BY WET N WILD #6 in Nail Polish

All the results of going to the nail salon, but without the hassle. The driving, the sitting, the waiting, the forced small-talk, and especially the pricey manicurist bills? Forget it! Looking salon pampered just got easier! These 5-day, chip-resistant nail polish formulas are just so darn great, they deliver a professional look that is far easier to get. Ever wonder what actually makes a “salon” formula? Read the features!

• Who else thinks wet wild nail polishes have the best brush ever?46 Answers
  • Does this dry fast?2 Answers
  • I work in surgery and my nails chip within a day or two. How well...1 Answers
Reviews (2067)
Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.
This brand seems like an ordinary drugstore nail polish at first glance from the cheap $1.99 price tag, so you wouldn't expect much, but boy did that phrase 'don't judge a book by its cover' come to mind after trying this for the first time. I was shocked at the quality after one manicure with this diamond in the rough polish because it last nearly a week and a half before I noticed any chips, which were hardly noticeable too. The formula on these is easily comparable if not better to some high end brands as it glides on smoothly with no streaking and the newly revamped brush makes application a breeze with one swipe per nail. These polishes don't require nearly as many coats as their old formula and I find that 2 is sufficient enough for the perfect opaqueness. The shade range in this collection is great too, they offer a wide variety of shades to suit just about anyone. I highly recommend this polish, the quality and cheap price tag is deceiving, you're getting a killer deal!
Dana V.
Dana V.
Ewing, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I hate paying a lot for nail polish. Because I use my hands a lot at work, it always chips off no matter how expensive or inexpensive the polish is. That's why I love these wet n' wild nail colors. They're only $1.99 and sometimes you can get them buy one get one half off when there's a sale at CVS or Rite Aid. They have a good color selection and the seasonal shades are always nice if you can find them. I find that generally these polishes last as long if not longer than some more expensive polishes I've tried in the past. I also find that these polishes settle really nicely and don't leave any streaks. the brush that in these bottles is also very nice. it has a rounded tip which is great for getting in around your cuticles and the brush is whiter than most nail polish brushes so you can do your nails very quickly. For the price it's definitely worth a try if you never. I can't recommend them enough!
Deeana K.
Deeana K.
Van Nuys, CA
If you've been searching for a nice quality nail polish with a wide brush that's also affordable, look no further! Hands down the best affordable nail polish I've used. I certainly love OPI for their renown wide brush, but I never get around to using up an entire bottle of polish, which unjustified it's price. Wet n Wild has an amazing range of colors in the megalast line and if you have wider nailbeds, the brush makes it so much easier to use. 2-3 strokes and you're done! Amazing quality for its price and I find it lasts just as long as OPI polishes do. I also love the range of colors, it feels like it's Neverending. I will say that the nudes require a few extra layers to reach good opacity, but that doesn't bother me much. These are most probably my favorite nail polish line at the drugstore. Almost too good to be true!
Vanessa N.
Vanessa N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Out of all the wet n wild nail polishes over purchased the mega last is the best HANDS DOWN.

So they've got the mega shine and the fast drying ones and you know the difference between them all cause they all have different packaging. But forget the others! Reasons the mega last is the best is the formula and the BRUSH. The formula has the perfect consistency compared to the others not being opaque enough or just straight cakey and too thick which it never dries down.
the mega last has beautiful color really could get away with one coat but 2 is perfect. And the way that the brush is shaped allows you to put the perfect amount on the nail resulting in the perfect coating of the nail. I'm happy with this one and want to own every color these really are the best.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
I am almost never disappointed when I get a new Wet n Wild Megalast polish. Though the colors aren't always super unique, they're often a better version of similar colors offered by other brands. The included brush is the perfect size and if you're into nail art, these are great for watermarbling. There's a 4(sometimes 6)-piece limited edition collection released each season and each bottle is only $1.99, so buying a complete set doesn't break the bank, especially considering the fact that drug stores often have sales on Wet n Wild polish. The spring collection was probably my favorite so far this year, so I've included a collage of swatches in this review.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
La Farge, WI
I recently discovered Wet N Wild's Megalast nail polish - previously, I was hesitant to try it because it was so inexpensive....figuring it was terrible because it was so affordable. Oh my gosh, best drugstore nail polish I have ever tried! I love, love, love the wide, flat paddle style brush. It makes application so much easier. By combining this polish with a high quality base and top coat, it lasted just as long as my beloved high end polishes. The bottle is also a really cute shape in a high quality glass bottle, so it can hold its own right next to very expensive nail polish brands on my vanity. I will be picking up more of these for sure!
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Newington, CT
The best and most economical polish on the market due to it being true to color, fast drying and the ability for it to last much longer than many of the higher end nail polish products. I am typically a product snob and purchase high end beauty products. To cut expenses I was only willing to do that with nail polish and since it is merely pennies to buy I thought what the heck to see if Wet n Wild nail polish would do the trick. AMAZING. I have used several colors of Megalast and their new gel polish line and it outlasts the competitors. I can easily go more than a week without needing to change my polish. Worth every penny!
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Hobart, OK
I have always loved the Megalast formula. The colors are gorgeous and opaque in two, sometimes one coat, and it looks like a professional gel manicure when you're done. I do wish they'd come out with more colors, or make their seasonal collections more readily available, as I've only seen them at a very select few drugstores. This polish lasts longer than a lot of high end brands I've tried, and the wide salon style brush makes it so easy to paint inside the lines, if you will. I own every color from the original collection and have even bought some of the seasonal polishes on eBay!
karmila M.
karmila M.
Greenbelt, MD
Wet and Wild nail color is a to go nail polish for decent quality and super affordable price. Since I am so in love with nail art, I spend more money to buy different colors from different brand. to me Wet and Wild is great option. I love the formula is light yet creamy, the color is bright and vivid even with only one stroke. Not all glossy the matte effect also beautiful to try. what best for the price is that It does not chip easily, and it last for almost two weeks, however, I usually re-apply the nail color just to lengthen the staying power.
SheilBea B.
SheilBea B.
I love these nail polishes and you can't beat the price! I have an extensive nail polish collection but I find myself reaching for Wet N Wild nail polishes over my Essie and OPI polishes. Even without a top coat, these polishes stay on longer than a lot of my others and don't chip nearly as easily. I also like that these dry quickly. I am quite clumsy and easily smudge polish if I have to wait too long so these are usually my go tos. The color selection is nice but I wish they would add more shades. They're great!
Diana S.
Diana S.
Who else thinks wet wild nail polishes have the best brush ever?
Erica W.
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Which one is your favorite?
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
How many coats do you usually apply for the most vibrant color?
Grayson M.
Grayson M.
Newark, DE
Which Color Do You Wish They Had in This Line?
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Morton, IL
How does this compare to higher quality polishes?