MakeupLip MakeupLipstickwet n wild
MegaLast Metallic Liquid Catsuit-I Don't Dessert You

Wet n wild MegaLast Metallic Liquid Catsuit-I Don't Dessert You

CATSUIT up your lips for a purrrfect sultry look with the multi-dimensional metallic finish of this liquid lipstick. Smooth it on before your morning java and it’ll last ‘til your last martini without a touch-up or drying. Its dynamic pigments appear to change with the light--like the reflexes of a cat.

Does it stay long?
How's the Consistency does it dry out your lips?
I bought Wet n Wild Metalic Catsuit Lipgloss In the color: Honeydew. I’m fair skin, hazel eyes, brown hair . Is this a good color for my skin tone ? My natural lip color is light pink blush color. What to wear it so that the color can stay longer ? Is this a good lipstick?
Start your review of Wet n wild MegaLast Metallic Liquid Catsuit-I Don't Dessert You!
Product Highlights
These liquid lipsticks are my absolute favorite. They dry matte, don't crack on your lips, and last allll day!!in reviews
These are so good for drugstore lippies. They truly are metallic and most of them glide on without any patchyness.in reviews
The Wet n Wild Liquid Catsuit in Harbor a Crush is an amazing addition to any makeup kit. The metallic shine is long lasting and beautiful. My lips feel moisturized Everytime I wear it. The only drawback is it isn't long lasting or kiss proof. This product is definitely a statement piece.in reviews
Annamaria C.
Astoria, NY
1,015 reviews
Wet n wild MegaLast Metallic Liquid Catsuit-I Don't Dessert You uploaded by Annamaria C.
Not bad at DOLLAR TREE STORE AND THEY ARE NOT BAD FOR A BUCK AND WETNWILD IS SOLD IN STORES FOR MORE THAN THIS PRICE THE COLORS I LOVE TO MIX AND PLAY WITH ,BEAUTY ADDICTIVE TO THIS STORE 🏬
Carny S.
Wet n wild MegaLast Metallic Liquid Catsuit-I Don't Dessert You uploaded by Carny S.
I like this one from wet n wild. I hate just about everything else by them that I tried. This however was much different from anything I tried. I expected a gloss but the finish is strikingly similar to a lipstick. I love the color and am willing to try other colors in this line. I know it won't cost much.
Jamey C.
Albany, OH
Wet n wild MegaLast Metallic Liquid Catsuit-I Don't Dessert You uploaded by Jamey C.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this product it’s super easy to use and looks so pretty. It’s thick but it has a beautiful glitter and it matches my skin tone super well
Andrea A.
Pomona, CA
Wet n wild MegaLast Metallic Liquid Catsuit-I Don't Dessert You uploaded by Andrea A.
Purchased at: CVS
I like this lipstick but I thought it would have more pigmentation, it is good it you are feeling metallic, it feels nice in my lips, I like it 😁 #lipstick #LipstickLove
Brittany G.
Cleveland, OH
Wet n wild MegaLast Metallic Liquid Catsuit-I Don't Dessert You uploaded by Brittany G.
I used this color for a Halloween look and it was perfect! A little dry but I only wore it for a second.
Jennifer Z.
The catsuit formula is very soft and velvety on your lips....not too drying. It does not stay on all day and does require touch ups especially when eating and drinking. But still looks great.
Ann Mobley B.
Brundidge, AL
Overall a good product just lacked the wow factor I was expecting. With it being metallic it just didn't meet my expectations.
Mariah L.
Wynnewood, OK
I got this in black on a whim, because I didn't want to drop the $18 on Jeffree star... Can I just say. WORTH EVERY PENNY. It lasts all day, and doesn't smudge!!!!!
Tic T.
Marysville , Mi
I’m in love with this wet and wild liquid lipsticks! They are so pigmented and stays on all day long. I bought this from Walmart for very inexpensive price. I would totally recommend this product to everyone!
Amanda S.
Lindale, TX
Wet n wild MegaLast Metallic Liquid Catsuit-I Don't Dessert You uploaded by Amanda S.
Purchased at: Amazon
I am a huge fan of the Wet n Wild liquid catsuit matte line, so I thought I’d give some of the other finishes a try. This metallic turned out way better than I expected. I didn’t think there was any way it wasn’t going to be sticky, but it’s not at all. It dries beautifully, without drying your lips and making them flaky. The only “negative” was that it was much more sheer than I thought it would be, but I definitely think that is going to help it work with more skin tones.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...