. As a topcoat, it protects your nails for about 5-7 days. It doesn’t protect as long as I would like, but it is alright.
Stephanie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are my favorite nail polishes!! I've been using the color Sugar Cookie for over a year now. It's a light nudish-pink and goes with everything. These polishes are priced right at only about  $2 each and the formula is amazing! They have a huge wand that covers the nail in 1 swipe and the formula settles without NEEDING a topcoat. Although I use the Wet n Wild Ice topcoat. The 1st coat goes on slightly patchy but by the 2nd coat its flawless. It dries pretty quick too for a polish thats not advertised to be "quick drying". I also have a darker maroon color and it performs equally as well!
Clorissa M.
Leslie, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
It’s a great nail polish, don’t get me wrong! But it chips so easily and takes forever to dry. Even with the nail polish lid tightly screwed on, it dries up so fast in the bottle and you’re unable to use it. The color selection is amazing though, I love the matte colors
Ciera O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this polish! SO opaque. Great sized brush as well, really coats the nail. Doesn’t even need to be applied twice, once will do the trick. Not a strong scent. There are so many colors to chose from. These are easily my favorite polishes. I get mine at Walmart.
Diana S.
Who else thinks wet wild nail polishes have the best brush ever?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Which one is your favorite?
Elizabeth S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How many coats do you usually apply for the most vibrant color?
Grayson M.
Newark, DE
Which Color Do You Wish They Had in This Line?
Hannah S.
Morton, IL
How does this compare to higher quality polishes?