BY WET N WILD #12 in Nail Polish

All the results of going to the nail salon, but without the hassle. The driving, the sitting, the waiting, the forced small-talk, and especially the pricey manicurist bills? Forget it! Looking salon pampered just got easier! These 5-day, chip-resistant nail polish formulas are just so darn great, they deliver a professional look that is far easier to get. Ever wonder what actually makes a “salon” formula? Read the features!

Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Phthalic Anhydride/Trimellitic Anhydride/Glycols Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Adipic Acid/Fumaric Acid/Phthalic Acid/Tricyclodecane Dimethanol Copolymer, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Silica, Talc, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Mica, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Yellow 5 Lake/CI 19140, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77499, Manganese Violet/CI 77742, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide/CI 77510, Ultramarines/CI 77007, Red 6 Lake/CI 15850, Red 7 Lake/CI 15850, Red 30 Lake/CI 73360, Red 36/CI 12085, Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090]

• Who else thinks wet wild nail polishes have the best brush ever?46 Answers
  • Does this dry fast?3 Answers
  • I work in surgery and my nails chip within a day or two. How well...1 Answers
april n.
Forest lake , MN
Review for: Under Your Spell, Through the Grapevine, Haze of Love, On a Trip
As much as I love the wet n wild brand - I do not like their nail polishes, no matter how hard I try. I love the shade range - as they have every shade you could possibly imagine or want - but it just isn’t good quality. I wear nail polish with both a base coat and a top coat - but even that doesn’t stop my nails from constantly chipping from doing the smallest tasks. I can wear this for half a day and already see my nail polish chipping. The application is good and it goes on thick, but it doesn’t stay on. I wish it had the same staying power as it looks like it would have. If you are looking to have your nail polish stay on longer than half of a day, I would keep looking.
Dione P.
Forest Park, GA
Review for: 2% Milk
I absolutely fell so far in love with these polishes. They are quick drying and the colors are beautifully pigmented. I especially fell in love with the super wide brush inside the bottle. Might take some getting used to at first but once you get the hang of it it's the best for getting the nail painted quickly and evenly. My only problem with this brand which turned out to be why I can't use them anymore is that I am extremely sensitive to the chemicals in the polish and I noticed alot of cracking and peeling off my natural nail after prolonged use.
Heather L.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This line from wet and wild is phenomenal! You can’t beat the formula for the price anywhere in the drugstore. They often have coupons for a dollar off so you can get these for just a dollar! This formula is wonderful it’s almost a one coater and your nails won’t ship for days. Five days seems to be the average for me. I really enjoyed their cream formula the best!
Angela C.
Hopewell Jct, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all their nails polishes, with such a wide range of colors! However no matter what I do or which brand I use, my nails always chip! I have tried the top coat “no chip” and that doesn’t work well. After application my nail polish will chip within a day or two. I usually opt for gel nail polish due to this reason

Brook H.
Carthage, MS
Review for: Haze of Love
This is fairly good product. The quality is good and the variety of cool colors is great. I am more of a quick dry polish kind of girl, but this polish is a good choice if you have the time to let it dry. As a topcoat, it protects your nails for about 5-7 days. It doesn’t protect as long as I would like, but it is alright.
Casey A.
New Haven, CT
Review for: Bite the Bullet
For the price of this product, Wet & Wild nail polish is amazing. It is opaque and the application brush is rounded and makes it so easy to paint your nails! For long term wear, I would not recommend this nail polish, however if you are in a hurry and need to paint your nails for an event this is literally all you need!
Colbie H.
Syracuse
Beauty Junkie Expert
Usually don't go for a color this wild, but I decided to take a big leap and I'm glad I did because this color is so amazing. It goes on so smoothly, and drys so quickly, you don't have to worry about messing it up or smudging it. I love this so much I definitely will be buying this again.
Stephanie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are my favorite nail polishes!! I've been using the color Sugar Cookie for over a year now. It's a light nudish-pink and goes with everything. These polishes are priced right at only about  $2 each and the formula is amazing! They have a huge wand that covers the nail in 1 swipe and the formula settles without NEEDING a topcoat. Although I use the Wet n Wild Ice topcoat. The 1st coat goes on slightly patchy but by the 2nd coat its flawless. It dries pretty quick too for a polish thats not advertised to be "quick drying". I also have a darker maroon color and it performs equally as well!
Meredith K.
Deland, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this nail polish! My nails have had acrylics and polish does not really stick to them very well, unless I get gel at the salon. However, this polish stays on much better than any other polish I’ve tried. Plus, it’s inexpensive and there are a lot of color options.
Ciera O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this polish! SO opaque. Great sized brush as well, really coats the nail. Doesn’t even need to be applied twice, once will do the trick. Not a strong scent. There are so many colors to chose from. These are easily my favorite polishes. I get mine at Walmart.
Clarissa P.
Edinburg , TX
Are these any good? Do they dry fast?
Stacee B.
How cool is the Halloween collection this year, has anyone tried them yet? Which is your favorite color?
Yailin L.
Concord, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
How did you all like it?
Latonya L.
Baltimore, MD
Why are these always sold out? I have a few of them and I love the wide brush. Why cant I find them?
Rebecca T.
These are so gorgeous! How long do they last though?