BY WET N WILD

All the results of going to the nail salon, but without the hassle. The driving, the sitting, the waiting, the forced small-talk, and especially the pricey manicurist bills? Forget it! Looking salon pampered just got easier! These 5-day, chip-resistant nail polish formulas are just so darn great, they deliver a professional look that is far easier to get. Ever wonder what actually makes a “salon” formula? Read the features!

Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Phthalic Anhydride/Trimellitic Anhydride/Glycols Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Adipic Acid/Fumaric Acid/Phthalic Acid/Tricyclodecane Dimethanol Copolymer, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Silica, Talc, [+/- (MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR): Mica, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Yellow 5 Lake/CI 19140, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77499, Manganese Violet/CI 77742, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide/CI 77510, Ultramarines/CI 77007, Red 6 Lake/CI 15850, Red 7 Lake/CI 15850, Red 30 Lake/CI 73360, Red 36/CI 12085, Blue 1 Lake/CI 42090]

• Who else thinks wet wild nail polishes have the best brus...46 Answers
  • is their nail polish good? I love their makeup, just want...3 Answers
  • Does this dry fast?3 Answers
Ana J.
Los Angeles
I really liked Wet n Wild's Disturbia nail color. It went on smooth and had a deep dark color. It lasted a week without a top coat but with a layer of a good top coat it lasts longer...like two weeks. I have short nails for playing keyboards but this would look soo nice on longer nails. I like off beat colors that are unique, and this one is definitely that! I love wet n wild products because you can try different colors and you dont have to spend a lot of money. I will be buying this again when I run out or if it gets old.
Steff B.
La Grange
Review for: Wet Cement more...
The color was nice and so was the formula. You get a lot of product for the price point which I really like. It surprisingly doesn’t dry out fast like a good amount of drugstore brands do which is super nice. The brush was a little big in my opinion but that’s also because I do nail art so I like it thinner.
Kimmy Sue P.
Valparaiso, FL
Review for: Disturbia more...
Pros:
Colors look much more expensive than the price tag;
The brush is the best I've ever used. It's shorter, wider than regular, and it makes it so easy to apply the polish, especially near cuticles;
Dries fast on the nails;
Lasting power, on me it lasts five days;
Doesn’t damage nails.

Cons:
Becomes impossible to find them in stores, guess they are soon to be discontinued;
Rich shades require a base, otherwise, they'll stain your nails;
Quality is inconsistent with different shades.

These are probably the best nail polishes I ever tried. Will definitely buy again.
Maria S.
Troy, MI
Purchased at: Walgreens
It’s not bad but requires a few coats because it is sort of sheer. Wet n wild is one of those companies that’s very affordable but require more time to make your nails actually look halfway decent. I would just buy the more expensive product if you don’t feel like building up.
Precious N.
For a drug store nail polish, the quality definitely surprised me! For one, the color was really pretty and it only took two layers for it to look so nice! I added three just cause lol. I found this at rite-aid for like $2/$3 and I would definitely recommend this to others!!
Alexandria L.
Independence
Review for: Bite the Bullet more...
This color is very pretty in the bottle but sadly it doesn’t look the same on nails. It goes on quite streaky and is extremely light and almost translucent and needs more like 3-4 coats for the color to be brighter and pigmented. If you’ve ever done your nails at home you will know how hard it is for your nails to look good with more than 2 coats. A pro of this product is if you can get it to look good then it will last about 2 weeks. This product is normally on sale for $1 at Walgreens or CVS. I will probably not be rebuying this product unless I hear that there’s been a change in formula. I rated it 3/5 for the wide ranges of colors and the price
Quel C.
Odessa, TX
Purchased at: Walgreens
Wet n wild has been my go to for a very long time. Especially when I was younger and started getting really into polish. They have so many colors! It starts to fade/chip after a few days, but I do I lot, so it tends to not last.
Gillian D.
russellville
Review for: Sugar Coat, Through the Grapevine, Wet Cement, Undercover, I Red a Good Book, Private Viewing more...
For me wet n wild polishes are very hit or miss. Some of them (through the grapevine) are nearly one coasters and apply amazingly while others (I red a good book, private viewing) are very sheer and take 3/4 coats to be opaque. One good thing about all of their polishes is that the brush is a wide paddle brush that applies the nail polish very evenly. Unfortunately I no longer purchase this line of nail polishes because I’m never sure what the quality of polishes are. Some apply smoothly while others are streaky and any polish that takes 4 coats in my opinion is not worth it. The only color I’d truly recommend out of this ling is through the grape vine
Maria♡ L.
Burke , VA
Purchased at: Walgreens
These nail polishes are bomb! The brush is wide can coat my nails well in one try. It’s thick consistency so, you know it’s a good nail polish. not too expensive either. I have a couple of colors and they lasted me a long time.
Samantha M.
New Franklin
Purchased at: Walmart
Wide brushes. Wide array of colors to choose from. Color chips after about a week of wear if you don't add a top coat. Some colors you can add one coat of color and it will be enough, others you need 2 or more coats of color.
Diana S.
Who else thinks wet wild nail polishes have the best brush ever?
Erica W.
Middletown, NY
Which one is your favorite?
Elizabeth S.
How many coats do you usually apply for the most vibrant color?
Grayson M.
Newark, DE
Which Color Do You Wish They Had in This Line?
Hannah S.
Morton, IL
How does this compare to higher quality polishes?

Amazon