Dana V.
Ewing, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I hate paying a lot for nail polish. Because I use my hands a lot at work, it always chips off no matter how expensive or inexpensive the polish is. That's why I love these wet n' wild nail colors. They're only $1.99 and sometimes you can get them buy one get one half off when there's a sale at CVS or Rite Aid. They have a good color selection and the seasonal shades are always nice if you can find them. I find that generally these polishes last as long if not longer than some more expensive polishes I've tried in the past. I also find that these polishes settle really nicely and don't leave any streaks. the brush that in these bottles is also very nice. it has a rounded tip which is great for getting in around your cuticles and the brush is whiter than most nail polish brushes so you can do your nails very quickly. For the price it's definitely worth a try if you never. I can't recommend them enough!